New House

Underage Love???

 

[Mina POV]

 

I finished class and get out of the class. I walked to the parking lot. I saw my uncle car waiting for me in the parking lot.

“Bye Su Min-unnie,” I waved at her. “Bye Angie,” she said in a smile. “Unnie! I told you not to call me Angie,” I said as I pouted. She pinched my cheek and said, “Aigoo… my dongsaeng is so cute. Ok if you don’t like I won’t call u that,” she said.

She continued, “Oh! I will call you when I reached home. I have tons of things to ask you. Bye dongsaeng,” and waved at me and get into her car.

I get into my uncle’s car and said, “Thanks again uncle.”

“For what,” he asked. “For picking me up, thanks a lot.” I said.

He ruffled my hair and said, “Angela dear, how many time do I have to say? I told you that you don’t need to feel apologetic. You are my niece. So I have to take care of you. So don’t worry and try your best to reach your dream.”

“Shall we go? Lilly and Aunty Yumin are waiting for us for dinner. Also Lilly phoned me earlier. She said she has to ask you something,” he asked. “Yes, uncle,” I said.

 

[No one POV]

 

“Angela,” he said and gives her an envelope.

“What is this uncle?” Angela asked. “Open it,” he said.

Angela opened the envelope and found a key. She looks surprised and also confused. “That is the key for your new house that your parents bought with your name. Your dad called me this morning and told me to give you the key and let you live there,” he said.

“You mean I have to live there, alone?” Angela asked.

“Yes, that’s your parents wish. They want you to be independent. Don’t worry dear. We will visit you. As you know I can’t resist your daddy’s words, also sorry dear,” he said in apologetically.

“Don’t worry uncle. I will stay there as daddy’s wish. I decided to stay here without them so I have to stay as they wish. I can’t resist him. Thanks uncle,” Angela said in a small smile.

“Uncle, why don’t we go and check that house after dinner? With Lilly and Aunty Yumin too,” Angela asked.

“Ok dear. We will. Don’t worry. Smile, ok?” he said.

 

[Angela POV]

 

When we arrived home, Lilly run towards me while shouting “Angela unnie!!!”.

“Be careful Lilly-ah, what if you tripped and hurt your beautiful face huh?” I said in a smile and hugged her.

“Welcome home, Angela,” Aunty Yumin said and hugged me. “I’m home Aunty,” I said.

“Huh! No welcome hugs for me?” Uncle said. “No appa!” Lilly said and sticks her tongue out.

“I’ll go and change my clothes now Aunty,” I said. “Ok, I will ready the table dear,” Aunty said and let me out of her hug. “Unnie, I have something to ask,” Lilly said. “What is it, Lilly?” I asked.

“Unnie, I think I am lucky because BIGBANG oppa are here in Japan. They came this morning. I hope I will meet them one day” she said while jumping.

With Lilly words, I remembered about meeting with BIGBANG this evening.

“Yes, you will Lilly,” I said and kissed her cheek. “I’ll go up to my room now,” I said and go to my room.

I put down my bag on the table and looks at my photo with daddy and mommy on my table.

I lie on my bed and think about my family. Even though I am a Burmese, I don’t remember a thing about Myanmar. Both my parents are Burmese but I moved to England since I was three due to my daddy’s work. I was raised as the way they want. I don’t have any siblings. I missed my mom and dad. My uncle is the younger brother of my dad, the only sibling for my dad. He met Aunty Yumin while he worked in Japan and married her. Aunty Yumin is a Korean. I can understand and talk Korean quite well because I asked Aunty to teach me. I missed mom and dad. Without noticing me, tears well up in my eyes.

*Knock...Knock…*

“Yes,” I said as I get up from my bed. “Angela, dear. Are you not feeling well?” Aunty asked me and sits beside me.

“No, Aunty. I’m fine,” I said. “I’ll go and change now Aunty. Sorry for making you wait for me,” I said and get out of the bed.

“No, don’t worry. Lilly and her appa are playing in the living room. I heard from your uncle about the house, dear. Don’t worry dear. We’ll visit you. Why are you crying earlier?” she asked.

“I just miss them,” I said and tears started to flow along my cheek.

Aunty rubbed my back to calm me down. “Umma!!!Unnie!!!Come down!!!” Lilly shouted from the living room.

“Ok Lilly! I’ll come down now,” I shouted back and wiped my tears with my fingers. I changed quickly and go down stair with Aunty Yumin.

 

[No one POV]

 

After having dinner, “Why don’t we go now Angela?” uncle said.

“Where appa?” Lilly asked. “Oh! I forgot to tell you. We will go to your unnie new house,” he said.

“Really! Wow unnie,” Lilly said excitedly.

“Uncle, I’ll move my some of my stuff tonight. Is it ok?” Angela asked. “Why not?” he said.

Angela takes my stuff and put them on the car. “Shall we go now?” Lilly asked. She looks so exciting. Angela smiled at Lilly.

Uncle stopped the car in front of the big white gate. They go inside the house with Angela’s stuffs.

“Wow, the house is so big. Unnie is going to live alone in this big house alone?” Lilly asked.

“You can come and stay with me on weekend Lilly-ah,” Angela said and patted her head.

“Unnie, why don’t you do a welcome party with your friends from the academy tomorrow night?” Lilly asked.

“Umm…I don’t know. Can I uncle?” Angela asked. “That’s a great idea. We will help you,” Aunty and uncle said.

“Ok, I will,” Angela said. “Do you want to sleep here tonight? If you want, you can,” uncle said.

“Yes, uncle. I’ll sleep here tonight,” Angela said. “I want to sleep with unnie too,” Lilly said.

“No, miss. You have to go to school tomorrow,” Uncle said and Lilly pouted.

Angela sits down to the eye-level of Lilly and said, “You can sleep with unnie on the weekend, Lilly-ah,” Angel a said.

“We will go now dear. I will come here tomorrow evening while you go to the academy and prepare for the party with you,” Aunty said.

“Bye. Thanks a lot Aunty and uncle. Bye Lilly,” Angela said and waved at them. “Bye unnie!” Lilly waved at Angela.

 

[Angela POV]

 

Once they go back, I unpacked my stuffs and arranged things in my favorite way. When I finished unpacking, I look at the clock, it is only 9 pm, and so I open my laptop and start surfing on internet.

Suddenly the phone rang, I looked at it and it was from Su Min-unnie.

“Yobbosayo…” I said. I talk in Korean only with Su Min unnie.

“Angela, what are you doing now?” she asked. “Nothing much, why unnie?” I asked.

“Usually, when I talk with you on phone, I can hear Lilly voice. It is quite today, why?” she asked.

“Oh! Now I am all alone in my new house unnie. I plan to do a party tomorrow night unnie. Come ok. I don’t know who to invite beside you unnie,” I said.

“Why don’t you invite BIGBANG?” she said. That makes me surprised. “No unnie. I don’t know them,” I said.

“No more buts invite them tomorrow. It’s your unnie command. Bye now dongsaeng. See you tomorrow,” she said and hung up.

“Uh…Unnie always like that. Only said what she want to say and hung up,” I think.

Should I invite them or not?

“I don’t know…” I shouted myself and jumped into the bed and slowly went into the dreamland.