Strange with Ji Yong…

Underage Love???

 


[Seungri POV]

 

I am very excited. It is only 30 minutes left until 3pm. I have to go and see the academy that I will to attend. The hyungs will also come with me. I am very excited but without knowing, I fell asleep.

*knock… knock…*

“Seungri…” I hear Ji Yong hyung’s voice, but I can’t open my eyes. I can hear the door open.

“Maknae… wake up. It’s time to go and see the academy. Get up!” Ji Yong hyung keeps waking me up.

“I’m up hyung. Thanks for waking me up!” I said with a smile.

“Are you ready? Shall we go now?” Daesung hyung comes in and asks happily.

“Ne, I am ready. Why don’t we go now?” I answered.

 

---On the way to university---

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“I wonder what it will be like…”maknae asks Seunghyun hyung.

“I don’t know maknae. You’ll see once you get there,” he answers back.He looks very excited. If I were in his shoes, I would be excited too. At that time, the sad memories from my university times came back into my mind.

 

---Memory Flashback---

 

“Let’s end our relation here, Ji Yong,” Haerin noona said to me.

“Noona! What did you just say?” I couldn’t believe my ears.

“I have no reason to continue; I get bored of you. That’s why let’s end it here,” she said to me.

“Noona, please…don’t say that to me,” I sobbed. Tears started to well up in my eyes but I held back my tears.

“Oh…” she added, “If you want to know the real reason I want to break up with you, it’s because I have a new boyfriend. Bye now. If my boyfriend sees me talking with you, he will be sad.”

---Memory Flashback ends---

 

I found out later that she dated me because I was ‘G-Dragon’ and just after my fame. She got bored of me because I couldn’t be with her all the time. That made me sad and angry. My thoughts are interrupted by the driver words.

“We’ve arrived,” he informed us.

 

---At the university---

 

[Seungri POV]

 

“I think we have to go to the head office first…” Seunghyun hyung said.

“ Have you got all the paper works maknae?” Ji Yong hyung adds.

“Yes, I got them. They are important so I knew I shouldn’t forget them. Here,” I answer back.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I notice that it is still early so only a few students are in university grounds. While all five of us walk to the head office, I notices a few girls glance at us as we walked passed by them. Some smile at us and some look surprised. The maknae looks pleased towards the response of the girls. I worry if he’ll get involved in a scandal while he’s here.

“Maknae, please don’t create any misunderstandings here ok? I can see by the look of yours. You are thinking about targeting some girl right?” I ask him in a worried tone.

“No, hyung. Why would I?” he answers back.

“Yes, Ji Yong is right. Don’t make any ok. We beg of you,” Seunghyun and Young Bae add. Even Daesung doesn’t say a word about this but he looks worried too.

 

[Young Bae POV]

 

The girls look surprised as they see us. Some of them wave at us. The maknae tries to wave them back but since Ji Yong is beside him, he just smiles at them. I am worried if he will create some scandal.

 

---At the head office---

 

“Welcome, have a seat. It’s a pleasure to have a member of BIGBANG in our school,” the principal says in a smile.

“Konichiwa…”maknae greets him.

“Konichiwa…”we also greet and sit down in the lounge.

“Seungri-kun, is the one who will attend here, right?” he asks.

“Hai!” maknae answers back.

“The class you have to attend will start tomorrow at 5 pm. You can hand in the paper work first and then you can have a tour around the school,” he says.

“Hai…” maknae answers back.

 

---Touring the campus---

 

[Seungri POV]

 

“Wow… this is amazing. I want to attend this school too,” Daesung hyung says in awe.

“Yeah, you’re lucky maknae,” Young Bae hyung adds.

“Yes, I am a lucky man,” I agree smiling.

“You guys go first; I’ll catch you guys later. I have to go somewhere,” Ji Yong hyung says.

“Where? We can go together,” I insist.

“Yes, we should go together,” Young Bae hyung added.

“No, you guys go ahead,” he runs towards the office back in the hall way.

I wonder why?

 

A/N: Sorry for the few chapter..... 

I didn't feel well so I can't write a lot.

Sorry! :'(

I'll try my best next time....

Thanks for those who read, comment and subscribe my fictions....

Thanks....