Lucky Charm ♡ | namine-

seasonallyperfections | a review shop {batch one closed, moving!}

****

{STORY LINK}

Title: 8/10

The title ‘Lucky Charm’ gave me a little feel, it made me feel that maybe there’s something important with a certain lucky charm bracelet or so. Maybe a certain some-one giving a special some-one it. Kinda gives it away, but still a good choice. 

Foreword: 12/15

I had a few chills, so good work on the foreword. It seems a little chiche, but, like how you typed in this: The nerdy wallflower with lots of secrets, the popular basketball player, dah-di-dah-dah, it makes me want to know who they are. :D 

Overall Look: 4/5

It’s nice. The poster seems to fit the mood of the story, but I think you should’ve put the poster at the start instead of the end of the foreword-thingy, and the background is empty though, it sometimes looks nice while no background, but sometimes a little…what’s the word? A little, plain? But still, it’s good. The chapters seem interesting and I like it. 

Grammar: 19/30

In chapter one, I spotted this: Micha read every information seriously who knows maybe it’s worthwhile. In this case, I don’t know what it’s stating, either, ‘Micha read every PIECE OF information seriously, who knows, maybe it’s worthwhile. Or, ‘…who knows? It may be worthwhile. Another one is, “Hey look Micha, there a beach too near the boarding school” It should be “Hey, look Micha! There’s a beach near the boarding school too!” An also one more example, ‘L.Joe blinked and made a fake coughed and nodded without a sound. ‘A fake cough.’ Would be correct. There were quite a few grammar mistakes. 

Spelling: 19/20

I don’t think I found many spelling mistakes at all. Good job. 

Flow: 10/15

It’s a little choppy at times, but still good, it doesn’t make me want to ditch the story and read something else. (Even though I can’t LOL) 

Originality: 3/5

It’s half/half, usually in other stories, there’s always a girl, with 2-3 friends and there’s always the good-looking boys, etc. Maybe later on, a beachy girl that says, “Stay away from my L/L.Joe/Baekhyun/Daehyun oppa!” And Micha gets slapped? And also I don’t like it when those 4 boys are the same stereotypical boys so good job, instead of being the ‘cold, distant L.Joe’ or the ‘Playboy’ L.Joe, you made him a nerd. But for Daehyun, he’s the dude with the mask again!! Ayy!

TOTAL: 75/100
 

****

Reviewed by b2utyful_angel

(a note from her...Keep up the good work! Make sure to re-read over your chapters sometimes before actually posting it up. Also another thing I’ve noticed is that, whenever one of the characters is talking, you forget the punctuation at the end. E.g: “Daehyun, You dropped your cap this morning” Daehyun took the cap. 
“Thanks~” Micha nodded.
You forgot the full stop after ‘morning’ ahaha. Also the part after it, “Thanks~” Micha nodded. You need to make it clear who is saying ‘thanks’, or else if I told any random guy to read this part, he’ll be like: “What? Why is Micha saying thanks when it’s that Daehyun dude’s cap? Shouldn’t Daehyun say thanks? Mean kid.” Ahaha, yes I said Daehyun ‘dude’. :D) 

got any questions? pm us! remember to credit us in the foreword!