Closer than before

Underage Love???

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

 

“You are really the warmest person I have ever met,” she said and I leaned in closer to her.

“You are also the most beautiful, purest and most innocent girl that I have ever seen,” I told her and she closed her eyes as my face moved closer to her.

I stopped when I was only about an inch away from her lips and said, “I think I like you,” I whispered and she opened her eyes slowly.

“What?” she said in surprise.

“I like you and I know that you are still underage but it’s all cool. Let’s be friends first and we’ll see what happens later,” I told her and she smiled back at me.

“Alright. That’s sound like it Ji Yong oppa. After all good relationships start with friendship,” she said and smiled at me again.

“That’s right. Good things come for those who wait right?” I said. She laughed.

"So, we'll stay as friends with no awkwardness right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Deal?" I asked. She nodded again. "So can you prove me that there's no more awkwardness," I asked teasingly.

She stayed quiet without nodding or saying a word. Oh my god! I think I've crossed the line!

"It's ok if you don't wa-"

She leaned in closer and qucikly gave me a peck on my cheek. I looked at her in suprise. She said, "So do you believe now?"  I noticed that her cheeks had turned into the color of a rose. I nodded in agreement and smiled my signature smile.

"Aigoo...Do you know you look like a boy who got his favorite toy as his birthday present," She laughed softly.

"Do I really look like that?" I asked. She nodded while still laughing.

I looked at her while she was laughing. She looked so innocent. We talked a lot. We really did become closer than before.

“Unnie!” I heard a little girl's voice coming from the living room.

“Oh! It’s Lilly. Ji Yong oppa, can you message to Daesung oppa and others to stay in the back because I want to surprise Lilly,” she said. I nodded.

“You should get out because if she sees me, she will not be surprised. Take her to your room first and we will go there when we see you guys go up stairs. Don’t forget to cover her eyes,” I reminded.

“Arraso. Thanks,” she said and ran out of the room.

 

[Angela POV]

 

“Unnie!” Lilly shouted and ran towards me.

“Lilly-ah, how many times do I have to tell you not to run,” I said and pinched her cheek. “Wait,” I told her and go to uncle and aunty.

“Will you please sit here in the living room aunty Yu Min? I will take Lilly to my room for her surprise. Please don’t come up and don’t go to the dance studio,” I informed them in a serious voice.

“Arraso, dear,” uncle  laughed.

“Come Lilly-ah. Unnie has surprise for you,” I covered  her eyes with my hands.

Before I went up, I glanced at the dance studio and saw all five of them. Daesung mouthed "Go". I nodded and when I looked at Ji Yong, he smiled at me. He looked like a child and very cute when he smiled. I smiled back at him. Then I got up to my room and closed the door. I make Lilly sit on my bed and removed my hands from her eyes.

“What is it unnie? Where’s the surprise?” Lilly asked , excited.

“Wait a little and your surprise will come,” I replied with a smile. Then I heard a knock on the door. They had arrived.

“Come in,” I called and the door open slowly.

They came in. Daesung in the middle, Seunghyun and Seungri on his left. Young Bae and Ji Yong on his right.

“Surprise Lilly!” they exclaimed. Lilly looked so surprised that she looked like she didn't have any senses.

“Is this real unnie?” she asked and the next thing I knew she was crying so hard .

“Aigoo…our Lilly is so surprised that tears started to flow huh? Don’t cry. If you don’t know this is real or not, I’ll it to prove you,” I told her and looked at Daesung.

Daesung comes forward and rubbed tears from Lilly’s cheek. But Lilly cryed even more due to Daesung action.

“Angela, am I that bad?” Daesung asked.

“No, you are not. She’s is just surprised that her favorite oppa wiped her tears, right Lilly? Because you cryed so hard Daesung oppa is worried and feels bad,” I said.

“No Daesung oppa. Angela unnie is right. I am crying because I am happy,” she explaines and wiped her tears quickly and smiled at Daesung.

“That’s it,” Daesung smiled back at her.

“You look identical to Angela, even when you're crying like that. Very cute,” Ji Yong suddenly said.

“Hyung! You-” maknae shouted and Ji Yong covered the maknae’s mouth with his hand.

“Come on let’s go down now,” I held her hand but she shook me off and went near Daesung.

“Let’s go Lilly-ah! Leave your unnie now with the uglies unlike me, right?” Daesung joked and held Lilly’s hand.

“Yes,” Lilly stuck out her tongue at others as Daesung does and they ran down together.

“Yah! That Dasungie,” Ji Yong said. I laughed at them.

 I knew that Lilly was so happy now.

“Come with me Angela-ah!” Seungri said and took my hand.

“YAH maknae! Hands off!” Ji Yong shouted and snatched my hand from Seungri and said, “Let’s go.”

I just smiled back at him. I shook my hand from his and grabbed Seunghyun and Young Bae’s arms.

"Let's go Seunghyun oppa and Young Bae oppa! Seungri oppa follow us, okay? Leave that one man alone," I said and ran down to the living room with them; Seungri followed behind us.

I heard Ji Yong saying, “Aish! That girl playing with me and testing my jealousy.”

 

---In Living room---

 

“Oh! Unnie you're here now," I said. Su Min just glared at me without saying anything. Did I do something wrong?

"Unnie, are you not feeling well?" I asked. I noticed that she was staring at my hand that was linked to Young Bae's arm. I let go of Young Bae and went to sit beside her.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" I questioned while linking arms with her.

"Nothing Dongsaeng," she replied and smiled at me.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I noticed  Su Min glaring at Angela's hand that was linked with Young Bae's arm. I knew what that glare meant. When Angela noticed Su Min glaring at her, she let go of his  hand. She went to sit beside Su Min.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Angela asked while linking her arm.

"Nothing Dongsaeng," she said and smiled at Angela.

I was shocked by her mood swing. No. This can't be the mood swing. She was planning something.

I had to make sure to keep an eye on Su Min.

 

[Angela POV]

 

When I looked at Ji Yong, I noticed  him thinking about something deeply. The atmosphere became silent, so I said, "Ummm..."

"Aunty and uncle, I will introduce my friends to you," I smiled.

"I know that you will be familiar with their faces thanks to Lilly?" I chuckled.

"This is Seungri, he is the maknae of the group," I showed my hand in his direction. "Nice to meet you, Seungri imnida," Seungri introduced himself and bowed. I continued, "The one beside him is Seunghyun and next to him is Young Bae." They also bowed to them.

"And...I think you will notice him, the one beside Lilly is, her bias Daesung," I said and aunty Yu Min smiled. "Daesung imnida," Daesung said and bowed at them.

"The one beside me is Ji Yong, he's the leader of the group," I explained and looked at Ji Yong. He smiled back at me.

"Ji Yong imnida," he said and bowed to them.

"And he is my future cousin-in-law," Lilly barged in which shocked all of us.

"Really! Angela, so your introduction is not complete. You should say he's my boyfriend," Uncle said which shock me. I thought he would be angry at me like my father did.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

 

"N...No...Uncle it's not what you think! He's not my boyfriend yet,” she said almost yelling.

"Not yet? So you are planning huh?" Uncle asked again.

"Un...Uncle," she said with her tomato red face.

"Yeobo, Don't so much. Look at her face. She's as red as tomato. Young Bae-sshi, can you please take her out into the garden" her aunt suggested. Why was she asking for Young Bae?

 

[No one POV]

 

 “Come on,” Young Bae said. “No, Young Bae oppa. It’s ok,” Angela declined while shaking her head.

“Listen to what oppa said arraso! Your face is so red and I know that you need fresh air. Come,” Young Bae insisted and grabbed her waist softly and went to the garden.

“Let’s sit here,” Young Bae said and both of them sat down on the bench in the garden. They sat there quietly. Young Bae wanted to break the silent so he said, “So…Angela, I didn’t know that you know them.”

“Who?” she asked in a confusing tone.

“I mean Ji Yong, Seungri, Top hyung and Daesung,” Young Bae answered.

“Ah! I met them at the canteen after I bumped into you,” she replied.

“Really! I am so surprised when Ji Yong brought you to our car,” Young Bae said. She only nodded back. Young Bae stared at her without saying anything anymore.

 

---In the house---

 

[No one POV]

 

After Young Bae and Angela went out, “Make yourself at home,” aunty Yu Min said. “Thanks. You have such a beautiful daughter and a beautiful niece,” maknae said. “Ah! Thanks. I think I will have to treat Seungri more,” aunty laughed.

“We’ll help you in the kitchen,” Daesung offered. “No, it’s ok. Just rest,” Aunty Yu Min answered.

“I have to discuss something with Ji Yong,” uncle said. “Me?” Ji Yong answered back in a surprised tone. Uncle just nodded back in a response.

“So, we will go into the kitchen to help aunty Yu Min,” Seungri said and they all go to the kitchen leaving Ji Yong and uncle alone in the living room.
“Don’t be afraid. I just wanted to talk to you,” uncle said. "I know that you have feeling for Angela. And by looking at your face, I think you have already confessed.”
Ji Yong looked back surprise without replying.
“I have never seen this side of Angela before. She looked so close with you more than others, even more than us. I heard what she said  upstairs,” uncle said.
“You mean teasing me sir?” Ji Yong asked. “Yes. Her aunty was so surprised to hear what Angela said. She is very shy and quiet. She never easily called a guy ‘oppa’ in front of him,” uncle said, “I know that you love her. Her parents are very strict. When she lived in London, she barely hung out with her friends due to her parents.”
“Dinner’s ready! Ji Yong, can you go and get Young Bae and Angela,” aunty Yu Min said.
“I’ll go now. Thanks for talking with me uncle,” Ji Yong said.

 

---In the garden---

 

 

Young Bae stopped talking and just stared at the ground. Then he felt something on his shoulder.  He looked at his shoulder, he saw Angela sleeping. He gazed at her peaceful sleeping face. At that moment...

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I am thankful to uncle who told me about Angela. I have to try my best to open her heart to me. I walked into the garden to fetch Young Bae and Angela. Then, the scene I saw shocked the hell out of me. I knew what was happening even though it was dark.
Angela is resting her head on Bae’s shoulder. What the heck was going on? I walked over to them and I said almost in a shouting voice, “Bae what’s going on?”
“sshhh…Ji. Angela fell asleep,” Young Bae whispered.
“I’ll take her into the house. Dinner is ready. I am here to fetch you,” I said in a smile. Although I was smiling, my mind was in a mess.