Confession to a Friend

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“I can’t sleep,”

“Me too,”

“I wonder where will go tomorrow,”

“I hope it’s ghost-free,”

“Me too,are you always afraid of ghosts?”

“Yeah,since I’m young,Minwoo can I tell you a secret?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Are you sure you won’t be mad?”

“Spill it,”

“Whhoo,since the day you saved me from getting caught,I started to like you.I found out that your name was No Minwoo.Remember,I asked you to be my friend and you agreed.You left for America without saying goodbye but I did’nt have a change of heart until now.I thought you like somebody else so I wrote ‘One-sided love’ on the love lock.There it is,goodnight,”you hid under the blanket and faced on the other side.You noticed that Minwoo did’nt speak up so you took it as a ‘no’.You were about to close your eyes when the lights .Everybody was wide awake and laughing.”You finally did it Jiyeon!””Who would’ve thought you’d confess to him,”the lights and off so all of them closed their eyes and hid under the blanket.

“I like you too,”he whispered at you.You faced him and smiled.He gave you a peck on the lips and you pouted.

“That was my first kiss,”

“Better,that means you’re my girlfriend now,”he winked at you.He hugged you and you fell asleep in his arms.