They Don't Know Anything!

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“I don’t care!How dare they say that!They don’t know anything!”you went at the rooftop and Minwoo followed you.

“Call JunHyung,YongHwa and JinYoung hyung!”

“AHH!”your knees felt weak and you sat there,crying.

“Jiyeon,it’s okay I’m here,don’t listen to what they’re saying okay?It’s all lies,don’t cry,”he hugged you and patted your back.

“They don’t know anything,”he covered your hand with bandage and you felt comfortable with him.

MEANWHILE,AT YOUR ROOM

Your brothers arrived and asked them what happened they pointed on the computer’s screen and read the article,

“Actress Jung Jiyeon,Jung YongHwa,Jung JunHyung and Jung JinYoung’s sister is the reason why their parents died.Their parents were on their way to pick her up from school when she called them and their father lost his focus on driving causing them to be hit by a car and it blew up.It was also Jiyeon’s birthday when it happened.Many people supported her but it can’t be avoided that people criticize her.”

“AISH!Who’s with her right now?”

“Minwoo,”

“Where is her bag?”they gave him her bag and he looked for her medicine.

“Whoever wrote this article will be beaten up into a pulp!”

“Call Minwoo tell him to bring her here!”

You stood up but collapsed luckily Minwoo caught you.His phone rang and it was Youngmin.

“Hyung!She collapsed!”

“Her brothers are here,bring here in here!”he hung up and carried you bridal style.

He laid you down on a bed and your brothers helped you sit up.They put a mask on your face and you started to feel better.

“It can’t happen again,”

“Minwoo,what happened to her hand?”

“When she read the article she was so angry and she punched the wall.Her hand was covered in blood,”

“Thanks for taking care of her.”