What's with him?

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

THE NEXT DAY           

You woke up and you saw Minwoo sleeping.You tried to wake him up but failed so you kissed him in the cheeks and he woke up.You bathe and changed your clothes.You wore a croptop and short-shorts and a pair of sneakers.You wore the ring Minwoo gave you and looked for him.You saw him on the top of the tree listening to music.

“Minwoo come down here!”he did’nt hear you so you threw a small stone at him.He took off his headphones and looked at you with a blank expression.

“Come down here!”he went down but ignored you and walked away.You tried to stop him but he yanked your hand away and this made you SUPER pissed off.You looked for your brothers but Jimin told you that they went to the M!Countdown Studio to perform.You wore your headphones and disguise and went out to go to the grocery.You walked into an empty alley.A group of guys surrounded you and one of them grabbed your hand,you twisted his arm and tossed  him in a corner,the others attacked you but in just 2 minutes they’re all down.They ran away and you noticed blood coming from your shoulder.You started to feel dizzy and soon enough you collapsed and Jeongmin being sneaky and afraid to be killed by your brother secretly followed you.

You woke up and you found yourself in your room and A.O.A and A-Pink took care of you.You asked them where Minwoo was but they said they did’nt know so shrugged it off.You felt much better  and Choa covered your wound with a bandage.

“Jiyeon are you fine?”

“YES!What are we going to do?”your hyped up but a part of you is sad because Minwoo’s been ignoring you.

“You are going to cook a special lunch for you and another one for whoever you pick,let’s start cooking now!”you picked up you’re ingredients.You decided to make a Doshirak with egg rolls,fish cake,taro puff cake and rainbow ball for yourself and you made 2 lunchboxes filled with ddeukbokki and sushi for you and Minwoo.You concentrated on it and it was the best.”Nega jeil jal naga~”you finished it and you were not called the ‘perfect sister’ for nothing,you are great in everything and cooking is not an exception.

“Now everyone,give those lunbox to the one you please and EAT CAREFULLY OR YOU’LL CHOKE!Nana,Lizzy,Raina come here!”you handed Minwoo the lunchbox filled with ddeukbokki and sushi.

“No thanks,Bomi already gave me one,” you dragged Kwangmin and Youngmin and gave them the two lunchboxes.

“HERE!Eat it carefully and tell me how it taste later okay?”you told them in a calm but irritated tone.You climbed up to a tree but fell down and earned a scratch on your knee but you just ignored it and climbed up again.You started eating but Minwoo kept appearing in your mind.You just ate a spoonful of your food and went down.You started to punch the tree and your hand was bleeding then Minwoo butted in.

“Jiyeon?”you picked up your bag and walked away but he grabbed your wrist.

“Now you want to talk to me!?”you yanked your hand away from him and went to Kwangmin and Youngmin.

“H-How did it taste?”your eyes were already watery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Minwoo being such a*umm,how do I put it,since some minors will be reading this i'll just put*meanie.PMS-ing maybe?Guess yourselves cause I'm too lazy to think and this week our exams luckily I have my laptop with me in my room.