A Repulsive Love | GreenALiveTnS

seasonallyperfections | a review shop {batch one closed, moving!}

 

 

 

 

****

{STORY LINK} 

Title: 7/10

I like your title because I would never be able to come up with a title like this. HOWEVER, I don't know if the world "Repulsive" is the perfect word to describe your entire story. A love that creates disgust...I don't know, doesn't seem very right to me. 

 

Foreword: 11/15

Uhm...I liked your foreword and all but perhaps, (it's just my own opinion) I think you shouldn't straight out tell us that Jiyeon likes girls. And I'm afraid there's too many questions that leave us hanging. Don't get me wrong, those are truly amazing in such stories like yours. But if you use too many it gets a bit redundant. 

 

Overall Look: 3/5

I liked your posters. They fit the overall mood of this story, however, the background is a bit distracting. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have simple backgrounds with a pattern or something around that. Not an actual poster. A banner could work even too, but I think a whole poster acting as a background doesn't work. I've noticed for some chapters you have the same poster as the background (see for chapter three) except it's just different coloring. You get the just of it, yes? 

 

​Grammar: 25/30

I saw grammar errors here and there. I docked off two points because they weren't very prominent. I'm sure you already changed the more major errors after reading all the other reviews. 

 

Spelling: 20/20

Good job, no spelling errors whatsoever! 

 

​Flow: 10/15

Personally, I thought it moved a little too fast. If it had slowed down just a bit, I would have more time to absorb everything in. Like, to honestly speak, I don't think Taemin and Myungsoo can be friends so fast. Also, Jiyeon seems to be really protective of Suzy etc, so she punched Taemin in the face...hm... 

 

​Originality: 3/5

I have seen such stories with two best friends separated from each other for a few years and so on. A love square is really original, though I got the feel from the story that being gay/lesbo is wrong. That wasn't exactly necessary but its completely my own opinion. 

Total: 79/100

 

****

Reviewed by: -justadreamer-

got any questions? pm us! remember to credit us in the foreword!