Picture

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“Hyung,is she sick?”

“When our parents died she had a trauma and when she hears or sees something related to what happened to our parents,she’ll  have a hard time breathing and she’ll collapse.The last time this happened was 2 years ago.”

You started to open your eyes slowly and your brothers took of the mask on your face.JunHyung helped you to sit down and gave you water.You bursted crying and your brothers hugged you.

“It’s not my fault!They don’t know anything!They don’t know what it feels like!”

“Shh,it’s not your fault.It’s not your fault okay,”

“Stop crying,”

“Just take a rest JJ,”

You stopped crying and your brothers left to clear out the news.Your classmates were the one that took care of you.Some of them went out to buy foods and some of them kept their eyes on you especially Boyfriend.Your brother JinYoung told them to guard you when he’s away or they’re dead.

“Sorry about my brothers,”

“It’s fine,Are you feeling and better ?”

“Yes,”you grabbed your bag and took out your phone and laptop.You logged on in your Twitter account to update your status.You put your phone out in front to snap a picture with your friends.

“Guys,let’s snap a photo!”they gathered up around you and made cute poses,you made a V-Sign and Minwoo did the same.

CLICK!

You looked at the picture and sent it to the others.You transferred it on your laptop and posted it on Twitter with a message saying,

“It’s good to have friends that always takes care of you.B.A.P,A.O.A,TeenTop,Btob,A-Pink and BoyFriend saranghae!To my brothers saranghae!”

The other groups that bought foods called out to the others to help them prepare and only you and Minwoo are left  inside.

“JJ,Let’s snap a photo!”he took out his phone and you made a half-heart with your one hand,he did the same and you connected it.CLICK!

“Send it to me!”he sent the photo to you and the both of you made it your wallpapers.The other groups came rushing in with foods.