A Letter?

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

You waved at them.You went to your locker and got your stuffs.You stopped by at a café and wore simple disguises with a mark that only Stardom High student have.You showed the mark and one of the baristas led you to a room.You took off your disguises and ordered a coffee.

“OMONA!”

“What?”

“Nothing!”

“Teaser!”
“Speaking of teasers,wanna watch b1a4’s latest teaser?”

You watched the teaser and JinYoung is really awesome.

THE NEXT DAY

You went to the school with your brothers and as expected yours and their fans are everywhere.You opened your locker and a letter fell.

“What’s this?”you showed it to your brothers.You opened it and read it.

“Dear JJ,”

“It must be your friend,”

“Yeah,it says JJ,”

“I suppose you don’t remember me now ‘cause it’s been a long time since we last saw each other.I’m also a student here.Meet me at the rooftop after class.

“Who could it be?”

“I don’t know,”

“In case,We’ll watch you from afar,”

“Maybe it’s your childhood friend you always talk about,”

You entered your room and sat down on your chair.You kept thinking about the note and you remembered and a  special middle school memory came in your mind.

*FLASHBACK

You and your friends wants to eat ice cream so bad but you’re not allowed to go out.You decided to jump over the wall but unfortunately,your friends wore short-shorts under their skirts and you did’nt.Your gym teacher was about to catch you when a boy called you.

 “Jiyeon come here!Step on my back,”