Am I in love?

Underage Love???

 

[Angela POV]

 

"It'll be about an hour drive," the manager said. I sit beside Daesung, who is my little Lilly's bias. 

"Angela," Daesung said and poked my arm with his finger. "Yes," I answered back. 

"Oh! you are still alive! A moment ago, I thought I was sitting beside a log," he said.

"Nae?" I asked in a surprised expression. 

"Ha Ha...Daesung-hyung can bring out your cute expression. You look so cute, especially that surprised expression," Seungri, who is sitting behind me, said and the other members are laughing out loud. The next thing I know is I can feel that I am blushing heavily.

 "Yah! Maknae! You are making Angela uncomfortable again," Ji Yong said and slapped Seungri's arm.

 "Am I making you that uncomfortable Angela?" Seungri asked. I shook my head. "Aigoo...You are acting cute again. I wanna hug you now," Seungri said and get up from his seat.

"YAH! Maknae!" Ji Yong said and pulled him back to his seat. They are so cute and acting like a child.

"Seungri-senpai, you are the first guy to say that I am cute," I said.

"You're lying right?" Daesung said. "No! I'm not. You are the first guy," I said.

 "Why don’t the guys said cute to my lovely dongsaeng," Seunghyun said. Due to his word, I can't help but smiled. Then I heard my phone ringing, I answered,

 "Hello"

 "Angela! It's me Aunty Yu Min!"

 "Yes Aunty!"

"When will you arrive dear?"

"I think around 6:30 aunty. I am on the way to home with my senpai from academy. Why? Does something happen?"

 "No, nothing. We'll come at seven after picking Lilly at her friend's house. Will you and your friends will be ok?" "Fine, aunty. Anyway I have surprise for Lilly."

 "Ok see you later dear bye."

"Bye, aunty." 

After I hung up Seunghyun said, "Wow! Angela-sshi, you really can speak Korean fluently like a native. You are so amazing. "I am not that fluent senpai," I said.

“Angela-ah! What if I tell that someone from our group see you and think of you unusual like us?” Daesung asked. That question makes me surprised and confused.

“Nae? What do you mean Daesung-senpai? By the way what is usual? I don’t understand a thing at all,” I said.

“I will not spoil the thing. You will figure that out later right, hyung?” Daesung said and looked at Ji Yong.

Ji Yong doesn’t said a word and sit silently. I don’t understand what those words mean. I can’t understand a thing they are saying. What is happening?

“We’re here now!” the driver said.

 

---At House---

 

[No one POV]

 

They get off the car and followed behind Angela.

“Wah! Angela-ah, your house is really great and nice,” Daesung said. “Thanks senpai. Make yourself at home. Is it ok if I go up and change my clothes just for a while,” Angela asked.

“Don’t mind. Go ahead. We’ll wait in the living room,” Young Bae said. “Thanks senpai,” Angela said and goes to her room.

 

[Angela POV]

 

I go to my room as quickly as I can. I am very nervous. Why isn’t Su Min unnie coming yet? I should call her.

“Dongsaengie!”

“Unnie, why aren’t you coming yet?”

“Angela-ah I’ll be late coz of some surprise for you so wait patiently. By the way why are you sounding so nervous? Did something happen? How’s BIGBANG?”

“Of course I am nervous unnie because I am alone with 5 guys in my house. Aunty Yu Min will also be late. BIGBANG are fine. I am now in my room to change my clothes and they are waiting in the living room. What am I going to do?”

“Wah Angela-ah! You really are one heck of a lucky girl!”

“Why unnie? Why am I lucky? I am going to die by the kill of nerves.”

“Nothing. I’ll come quickly as I finish something. Bye.”

“Bye unnie. Pali! Arraso?”

“Arraso dongsaengie.”

I changed as quickly as I can and go down stair where the BIGBANG are waiting.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“Hyung, we have something to ask you. Please answer it honestly arraso,” maknae asked. I nodded as a sign of go on.

“Do you really like Angela?” Daesung asked. “Why do you ask?” I asked back.

“Don’t answer a question with a question hyung,” Daesung said. “I don’t know. I know that I like her but I can’t decide properly because her age keeps becoming an issue for me,” I said.

Suddenly maknae patted my thigh.

“Sorry for making you wait senpai! I was talking with Su Min unnie. I’m sorry,” Angela said. That’s why maknae signaled us to stop talking. I turned around and I was again amazed by beauty.

She is just wearing a white hoodie with skinny jeans. That looks very suitable with her.

“Do you want to tour around the house? If you wish I can,” she said. “We’d love to,” Daesung said.

We go around the house and suddenly Young Bae said, “Is that a dance studio Angela-sshi?”

“Ah! Yes it is. Since I was young the only thing that can make me out of depression is dancing and singing. I love dancing so I asked my dad when I was young if we can have a dance studio when we have a new house,” she said and the thing I knew next is she is tearing up.

“Why don’t you dance with me Angela-sshi?” Young Bae asked. “Nae?” she asked back with a surprise voice. Nice work Young Bae-ah. He knows that I am very weak against the tears or sorrow of the girl I love.

“Come on Angela-ah. Choose the song you like and dance with Young Bae hyung. I wanna see your talent,” maknae said. She suddenly looks at me. “You should dance. I also want to see your talent too,” I also said. I wonder why she looks at me like that.

“Is that ok senpai?” she asked. “Why?” Young Bae asked. “What if VIP cursed me for dancing with their princes?” she asked with a serious face. We all laughed very hard. “I am not that good senpai,” she said. “Come on just choose the song,” Young Bae said.

“Ok fine. How about your song?” she asked. “Which one?” Young Bae asked. “Look at me only,” she said. “Ok let’s do it then,” Young Bae said with a smile. I have never seen this side of him.

 

[Angela POV]

 

I plugged my i-pod and we started dancing. I love this song so I am quite familiar with the dance steps. We’re dancing with a lot of screaming from BIGBANG. Then I feel someone is staring at me. I look at Ji Yong and there he is staring at me and Young Bae dancing. He looks away when he realized that I caught him staring. I feel sad about dancing with Young Bae. Why am I feeling this way?

“Wow you’re good Angela-ah,” Daesung said. “Thanks senpai,” I answered back.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“Thanks senpai,” she answered back. “Ji Yong senpai,” I heard her calling me. When I look up, she is looking at me. “Can I dance with you too?” she asked shyly. Wait. She, my angel is asking me to dance with her. Is this real? Oh my god. I can’t believe. “I’d love to Angela-sshi. Which song?” I asked back with the smile. “You choose senpai,” she said.

“Hyung, why don’t you dance with ‘I need a girl’?” maknae said. “That’s Young Bae song. And I don’t know if she can-” I said to maknae but cut off by Angela. “It’s ok with me because I always listen to that song. Senpai is that ok with you?” she asked back. “I’m ok,” I said with a smile.

“Yay! I am so happy to see my dongsaengie dance,” maknae said and hugged Angela tightly.

 

[Angela POV]

 

Seungri hugged me tightly and suddenly Ji Yong shouted, “YAH Maknae! How can you hug a girl so tightly. Let go of my girl!” Seungri let go of me when Ji Yong shouted. Wait! Did he just refer to me by saying ‘my girl’? Did I hear wrongly?

I aksed, “Senpai, did I hear mistakenly or did you just shout at Seungri-senpai ‘my girl’?” He looked surprised by my question.

Why did he say like that? But the most important thing is why am I feeling happy when he called me like that and protective of me? Am I in love?