G-Ghost!!

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“Jiyeon,I saw what you wrote on the love lock,one-sided love?”

“Yeah,he likes somebody else,”

“ooh,sorry about that,”

“How about you?you wrote ‘Bae Suzy’,”

“Of course she’s the number one girl in my heart!She’s my cousin!”

“C-cousin?”

“Yeah,”you looked at A.O.A and they thumbs up and A-Pink wrote ‘you have a chance’ on a paper.Your normal attitude came back and you finally arrived at your destination,Bukchon Hanok Village.

“This is the ‘STARDOM HIGH CAMP’ we will have our camping here.You will stay here but we will visit different places everyday.Whenever you hear a bell proceed in here.That is B.A.P’s room,”she pointed at a room saying ‘B.A.P’.The other groups knew where their rooms are.

“Jiyeon,your room is in there,”she pointed at a room which has your logo in it.You went to your room and changed your clothes into a comfy one.You wore a black tanktop with a jacket and not so short-shorts.

RING!

You went outside and saw everybody there.

“I KNOW TOMORROWS VALENTINE’S DAY but We’ve prepared a mission for each you, you nodded.She gave each of you your mission card.She gave each of you a video cam.”Record everything okay.Goodluck and remember,whenever you see something run as fast as you could and avoid it.”You are actually nervous about this,even when you’re still young you are afraid of ghosts so this mission is creeping you out.

You started roaming aroung bringing a flashlight ‘cause they turned off the lights and only few are left.You read your mission in a corner and it says,”Go to dark places and you will find 3 roses in those areas.Be careful!”you started going to the dark areas and it’s really creeping you out.You saw the first rose and you saw a note,”You found a rose,collect all the 3 and proceed to the hall.”You recorded everything and you went to a dark area much darker from the other one.”Two down,one to go,”you felt relieved because it’s the last one.You searched for it and you found the last rose,you picked it up.You were on your way to the hall when you saw a girl wearing white dress pass by you.You screamed out loud and went to the hall safely and Minwoo was already there holding his video cam.”I-I-I saw a ghost!”you gave Minwoo your video cam and played the part with the girl in it.He was shocked and hugged you,”It’s alright,I’m here,I saw one too,don’t worry I’ll protect you,”the others came in the hall laughing.”Their ghosts are not scary at all!It was even Uee-unnie.”they saw you hugging each other and you were crying.”What happened to her?”Minwoo gave them yours and his video cam.”Y-You saw real ghosts?”you looked at a corner and a ghost was there.”G-GHOST!”you pointed at a corner and they saw it too and they were shaking.The lights and Kahi walked towards you.”How was it?””GET US OUT OF HERE!!”you all shouted.You told Kahi everything.”That’s exactly why I told you to run as fast as you can when you see something!”Since your all scared especially Ricky who’s hiding behind L.Joe,Kahi decided that all of you will sleep in one room.”Goodnight!See you tomorrow!”all of them are asleep except you and Minwoo,you don’t understand why you can’t sleep.So you decided to talk to each other.