Are We Leaving???

Underage Love???

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I saw a white light; a very bright white light and someone was calling out my name. I think it is the girl’s voice but I couldn't hear it clearly…

I kept hearing “Ji Yong…Ji Yong…” and suddenly I felt like I was falling from somewhere.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Seungri’s face very close to mine and shaking me by my shoulders. I was so shocked that I shouted: “Maknae!” and pushed him away. He fell from the bed with a surprised expression.

“What are you doing in my room so early maknae? Do you wanna borrow some-” as I started to talk, he interrupted me.

“Mr. Yang called us. We have to go to his office right now.  You better hurry up hyung. You sure are hard to wake up. Have you been up to something last night?” He asked.

“Oh, I was on the blog replying to some messages from the fans. I went to bed late last night. What about others? Are they up?” I questioned.

“All of them are in the dining room now waiting for our leader,” he answered back with a smile.

“Ok, I’ll get ready now,” I got up from the bed.

 “By the way hyung, why were you stretching your hand out while you were asleep. Did an angel come to take you with her,” he teased me and rushed out of the room before I could throw my pillow at him.

“Maybe, the angel has come…ha ha… What a weird dream I had!” I spoke to myself and dragged my heavy body to the bathroom to prepare myself to go to the YG office.

 

---In Dining room---

 

[Young Bae POV]

 

“Why did Mr.Yang called us so early in the morning? Maknae, you didn’t make any mistakes did you?” Seunghyun asked Seungri  with a suspicious look.

“No. I didn’t do anything wrong, hyung! I was very surprised too. Calling all five of us so early in the morning, but Mr.Yang voice seemed very serious,” Seungri answered as he thought about something.

“Maybe we have some new schedules so  he wanted to inform us about them,” I suggested.

That time, Ji Yong came out of his room and sat in the seat next to me.

“Hey bro! What’s up? You look kind of weird. Are you feeling well?” he asked me.

“I’m fine!” I answered back with a fake smile because I was feeling something strange and kept looking around the house in detail as this is going to be the last day I would live in this house. The feeling of going to the foreign country and have to stay there for a long time.

“Oh. This can’t be. Why should we have to? What a weird feeling I have?” I comforted myself.

“Why don’t we go now? If we are late, we'll get in a lot of trouble,” Ji Yong said.

So all five of us left to the YG office with heavy hearts.