BIGBANG to Japan???

Underage Love???

 

---At YG Office---

 

[Mr. Yang POV]

 

“Even though I know they don't want to, but they have to,” I thought to myself while looking at the celling.

At that time, I heard the office bell ringing.

“Oh, they have arrived now, COME IN,” I said.

The door opened and Ji Yong came in first, followed by Daesung, Young Bae, Seunghyun and the maknae.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

When we arrived, Mr. Yang was sitting at his office desk doing some paper work.

I looked at the other members; their expressions didn’t seem so good. They looked like they were afraid.

“Have a seat guys. Don’t worry, I didn’t call you guys here to scold you,” Mr. Yang said in a calm voice.

As we sat in the lounge, Mr. Yang sat in front of us.

He continued in a calm voice, “I have something to tell you guys. Very important matter.”

Although he said in it a calm tone, it mades me flinch.

I think the others felt the same way.

When I look at maknae and Daesung, both of them were looking at the floor, not facing Mr. Yang.

So many thoughts rushed in my mind but they were interrupted by Seunghyun's voice.

“Yes, Mr. Yang. What is it that you have to tell us?” he asked.

“You, BIG BANG…”he sighed for a while.

That made us even more anxious. All of our faces rose to look at Mr. Yang.

“You, BIG BANG have to go to Japan tomorrow and will live there for about 10 months or more,” he said.

I was very surprised as I shouted:"What?”

“We have to go to Japan? For 10 months? Isn’t it too long? And why? We-” I said continuously but was cut off by Mr. Yang.

“Ji Yong calm down; you guys have to go because you need to debut in Japan too. That’s why during that 10 months, you have to stay in Japan and do activities and debut in Japan,” he explained.

“And for maknae, I enrolled you in an acting academy so that you can be in an acting industry too,” he added.

“Yes, Mr. Yang,” maknae answered back.

I looked at the others.  They all seemed calm except for Young Bae.

“You may go home now and pack for tomorrow. I’ll send the ticket with your manager this evening. The flight time may be around 8 so get ready. Bye guys,” Mr. Yang said.

“And your parents will come to your dorm today,” he added.

“We’ll be leaving now,” we bowed to Mr. Yang and came out of the office and returned to our dorm.

 

---On the way back to dorm---

 

[Young Bae POV]

 

So this is the reason why I was feeling so heavy. I didn't want to go. I think only me and Ji Yong were feeling this way. I shouldn’t show my true feelings because Ji Yong will feel sad if I do. I mustn’t. I must try hard for BIGBANG!

 

[Seungri POV]

 

I couldn't understand why Ji Yong hyung was feeling this way. Anyway, I didn’t want to go to Japan either but for our work, we have to go. I must try hard as Mr. Yang gave me an advantage by  enrolling me into an acting university. I must try hard to make my hyungs proud. I must try hard.

“FIGHTING! Seungri,” I encouraged myself.

 

[Seunghyun POV]

 

Why do we have to go to Japan. I don’t wanna go. If I go I have to leave Bommie behind. I don’t wanna be separated from her. What should I do?