They are BIGBANG!!!

Underage Love???

 

[Angela POV]

 

I arrived to school earlier today because my uncle has to go somewhere else so he drops me first at academy.

As I arrived, I am alone. So I don’t open the main light of our class. I only opened the spot light.

I take out my violin and started to play my favorite tune Violin Concerto no. 3 in G Major, K. 216” (A/N: I just learned that today from my teacher) by Mozart.

I am too absorbed in the flow until I heard

“Dola-bojiman-go tona-gara to narul chaji-malgo sara-gara

Norul sarang-hetgie hu-he-obgie jo-atdon kiog-man gajyo-gara…this ring.

I noticed now that someone is here in the dark.

I asked “Who’s there?” in a scared voice.

Then, I can see someone is approaching near me.

I get scared. But I heard “Don’t worry; I am not here to harm you.”

Oh my god, it is the guy’s voice. I get more afraid than before.

He gets closer to me.

I asked him, “Who…Who are you? Why are u here?” in a shaking tone.

Somehow he looked surprised by my question but he answered.

“I am Kwon Ji Yong and I am from Korea,” he introduced himself and asked who I am.

Meanwhile, I heard the door opened and a few guys comes in and call him “Hyung”.

I ran away from him before he noticed.

I get out of the class from the back stage door.

What a strange guy? Is he a new student? He said he is from Korea, so he is a foreigner like me.

No, Angela! No, I shouldn’t think about a guy at this time like this. I have to concentrate on my class. I have to shape my dream and my parents’ wishes myself.

I thought those while heading towards the direction of canteen`.

“Is today the bad day for me?” I talked to myself and sighed because I meet…

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

While touring around the academy, I am only thinking about her.

Meanwhile, “I’ll go back to the car now,” Young Bae said.

“Why bro? Are you not feeling well?” I asked.

“Yeah kind of. And sorry maknae,” he answered back in a tired voice.

“Never mind hyung. I will buy some snack for you,” maknae said.

We parted our paths here. Young Bae headed back to the car.

When we arrived to the canteen`, I see someone familiar.

Is it my luck? I think to myself.

I meet her again. She looked surprised too. But then,

“Ohio, hajimaemaae…”maknae go and greet her.

“Uh… hei. Ohio…”she greets back and bows.

“So… you are a Korean too?” she asked maknae (in English).

“Yes. Do you know me? Especially do you know us?” maknae asked but on his face he is hoping for the answer “Yes”.

Unfortunately, “Um…Sorry. I don’t know who you are or the others. Are u a new student?” she asked.

Maknae looks upset due to the answer. “But I remember that person, *showing her hands in the direction of ME* ‘Kwon Ji Yong-kun’, right?” she said in a cute expression.

Oh my god! She remembered my name. I am so happy now.

“Yes. So you remembered me,” I asked. But I noticed that due to my question her face blushes.

“Oh, I don’t mean like that. Um...”I said to her.

I am about to ask her name but maknae takes the opportunity and ask.

“Hi! I am Lee Seunghyun. You can call me Seungri. This is Kang Daesung *showing Daesung*, you can call him Daesung and this is Choi Seunghyun *showing Seunghyun *, you can call him T.O.P. You know him *showing me* so I think I don’t need to introduce him, right?” he said.

But she looked confused and said, “Seungri??? I think I heard that name a lot…Where did I hear it???”

“Oh my god!” she said in a surprised voice that make us surprised too.

“I think I heard of the name ‘Seungri’ very familiar that my little cousin sister talking all about you ‘BIGBANG’. You are ‘BIGBANG’, right?” she asked.

“Yes, we are. And is your little sister a bias of me?” maknae asked in a happy voice.

“Sorry to say that because he is a bias of Daesung-kun,” she said as her hands show Daesung.

Maknae pouted his face when he hears the answer. I think she saw it that she giggles while covering with her hand.

Damn…Why is she that cute I think myself.

We have one same attitude. While I talk, I always do hand gesture. She does that too.

I think and smiled myself.

 

[Daesung POV]

 

I looked at Ji Yong hyung and he is just looking at her and smiling by himself. I have never seen this side of him before neither with Haerin noona or Mina. Suddenly,I remembered that she hasn’t told us her name so I asked.

“So we introduced ourselves but you haven’t yet, miss?”

The others looked surprised to what I said.

 

[Angela POV]

 

“So we introduced ourselves but you haven’t yet, miss?” Daesung-kun said.

“Oh! Sorry for late introduction,” I said and I noticed something. We are just standing in the middle of the path.

“Why don’t we go and sit in the canteen` and continued our conversation,” I said.

“Yep, I was thinking about it too,”Ji Yong-kun said and looked at me.

Our eyes met and I feel hot suddenly.

I looked to the other direction.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“Yep, I was thinking about it too,” I said and take a glance at her. Unfortunately I get caught.

Our eyes met and I can see her blushes. Her white cheeks fill with pink.

She changed to look in the other direction.

When we arrived to the canteen`, we take a seat at the table and ordered 4 cups of roasted coffee`.

The waiter asked, “What about you miss?”

“As usual, Hot Chocó with no milk and no cream too. arigato!” she said in a cute expression.

“I’ll introduce myself now. My name is Angela,” she said suddenly.

“Angela?” all four of us said in unison.

“Yes, why? Is it weird?” she asked in confusion.

“No, why is your name English?” Seunghyun hyung asked.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am not Japanese. I am a Burmese but I was raised in London since three. I came here because of my dream of becoming a violinist and also a consultant as my parents’ wish,” she said.

While we were talking, someone called her name.

 

[Angela POV]

 

While I am talking, I heard “Angela!” from my behind.

I look and it is Su Min my best friend. “Su Min,”  I said her name and called her near me.

“If you don’t mind can she sit here? She is my best friend Su Min unnie and she is from Korea too,” I said and looked at Su Min face. She looked so surprised and looked at me with ‘you-know-them’ face.

I just nodded at her. “Nice to meet you Su Min. Finally I have a Korean friend now,” Seungri-kun said.

“Unnie? Did you just call her unnie?” Seungri-kun asked.

“Yes, because she is older than me,” I answered.

 

~~~RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG~~~

 

The bell ring, “See you later, it’s nice meeting you,” I said to them and dragged Su Min who is still in a surprised and goes to the class.

 

A/N: I don’t know what to continue writing. Anyone please any ideas please~~

Ji Yong is feeling so crazy for Angela.

I wonder what he will do next???

But Angela found out that they are BIGBANG.

What will she do???