Crash Me If You Can | pinkspades

seasonallyperfections | a review shop {batch one closed, moving!}

 

 

 
****
 
 
Title: 7/10

I liked your title! It's different and interesting. But it didn't really catch my attention...that much. It made me wonder what the story was going to be about, instead of telling the whole entire plot. When i said the title out loud it sounded a bit weird. But i think that's because people normally say 'catch me if you can' instead of 'crash me if you can'. It's unique and i like it! The title also seemed to fit the theme of your story, which is good.

Foreword: 13/15

I think you did a fairly good job with the description. It explained the plot of the story without revealing too much of your story. Some times it was awkward when i read it, but that's only because of your wording. I also want to praise you on your character profiles. Unlike many authors out there who uses character profiles you didnt have character traits to describe their personalities. Instead you had stuff about them, instead of telling us what your character is like/acts like. Your forward was so beautiful! I seriously loved it.

Overall Look: 4/5

What a pretty poster! It seemed to fit the theme of the story. But should Lay be smiling in a story like this? Your font was also easy to read and your font size wasn't crazy big or small. You also had nice colors instead of doing a rainbow. Which i liked because it made it easier for me to read. The layout was also very elegant.

Grammar: 28/30

I seriously didn't find any major mistakes. At all. Nope. But you did tend to use commas where it wasn't needed, so i took off a few points. But it's just a simply little thing. Other than that your grammar is amazing. I'm sure sure you must have studied for a long time right? Is it your first language? Just amazing!

Spelling: 20/20

I didn't see any mistakes at all. Your spelling is actually better than mine! Good job.

Flow: 14/15

I thought that you used a variety of sentence lengths, and kept it interesting. The story was also not too fast, or too slow. It seemed to go at s nice pace.

Originality: 5/5

Oh my I seriously love this story! There are some stories about spy, detective and stuff, but this is nothing compared to them. You used lots of detail and made me imagine a scene in my head. Just wonderful!

Total: 91/100

 

 

****
Reviewed by: StarlightTango
 
got any questions? pm us! remember to credit us in the foreword!