Luv Lock

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“B.A.P,A.O.A,BtoB,TeenTop,A-Pink,Jiyeon and BoyFriend come in here for a sec.!”you went to your unnie and the photographers were all over.You waved your hand and bowed to them.You put your luggages in a different bus and got unto the other.All of the groups were inside except for you because of your over cheesy brothers.The photographers even took a picture of you hugging your brothers.There was no seat left except beside Minwoo so you sat beside him.

“Mind if I sit here?”he shook his head so you sat down.The both of you talked and talked until you felt sleepy.

“Minwoo,Can I sleep at your shoulder?”

“Sure,”you placed your head in his shoulder and slept.”You’re very cute,JJ.”he thought.

You woke up and you arrived at your destination.It’s the,

“Namsan tower?”

“We will have a pit stop here before going to the mountain.So I’ll give you  a love lock each,if there’s someone you like write their names on it and lock it.If the one you like is in here,give that person the key and that person will open it.”she gave all of you love locks and you wrote,”No Minwoo,”in it and put it in the love lock fence.You hesitated to tell Minwoo or not but you did it anyway.

“M-Minwoo?”you peeked at his lock and it says,”Bae Suzy,”you felt your world crash into million pieces you just put on your pokerface.”Nevermind.”you walked away and went to your love lock.You unlocked it and changed what you wrote,”One-sided love”and you locked it you hid the key and secretly cried in a corner.

Before anyone else,you went inside the bus and called you’re your brother JinYoung,he’s an expert when it comes to love.

“Hello oppa?”

“What’s up JJ?Wait are you crying?”

“Oppa,Minwoo,I like him since middle school and I really thought I have a chance on him but he likes someone else,funny right?”you faked a laugh but you’re already crying right now.

“Don’t worry JJ,maybe you just misunderstood it,wait for him to tell you okay?”

“Thank you oppa,take care,love you,”

“It’s okay,call me if you have problems okay,love you.”

You hung up and A.O.A and A-Pink entered the bus and they saw you crying.You told them everything and they promised to keep it a secret.The other groups entered and took their seats.Minwoo made his way on his seat,which is beside you but you avoided eye contact with him.You did’nt talk to each other and it’s killing him.