Finally at Japan

Underage Love???

 


[Ji Yong POV]

I couldn’t sleep much last night but I also woke up early this morning. I looked at the clock beside my bed. It was 5 am now. I got out of bed, cleaned myself and changed into the clothes that had I picked out yesterday.

I exited my room and went to wake up maknae and Daesung. When I got in their rooms but they were already awake and ready to go. Then, I went to Seunghyun and Young Bae’s rooms. They were also ready so we went into the dining room to breakfast. Usually, our breakfast times were noisy but today it dead silent.

Of course it is different today since we had to go to Japan and stayed there for 10 months.

The manager came in and told us: “The cars have already arrived. We will take your luggage. Please come down within 15 minutes,” he said and went downstairs.

We finally got ready and headed to the front door.

“Shall we go now?” Daesung asked.

“Yes we should,” I answered back in a heavy voice. All of us looked back at our dorm for the last time and I closed the door and locked it.

 

---On the plane---

 

 

I have got to try hard for the sake of BIGBANG. I need to do my best and make BIGBANG the most famous in Japan!

 

[Young Bae POV]

 

I looked around. Everybody had fallen asleep since we have to wake up so early this morning. I wonder what kind of experiences I can gain in Japan. I wonder…

 

---Arrived In Japan---

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

When we arrived in the airport, the managers from Japan came to pick us up. They said Mr. Yang bought an apartment for the 5 of us. They drove us there. On the way to our apartment, they showed us our schedules. Today, we could rest until 3 pm. At 3 pm we had to go and look at the University for maknae.

The maknae seemed excited about the university. He must of been. I was pleased to see his smile.

 

---At the apartment---

 

[Young Bae POV]

 

 Ji Yong, maknae and I were on the 7th. Ji Yong’s room was in the middle and mine was on the right side of his and maknae’s on the left side of Ji Yong’s.

Daesung and Seunghyu hyung are on the 9th floor. They also are the room next door. The room next to Daesung’s is the room for our managers.

Our life in Japan started now.

 

 

 

 thanks to those who subscribed to me and read my story....

:)