Observing Him

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“Jiyeon,wanna have snacks with us?”"I’m fine,go ahead,”you declined their offer.”Okay,we’ll go ahead!”A-Pink started to tease Naeun to your brother’s group mate,Gi Kwang.

Somebody poked you.

“Hmm?Oh!Kwangmin-ssi,”

“Don’t call us formally,it’s so strange to be called ‘ssi’.By the way,your brother,JinYoung hyung,sent me a message saying that you can eat with us,please?”

He showed you a message from your brother.Your brothers are sometimes really,over-protective.You went to the cafeteria with them and you started to know each one of them except for Minwoo,he’s so silent and he avoids eye contact with you.During snack time,you noticed that he’ll glance at you then look away.So you thought that maybe he’s just shy.

“Kwangmin,is Minwoo really that silent?”you whispered to Kwangmin.

“Whenever he meets a person for the first time or if he does’nt know the person well he stays silent and observes the person.”he went back to Youngmin and played rock,paper and scissors.

The classes resumed and you told A.O.A and A-Pink about him.They helped you observe him and they noticed him stealing glances at you too.The classes ended and A.O.A,A-Pink and you gathered up in a corner.

“Whenever you smile,he smiles too,”

“He steals glances from you,”

“His eyes sparkle when he looks at you,”

“Really?”

You ended your ‘meeting’ and packed your stuff.You brought many books thanks to your brothers.

“Why do I have to bring their books?”you thought.

You were walking in the hall when you bumped into somebody and you dropped the books you were holding.

“Sorry,”it was Minwoo.He picked up the books and handed it to you.”Bye,””Bye,thanks,”you put the books in your brothers locker and of course you knew their lockers’ password.

“Their passwords are so easy.”you thought.

“Hara with all my heart,for my JunHyung oppa,he’s so cheesy!”