Pfft...

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“Y-Yah,don’t cry or else your brother will kill us,”Youngmin gave you a napkin.

“What’s with Minwoo today?”

“I don’t know,he’s been acting weird since this morning,”you told them what happened about those huys who attacked you,the wound on your shoulder and the lunchboxes you gave them.

“Is the wound fine now?”

“It’s fine,it just hurts a bit but I can take it,”

“You’re hand is bleeding,”

“What’s with you and blood and wounds?”

“Oh!I did’nt notice it earlier,I’ll just rest in my room,bye,”you went straight to your room and listened to music.You lied down on the bed and listened to,’Fiction’ by your brother’s group BEAST.The door opened and it was Minwoo.You closed your eyes and tried to sleep but you could’nt so you stood up and went straight to the door.Minwoo followed you and grabbed your wrist.

“WHAT!”you pushed him away from you.

“Look,I’m sorry,something bad just popped in my head,”

“Something bad?You should’ve told me,If you told me I would’nt have been attacked by guys outside and have a wound and scratch and I would’nt have made an effort to make you food!”he noticed the bandage on your shoulder.

“I’m sorry,I should’ve protected you and I should’ve accepted that lunchbox,sorry,”he hugged you and you slightly punched his chest.

“BABO!BABO!”you hugged him back and he kissed your forehead.

He piggybacked you and the two of you went to your room.

“They sure does make up fast,”

“JinYoung hyung will not kill us afterall,”

All of you slept and you slept in Minwoo’s arm.