Stardom High

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

Plum-you

Purple-YongHwa

Green-JunHyung

Orange-JinYoung

Blue-Fans

Red-Teacher

Teal-Classmates/Friends/Bestfriends

You are Jung Jiyeon,a student on Stardom High.Your brothers and bestfriends call you JJ.Your brothers are C.N.Blue’s leader Jung YongHwa,Beast’s rapper Jung JunHyung  and B1A4’s leader Jung JinYoung.You are the only girl amongst you so your brothers are so protective of you,especially when it comes to boys.

“Oppa!Hurry up!We’ll be late!”

“Jeez JJ,”

“I’ll be there in a sec!”

“JJ,eat first,I know your excited about first day of school but you have to be strong!”

You munched your food and put on your shoes.Your driver’s sick so your brothers decided to use their bicycles.Your brothers have their own bicycles so you rode on JinYoung’s.They parked it and you walked towards the gate.School guards were protecting you because of a crazed Boice,B2uty and BANA fans.Your brothers hands are loaded with gifts.When you thought it was over,boys from other schools came rushing towards you and gave you gifts.

“Jiyeon-ssi please accept this!”

“Thank you!It’s so nice of you!”

You flashed your killer smile.You accepted their gifts and bowed.Your brothers are just looking at you.

“She can handle it,”

“Of course she can!She’s our sister,”

“She’s really a perfect sister,”

The boys left and your hands are full with gifts too.You and your brothers lockers are besides each other.You put the gifts on your locker.The bell rang signalling that classes will start in 5 minutes.

“Bye JJ!”