I think I like you!

Underage Love???

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

She asked, “Senpai, did I hear mistakenly or did you just shout at Seungri-senpai ‘my girl’?” She heard it! Should I tell her now? Aish! I don’t know what to do now. I looked at maknae.

Suddenly maknae said, “Angela-ah, we will go out to the back for a while. Can we?” ah! Thanks maknae for breaking this awkward situation.

 “Ah! Yes senpai. I’ll lead you guys there,” Angela answered back.

“No, we will go there by ourselves. Rest here because you danced so hard before,” Daesung said.

“Is that ok? I can-” Angela said but interrupted by Seunghyun hyung, “We said we’ll go there by ourselves. Ji Yong stays here with her, arraso?”

“I’ll come with-” I tried to said but cut off by maknae, “Hyung, stay here,” and winked at me.

 I don’t know what they are trying to do. Why did maknae winked at me? Ah! I know what they are planning now. They are giving me the opportunity to tell Angela my feelings. Thanks guys. I will use this opportunity very well. Then the four of them goes out. Before going out maknae made a ‘Fighting!’ sign at me and I nodded.

Angela went to the corner and sit down there while wiping her sweats with a towel. I was just standing at the door. Suddenly she said…

 

[Angela POV]

 

What?! Leaving me alone with Ji Yong in this room. What are they planning? Oh my god! I don’t know what to do? Even not near him makes my heart unusual, only in this room…Jesus! Help me!

When they went out, I went to the corner, sit there and wiped my sweat. I noticed that Ji Yong is still at the door standing. I want to break the awkward atmosphere so I called him.

“Ji Yong senpai! Why are you still standing there? Come and sit here,” I said and patted the space beside me. He looked surprised. But he came and sits beside me. There it goes again. The awkwardness fills the room again.

“Angela,”

“Senpai,”

What a coincidence. We talked at the same time. I know that he think as I am. To break the awkwardness in the room.

“You talk first senpai,” I said. “No, you talk first Angela,” he said. “No, you talk first senpai,” I said because I don’t know what to tell him.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“Ah! Ok. I’ll talk first. Can I ask you something?” I said. She nodded back as a sign of go on. She looks so cute when closer.

“Do you have any interest in music?” I asked. Damn. Kwon Ji Yong. Are you crazy to ask such a question to a student of music academy?

“Yes, I am interested in music. I want to become a singer but I know that my parents won’t allow that. They can only allow music for recreation not for the whole life,” she said and sighed. Wow, this girl has so many things hidden inside her. I decided to open her heart to me.

“Baby-jebal-geuui-soneul-japjima-Cuz you should be my Lady

-oraen-sigan-gidaryeo-on-nal-” I heard a ringtone.

“Excuse me senpai,” she said. I am a little sad because her ringtone is Young Bae’s song. I nodded.

“Unnie!” she shouted. So it’s a call from Su Min. She is talking with a wide smile. She really is a child. That time I become doubt about confessing to her. She is still a little girl. Should I or should I not?

“Senpai,” she shouted and waved her hand in front of my eyes.

“Ah! Is that Su Min?” I asked. “Yes, she said she is on the way here. Why aren’t aunty and uncle arrived yet? What is disturbing you senpai?” she asked seriously. That serious face makes me fall for her deeper and deeper.

“Why? Do I looked like that?” I asked back. “Yes, you look like you are disturbed by something so that you are thinking about it so so deeply,” she said with a serious voice.

“Can u read mind?” I asked. “Kind of,” she said and laughed. She looked so cute.

“Aigoo…You are cracking off by your own words. Keyopta,” I said and pinched her cheek.

Oh my god Kwon Ji Yong! You make another one hell of problem again. Because of this what if she became more further and further again. Damn! But…

“Thanks Ji Yong oppa,” she said while rubbing her red cheek because of me. Wait! Did she just call me ‘Ji Yong oppa’?

“Sorry,” she said why closing with her hands. “Why are you saying sorry?” I asked back.

“For calling you oppa. I didn’t mean like that. I don’t know why I called like that,” she answered back. She really looks innocent. I am falling deeper and deeper for her.

“You can call me like that anyway I am older than you. So I am basically your oppa,” I said with a smile. She smiled back to me.

“We’re not too awkward like before. I am glad that you become more open to me,” I said.

“Yes, I think like that too. You are so different from TV. You don’t look arrogant too. Why did they say you are arrogant in ‘Night after Night’? Maybe they haven’t seen this side of you, right Ji Yong oppa?” she said.

She called me oppa again. I am really happy that she opened her heart more to me.

“Wow! You know that? I think you are not into K-Pop stuff,” I asked back in an amazing face.

“Yes, I know almost all the varieties, MVs and activities about BIGBANG because my little Lilly is the major bias of Daesung oppa. So that I become a VIP too,” she said.

“So, you are a VIP too. Then who is your bias?” I asked. “I don’t wanna answer that. Is that ok Ji Yong oppa?” she said. “It’s ok. I am glad that you are a VIP too,” I said in a smile but sad because I hope that she may be a fan of Young Bae so that she didn’t want to tell me.

“You are the first guy that I have talked so long. I didn’t stay closed to guys so much,” she said.

“Really! You look close with maknae too,” I said. “No, not that close like you,” she answered back. I am so happy that I am the first.

 

[Angel POV]

 

He smiled and asked, “Is there any problem?”

“No, it’s just because my parents are so protective. They didn’t let a guy come near me. I dare to talk with boys like this because of my uncle,” I said and suddenly the thoughts of my parents drifted into my mind. I’m starting to tear up.

“Aigoo…Are you missing your parents again? Don’t cry,” he said and wiped my tears that are falling through my cheek.

“You are really the warmest person I have ever met,” I said. He leaned in close to me.

“You are also the most beautiful, purest and most innocent girl that I have ever seen,” he said.

Due to my reflexes, as his face comes closer to mine, I closed my eyes.

“I think I like you,” he whispered.

He said he like me?

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update!

I am so proud to be a VIP.

This year MAMA is totally the year of the KINGS!! (Yeah!!!)

BIG BANG oppas got three awards including ‘ARTIST OF THE YEAR!’ (One of the biggest awards *tearing up*)

And my namja (JI YONG oppa) got Best Male Solo Artist! Yeah! Their styles are totally ONE OF A KIND!

Congratulation BIG BANG, PSY and EPIK HIGH! And YG sajangnim!