So it's You

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“CodeNameEmotional,for my YongHwa oppa,”

“Be the one,all for one,for my JinYoung oppa,”

You remembered that you have to meet somebody at the rooftop so you headed there.There’s a note stuck on the door and you read it.

“Get the picture above this door.”

“This door is so high,how can I reach it?”you jumped up and down but it’s no use.

“Jiyeon come here!Step on my back,”

“Wait that’s,”

You turned around and saw,

“Minwoo?”

“Yes!”

“So you’re-“

“I’m the one that helped you get away from the gym teacher in middle school,”

You talked about your lives and he’s different from the Minwoo earlier.He opened up to you and you felt comfortable with him.You brought out your camera and took a picture of him.

“That’s cheating!”he also grabbed his camera and took a photo of you.

You looked at each others pictures and you can’t help but feel giddy.

“Is’nt that Minwoo?”

“So he’s the one that sent her that message,”

“Minwoo?Good choice,but he better not hurt our JJ or I’ll beat him up,”

Your brothers watched you from the INKIGAYO’s rooftop near your school.Literally,it’s just in front of your school.You both went to your room together.Everyone was looking at you.

“Come on!Spill it,”

“Jiyeon,check on allkpop.com,”

You checked it and you felt really angry.You punched the wall and your hand was covered in blood.

“J-Jiyeon,your hand is bleeding,”