What a night!

Underage Love???

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating so long and sorry for this short update....I am having a writer block with this fiction so I don't know what to continue

And thank you for reading my fiction. 

I'll try my best....

Try out my other fictions too...

Thanks ^_^

Please feel free to comment and critize...I'll accept happily...

 

[No one POV]

 

"I'll go inside first Ji," Young Bae said.

"Arraso, we'll come in a while," Ji Yong answered back.

Young Bae went into the house leaving Ji Yong and Angela in the garden.

Ji Yong quickly sits beside Angela and makes her rest on his shoulder. He just stared at her.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

Why is she resting her head on Young Bae? Why am I mad at Young Bae?

Aish…this is making me crazy.

I just stared at her peaceful sleeping face. She looks very innocent. I am falling deeper and deeper for her. She really is sleeping deeply. She must be tired. The wind blew a little hard so I decided to bring her back into the house because she might catch a cold sleeping outside.

I slowly lift her up in a bridal style. I am very careful because I don't want to wake her up. I walked to the house slowly. When I go into the house, "Hyung, wah...You two are already in that state?" maknae asked in a teasing face. "Lower your voice maknae. You might wake her up," I said and

"Umn..." I heard Angela's voice. "Omo! Why are you carrying me Ji Yong oppa?" She asked. There it goes. There will be awkwardness between us again. "You fell asleep while we are talking in the garden," Young Bae said. "Really! You might wake me up. Anyway, Ji Yong oppa," she said.

"Yes," I answered back in a quick tone while looking at her face. She blushes when I looked at her so I change my sight. "Can you put me down now? I am heavy so you might hurt your muscles," she said while trying to avoid my gaze. "Ah, Sorry," I said and put her down even though I don't want her to. I am very pleased while carrying her.

"And you are not heavy," I continued. She smiled back at me. "Angela-ah, you must be dead tired," maknae said. "Why, Seungri oppa?" she asked while tilting her head a little. That was so damn cute. That girl is making me fall for her deeper and deeper.

 

[No one POV]

 

"How can you not wake up when someone carry you? What if it is someone bad tries to do weird things huh?" Seungri said.

"Yah maknae! What are you saying about?" Ji Yong shouted.

"Nothing!" Seungri said and stuck out his tongue at Ji Yong. Angela smiled at them.

"Let's have dinner now," Lilly said.

They have their dinner while talking about this and that. Angela sits between Ji Yong and Youngbae. Youngbae and Angela talks a lot which makes Ji Yong feel sad and angry at the same time.

 

---After dinner---

“We’ll go now,” Youngbae said.

“See you tomorrow at academy,” Seungri said and opened his arm wide.

“Nae,” Angela said back with a smile.

“YAH maknae! Why are you spreading your arms?” Ji Yong asked.

“Nothing,” Seungri poked his tongue to Ji Yong and ran to Angela and hugged her tight.

“Good Night my dongsaeng,” Seungri said and kissed Angela’s forehead which make Ji Yong shout, “YAH!!! What are you doing maknae?”

“Oh! Don’t you see it hyung? I’ll demonstrate again to make you see,” Seungri said and try to kiss Angela’s forehead but stopped by Young Bae as he pulled Angela from Seungri’s arm.

“Sorry Angela, good night. We’ll go back now,” Young Bae bid a good bye to Angela and pulled Seungri with him to the car.

“Good night,” Daesung and Seunghyun also bid good night to Angela and went into the car leaving Ji Yong alone with Angela.

 

[Angela POV]

 

“Umm….Good night,” Ji Yong oppa said while patting my head.

“Good night to you too oppa,” I said. Suddenly he hugged me; I was shocked at the first but feel safe by his warm embrace.

“Good night again, sweet dream,” he said releasing me from his embrace.

The atmosphere feels awkward so I did that I didn’t dreamed of.

I tip toed and pecked his cheek and said, “Good night oppa, sweet dream too,” while looking at the ground with my tomato face.

“I’ll go now. Go inside the house now. It’s so cold. So make yourself warm and go to sleep okay?” Ji Yong oppa said and went into the car.

I waved good bye to them and went into my house. My uncle’s family went home too, so I am all alone in my new house.

I think about the kiss I gave to Ji Yong oppa and going crazy all over my mind. I don’t think I can sleep tonight.

OMG…What a night for me!