Young Bae’s Angel…

Underage Love???

 

A/N: Sorry for the delay!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter…

Please read and comment please…

Don’t know how to continue??? Anyone idea please…

*about to cry*

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

~~~RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG~~~

 

The bell ring, “See you later, it’s nice meeting you,” she said to us and dragged he friend Su Min and get out of the canteen.

I am just gazing at her going out of the canteen. I don’t know how I feel but I know that I am in love with her.

“Hyung…HYUNG!” maknae shouted.

“Umm…yes, maknae. What?” I asked.

“I am telling you let’s go for about thousands times hyung. And you are just gazing at Angela,” maknae said in an angry voice.

“Someone is madly in love with a foreign girl,” Seunghyung teased me.

“Let’s go! Young Bae must be waiting for us. Pali!” I shouted.

“Ok ok let’s go,” they said in unison and all of us go back to the car.

When we reached the car, Young Bae looks different. He kind of look happy. I wonder why?

I asked, “What’s up bro! are you feeling well now? You look some kind of happy. Did we miss anything?”

“No, nothing. Come on, get in quickly. We should head back to our apartment before its getting dark. We have to call Mr. Yang and tell that we are fine right?” he said.

“Yes,” we said and get on the car.

 

---On the way to apartment---

 

[Young Bae POV]

 

I am somehow glad I left behind when they go to canteen.

 

---Flashback---

 

“Why are they taking so long? I think I should go and get them,” I think myself.

I am walking hurriedly while looking to the ground and thinking about my family. I missed them.

My thoughts are cut until I heard, “Ouch!”

I looked at the voice and I saw a girl on the ground. Damn, I think I bumped into her.

“Are you okay, miss?” I asked as I sit down beside her.

She is just rubbing her hands and said, “I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

She looked at me and said, “I’m sorry. Are you okay?” she asked. That makes me surprised. I am the one who bumped her and she said sorry. What a strange girl.

She gets up so am I. “Hi! Sorry for bumping you. I am in my thoughts so I don’t see you coming and bumped you. Sorry,” I said.

“No, you don’t need to. I am the one who bumped you. I am also in my thoughts when I came out of the canteen. Ah! Where is Su Min?” she said apologetically but whispered herself the last part.

She looks so beautiful. Not just simply beautiful but beautiful like an angel. I just gaze at her. But she asked, “Are you a new student? I haven’t seen you around here before,”

“No, I am not a new student. I am here with my friends. I am Dong Young Bae. Nice to meet you,” I said.

“Hi! Nice to meet you. My name is Angela,” she said.

She continued, “Sorry but I gotta go now. Class are about to start so if I am late, I am going to be in so much trouble. Bye.”

“Bye,” I said and just gaze at her running to her class.

I just go back to car and wait for the others to come back. A little while later, they came back.

 

---End of Flashback---

 

“Bro! What are you thinking about so deeply?” Ji Yong asked.

“Nothing much,” I said back in a smile.

Then we arrived to our apartment. We all go into our own room.

I go into my room and lie on my bed and think about my meeting with Angela.

She is so in my mind. Am I in love with her?

I think I met my angel and the first girl for my life.

I am gonna make her my girl I decided.