Neighbors?

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“Guys!Let’s eat!”YongGuk gave you and Minwoo foods and drinks.You started eating and Minwoo eats cutely.Your brothers arrived in time for the ‘party’.”SOLVED!”they started eating with you and your teacher came in.

“What are you doing!Why are’nt you inviting us?”you all cracked laughing.After School members are the teachers for rookie groups and your age isn’t that far.

You finished eating and clean up.You feel better now so you stood up on your own.

“Can I get your numbers?”

“Me too!”

You all exchanged your numbers including your teachers,scratch that  you all agreed to call them Noona and Unnie.The other members bid their goodbyes and you,Boyfriend and your brothers are left.You decided to go home and rest  so you bid your goodbye.

“BYE JJ!”

“Bye!Text you later!”you rode off with your brothers and waved goodbye.

AT YOUR house

“Let’s eat outside!”

“Let’s go to the our secret place*referring to the café*!”

“Let’s go with our classmates and your Hara!”he pointed at JunHyung.You sent a message to your classmates and so did your brothers.You wore a simple disguise and went to the café.They were already there so you entered the café.You had a great time chatting with them.

You all went home happily.

You changed your clothes and kissed your brothers goodnight.You lied down on your bed and texted  Minwoo.

“Good evening Minwoo!”

“Good evening!you’re not asleep yet?”

“I’m not sleepy yet.”you climbed to your house’s roof and looked at the stars.

“You look cute on that cat-ears,”

“Wait,how did you know I’m wearing cat-ears?”

“I can see you,”

“Where?”