BoyFriend

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

He crouched down and he helped you jump over.Instead of you being caught,he was the one scolded by the gym teacher.Since that day,you fell for him.You found out that his name is No Minwoo.You heard that his family moved to America but you did’nt have a change of heart until now.

“Where could he be now?”

Your teacher came in with 6 guys behind her.

“Boyfriend?”

“Everyone this is Boyfriend they just transferred here so they’re gonna be your classmates from now on.”

“Hello!My name is Jo Kwangmin!Younger and much more cuter twin!”

“Sorry about my over-hyper brother.Hi,I am Jo Youngmin,older twin,”

“Leader,Kim DongHyun,”

“Hello,*bows*Lee JeoungMin-imnida,”

“Vocals,HyunSeong,”

“Maknae,No Minwoo*smiles*”

“No Minwoo?"they have the same name and smile,”you thought.

“Please take a sit on the vacant chairs near Ms.Jiyeon,”you raised your hand up so that they’ll know where you are.

SOMEBODY’s P.O.V

“I’m  glad I saw you again JJ.Please be at the rooftop later.You’re still as cute as ever.”

RING!

It’s snack time and your ‘cute friendly classmates’ has something going on on their own groups.

“Snack time!”Zelo of B.A.P shouted aloud.B.A.P rush towards the door screaming,”Last one to arrive at the cafeteria,buys ice cream!”B.A.P is really a fun group,onstage they have all that swag but now they’re very childish.

“Jimin!Stop rapping and come here!”Choa of A.O.A called out their rapper,Jimin.”Coming!”

“Oh right!Jiyeon,your brothers told me that they can’t eat with you today because of their schedules.”BtoB’s MinHyuk told you.”Okay Thanks!”they continued their debate,about who’s the most good looking.”We give up!MinHyuk you’re the most good-looking but not the smartest!”

“Hyung!Did you forgot to bring our lunch again!?”L.Joe scolded his hyung C.A.P.”Sorry,Don’t worry I’ll treat you after class,”the other members started laughing.”Got ya!Chunji hyung brought the lunch!You’ll have to treat us after lunch!BABO!”C.A.P started chasing after every member especially L.Joe because he’s the ‘brain’ of this prank.