Last Day with them

Underage Love???

 

---At Dorm---

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

We entered the dorm with heavy steps. Nobody talked to each other anymore. Everyone went into their own rooms.

I also went to my room and lay on my bed and just stared up at the ceiling.

Then, someone knocked on my door.

“Come in,” I said. It is maknae and Young Bae.

“Ji Yong, how are you feeling?” Young Bae asked me.

“Fine, but I also feel sad. I don’t want to leave Korea for such a long time. However, I think we have to,” I answered back.

“And I'm also sorry,” I apologized.

“For what hyung?” the maknae questioned.

“Yeah bro, what you saying sorry for?” Young Bae added.

“Earlier, I couldn’t control my emotions. I know that as a leader, I shouldn’t be like that. I am sorry guys,” I apologized again.

“No hyung, we all feel the same way as you do. We also don’t want to leave. But for the sake of BIGBANG, we have to right hyung?” the maknae said.

“Wow, our maknae has matured a lot” I said with a smile and patted his head.

“Now your mood has lightened up right, Ji Yong?” Young Bae asked.

“Yes Young Bae, thanks to you guys,” I smiled again.

“So you better pack your things right leader?” Young Bae reminded.

“Why don’t we go shopping and buy things we need? We haven’t gone out for a long time. Shall we?” Seunghyun and Daesung came into my room and said:

“Yeah hyung, why don’t we go?” Seungri agreed.

 

---Go shopping---

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

When we arrived back at the dorm, I think I heard voices coming from insidebour dorm.

“Am I hearing wrong or is it real? I think I can hear people talking in our dorm. Can you guys hear it?” I asked.

“Yeah, I can hear too,” Daesung replied.

When I opened the door, I see Daesung’s dad and Young Bae’s hyung in the living room.

“Hyung!” Young Bae shouted.

“Appa!” Daesung shouted.

“Umma,” Seungri, Seunghyun and I shouted.

I was so happy to see my mom, dad and noona.

I ran over to hug them. My noona cried since she hadn’t seen me for a very long time.

I was so happy to see them but also very sad. Today was the last day I would see them.

 

[Young bae POV]

 

I am so happy to see my family! Especially my hyung whom I haven’t seen for a very long time.

I am very happy and pleased, but very sad too. I don’t want to let go of them.

Today will be the last day to see them.

 

[Daesung POV]

 

Oh my god! My noona also came. I am so happy! Her eyes were filled with tears. I knew that they were tears of happiness.

I was very sad at the same time since today was the last day.

 

[Seungri POV]

 

My mom was in the kitchen cooking and my dad was in the living room. When they saw me, they ran towards me, hugging me tightly. My umma cried because she was overwhelmed with happiness.

I was joyful too but felt sad at the same time.Today was the last day.

 

[Seunghyun POV]

 

I ran towards my mom and dad. Someone who surprised me was Bom, my love. I hugged her too. She cried a lot because today was the last day. How could I stop her from crying? I let her cry on my shoulder and comfort her.

 

[BIGBANG POV]

 

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY WITH OUR LOVED ONES…