The same girl!

Underage Love???

 

---The next day at BIGBANG apartment---

 

[No one POV]

 

“Today you have to go to academy, right maknae?” Ji Yong asked. “Yes hyung. Why you asked?” maknae asked back.

“We will come too,” Ji Yong said. “Really Hyung! Why?” maknae asked again.

“Umm…Because…umm…”Ji Yong said. “To go and see his bluh…bluh…bluh…”Daesung teased.

“Jincha hyung! Oh my god, hyung is seriously in love ha ha. Ok hyung you can. I’ll help you,” maknae laughed.

 

---At academy---

 

[Angela POV]

 

“Su Min unnie!!!” I shouted and waved at her. “Oh Angie,” she said. “Unnie! I told you not to call me like that,” I said and pouted.

“Angela, you look so cute when you are like that,” Seungri said.

I don’t even noticed when they arrived.

“Nae?” I asked in a surprise. “You can talk Korean Angela-sshi?” Daesung asked with a surprised voice.

My bad habit is that if I am surprised or amazed or awkward of the situation, I don’t know how to respond. Now I don’t know how to respond to them.

 

[No one POV]

 

Su Min answered instead of Angela, “Yes, she can speak Korean because her aunty is Korean. At their house, their language is Korean only.”

“Oh! That’s why…”Seunghyun said as he understands something.

Su Min elbowed Angela at her waist and Angela said, “Eh…I have something to ask senpai.”

“Senpai! Why you call us like that?” Ji Yong asked.

“Because you all are older than me. So all of you are senpai for me,” Angela answered.

“By the way how old are you Angela-sshi? And how about Su Min-sshi? If you don’t want to answer it is ok. Don’t mind,” Seungri asked.

“Me? I am going to be 16 coming January. Su Min-unnie is the same age as Daesung-senpai,” Angela said.

But the guys looked very surprised to her answer and shouted, “16! You are only 16. Wow!”

“Yeah, that’s how Su Min-unnie responds to me when we first met,” Angela said and smiled.

Angela noticed that Ji Yong and Young Bae are the quietest. They don’t say a thing and just listening.

She wonders why?

“Oh! What is it that you have to ask to us Angela-sshi,” Seunghyun asked.

“Oh! That’s…um…I am going to celebrate the welcoming party at my new house tonight. My uncle and aunty asked me to bring some of my friends from academy. I only have Su Min-unnie to invite so I wonder if you want to come,” Angela said shyly.

“We would love to, right Ji Yong hyung?” Seungri said. Ji Yong nodded.

“Yes, we would love to. Why don’t we go together after class? You can come with our car,” Daesung said.

“Yes, Angela you should go with them. I will come later,” Su Min said.

“Why unnie? What about you?” Angela asked. “I’ll come later with my cousin. I will bring the deserts, kol dongsaeng?” Su Min said and pinched Angela’s cheek until it becomes red.

“I’ll go to my car and fetch my bag. I will be back,” Su Min said and ran out of canteen.

“Hyung! We will go now. You can go somewhere and come pick us up at 6:30, kol?” Seungri said.

 

[Angela POV]

 

“Shall we go Angela-sshi?” Seungri said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I am so surprised that I don’t know how to respond.

Suddenly, “YAH! MAKNAE! Get your hands off of Angela,” Ji Yong shouted and pulled me out of Seungri arm. “Sorry, Angela,” he said.

“Omo…omo…Ji Yong hyung jealousy is coming out now. Hyung, she doesn’t even say a word. Why are you acting like that?” Daesung said and smiled.

“Because…” Ji Yong tried to said something but cut off by Young Bae.

“YAH! Maknae, don’t do that to the girl like that ever again. You are scaring her. You really can’t control when you see a girl,” Young Bae said and slapped lightly behind his head. Everyone seems surprised by his words.

“Yes maknae. Young Bae is right,” Ji Yong said. Seungri smirked and said, “So why are you holding her shoulder that I can’t hold?”

I realized that I am still in Ji Yong’s arm. “Umm…can you let me go now?” I said.

“Umm…Sorry Angela. I don’t mean like that,” he said in an apologetic way and let me out of his arms.

“Umm…It’s ok,” I said. “So if you don’t mean like that what do you mean hyung?” Seungri asked. “YAH!” Ji Yong shouted.

“Did I miss something?” Su Min said in a grin. “You miss the good part Su Min-noona,” Seungri said. “Really!” she said and laughed. “Angela, why are you blushing so hard? My dongsaeng is so cute,” Su Min asked while laughing and also pinching my cheek. “It hurts unnie,” I said while rubbing my cheek that becomes red because of Su Min pinched.

“Umm…Let’s go Seungri-senpai,” I said and grabs him and Su Min and hurriedly to the class.

“Bye hyung! Don’t forget to pick us up,” Seungri said while looking back.

“Angela-sshi,” Seungri called me. “Yes, senpai,” I answered. “As Su Min-noona asked, why are you blushing so hard?” he asked with a grin not just a normal grin an evil grin. “Yes, Angela. Why are you like that? I haven’t seen you like this before,” Su Min asked.

“Umm…I don’t know. Why do you keep asking me that question? It’s like threatening me,” I said. “Threatening? Don’t say like that dongsaeng, if Ji Yong hyung heard that, he will think that I am threatening you. If he think like htat I will be grounded,” Seungri said in a smile. “Why would he kill you, senpai?” I asked with a confused look. “Because…umm…I’ll tell you later. Bye dongsaeng, I’ll be waiting in front of your class after the class is over kol?” Seungri said. “But…” I was interrupted by him, “No buts Miss, bye,” he said and left.

“Seungri is such a playboy in the real life, right Angela?” Su Min-unnie said. I asked, “Unnie, what does Seungri-senpai mean just now? I don’t understand.”

“You will know later. He said that he will tell you, right? I know the answer but I won’t tell you. Now let’s go into the class now,” she said. I only respond with a nod.

 

---After class---

 

“Hey! Isn’t he from BIGBANG,”  “Really!” “He is from BIGBANG, right?” I heard some of the students say as they go out of the class. “So, Seungri-senpai is already in front of the class,” I said to Su Min. “I’ll go ahead Angela. See you at your home tonight,” Su Min said and waved at me. “Bye unnie, see you later,” I said and waved back at her.

“Sorry Seungri-senpai, I am the slowest when I keep my things, sorry,” I said without looking at the face.

“Oh! Angela,” I was surprised by the voice. It wasn’t the voice of Seungri. It was the voice of…

“Ji Yong-senpai!” I said. “Seungri texted me to wait for you in front of your class instead of him,” he said. “Where is he?” I asked.

“He went to change his clothes,” he said, “You seem very close with maknae now.”

“Hyung, I heard you saying my name,” Seungri said, “Angela! Is he talking bad about me?”

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“No, he is not,” she answered back as she waved her hands as the signal of ‘NO’. She looks very cute.

“Why are you protecting Ji Yong hyung?” maknae asked. “Uh! Senpai!” she said. I notice that she blushed.

“YAH! Maknae, stop teasing her. You are making her uncomfortable,” I shouted. “Ok ok. Let’s go! They are waiting for us,” maknae said.

“Oh! Angela…” Daesung shouted and run towards her with his wide opened arms. I know that he is going to hug her. So I stand in front of her.

“Hyung! Move aside, I am going to greet her,” Daesung said. “Nope, I am not. I know you are-” I was interrupted by the voice from behind.

“I gotcha!” I heard Seunghyun-hyung voice from my back. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “HYUNG!!!” I shouted. “Ha…Ha…It is fun teasing Ji Yong,” Young Bae said.

I saw her giggled. Damn, she looks so so cute.

 

[No one POV]

 

“You look so cute and innocent when you smile like that. We can make a ‘smiling angel’ couple Angela, You and Me,right?” Daesung said and pinched her cheek. “YAH! Daesungie!” Ji Yong shouted. She said, “I am not a smiling angel like you senpai. Shall we go now? If I am late, my uncle and aunty will be worry of me.”  

All of us get into the car. She goes in first and maknae sit beside her and stick his tongue out at Ji Yong. “Yah! Ji Yong pali! We don’t want to stand outside like this,” Seunghyun shouted from behind.

She tells the driver the direction. They talk a lot.

Maknae changed the seat with Daesung who was sitting beside Ji Yong. He whispered, “Hyung, you should make your move quick.”

Ji Yong asked, “Why? Isn’t it too early? We just met yesterday.” “It’s up to you hyung. I make observation today at academy, so many guys like her. They are hesitating because she is underage. I heard some saying that the guy from our class will confess her tomorrow,” maknae said. “Really! But she really is still underage,” Ji Yong said but interrupted by maknae again, “Age doesn’t matter hyung. It’s just a number. What if she likes that guy back? Don’t regret later hyung.” “Arraso…” Ji Yong said.

 

Should I confess her? Or not? Yes, I am also hesitating because she is still underage.

What should I do?

 

[Young Bae POV]

 

---Flashback---

 

“Hyung! You see that girl?” Daesung asked me. “Yes, why?” I asked back.

“It’s the girl that Ji Yong hyung is interested in,” he said.

What? So Ji Yong is also interested in Angela. I thought I was shot my so many guns.

“I wish Angela will be the true girl for hyung because I haven’t seen this side of Ji Yong hyung with Mina or Haerin-noona. I wish she will be the girl,” he said with a smile.

Yes, I haven’t seen this side of him before. He looks so caring to Angela.

“Hyung! You will help too right?” Daesung asked.

“Of course, I’ll,” I answered back.

 

---End of Flashback---

 

Even though I said I’ll help but I can’t decide well. I don’t want to lose this side of Ji Yong. He has been my friends for so long. What should I do?

I think keeping my feelings for Angela for a while would be the best solution. So that I can stay with her as friend.

I don’t want to hurt Ji Yong. I can see that Angela is also interested in Ji Yong too.

Why is this becoming so complicated? Why did I fall for the same girl as my friend?