Bring It On

Last Desire

The morning sun strikes Kai's eyes. Kai scowled and tries to cover his eyes using his hand. The birds chirp happily. Kai growled and takes off his blanket forcefully. "Noisy birds" he mumbled and went down. He rubs his eyes and glanced at the clock. 9 AM. He yawned and went downstairs, to the kitchen. He heard someone is cooking and he furrowed his eyebrows. He peeked and finds out that Suho is cooking the breakfast. Suho noticed that Kai is peeking.

"Morning" He said as he smiled brightly towards Kai.

"Yeah, morning" Kai walk towards the table and crossed his arms in front of him on the table. "What are you cooking?" He asked curiously.

"You know....ramyun" He replied shyly. Kai chuckled.

"Not really classy to cook ramyun in this luxurious kitchen." He said and Suho turned around, a shy smile plastered on his face. "Has Captain send our stuffs?" He asked Suho.

"What stuff?" He asked back as he took a sip of ramyun's sauce from a spoon.

"Guns and yeah, things like that" Kai rubbed the back of his neck slowly.

"I don't know. I think he'll send it to us today? Just wait for someone to come and brings those stuffs to us, okay?" He said. "Now let's eat" Suho brings the ramyun in front of Kai and put in on the table. Kai got off the table as soon as Suho put down the pot. Kai gave a slight smile, looking at the boiling ramyun in front of him. Suho chuckled and push him playfully. "Don't look at it like you haven't eat it for years" He said.

"Huh? Oh, yeah" He replied and sit down. Suho took a seat in front of Kai and both of them start eating their breakfast.

"So, Kai" Suho started. Kai raised his eyebrows as he lifted his head to face Suho. "I don't really know about your past, or your family's background, or even your own background, so" He his lips and gulped down. "I'm just wondering-"

"Can we talk about that later? I'm not really in the mood for talking about those things" He said. He stood up and went back to his room. Suho is still sitting on the chair soundlessly. He sighed and mumbled.

"Gees, that boy is really unpredictable"


Kai went to the house's semi-indoor swimming pool.

"Captain is seriously being way too nice to us. Giving a semi-indoor swimming pool? Gosh" He talked to his self as he went inside the swimming pool and starts to swim. Many things crossed his mind while he's swimming back and forth. Family background? Why can't he remember all those things? Even his own background, he couldn't remember it, not even a small thing. 

'I was born as an agent, an agent' He repeated telling himself that he was born as an agent, not more.

'Captain found me and took me to the company.' He said to himself. 'Not more. Not less'

Kai reached the end of the pool and panted. He noticed that someone is standing in front of him. He looked up and he saw Suho is looking at him, leaning his back against the wall. "What are you doing?" He asked as he went outside the pool and walk towards the chair where he placed his towel. He took it and toweling his hair.

"Just roaming around this awesome house and found out that we got an indoor swimming pool. And realised that someone is swimming" He replied.

"Oh" Kai replied, not interested.

"You're not going to continue? Just swim, i'm just watching, not going to disturb you" He said.

"Not if you're around" He said as he walks away, leaving Suho by himself, for the second time. He stopped and turn around. "I don't hate you. Just, don't bother me when i want to be alone" He said and continue walking away. Suho hissed and rolled his eyes.

"What the hell with this guys?" He murmured.

Kai went back to his room and put on a t-shirt. His hair is still damp. He's looking outside the window. Somehow, the birds' chirp calms down his heart. All of the sudden, his phone rang and he quickly grab his phone.

"Good morning, Agent Kai" Said the Captain. 

"Good morning, Sir" He replied as he sat down on the couch.

"How was your first stay in that house?"

"Quite nice. Thanks for the comfortable bedroom. I like it" He replied as his lips curled up. "And, yeah. The indoor swimming pool is the best one. Thank you, Sir" He said.

"You're welcome. By the way, i guess you guys need to move fast. I'll send you the stuffs you guys need for the investigate the target's house" Said the Captain. Kai nodded. "I'll put the box full of guns and other things in front of your house, okay? Don't let anyone knows about that box. Put it in safety box or something. Just pretend that it's something precious so everybody will think that inside the safety box is money. Are you clear?"

"Copy that" He replied.

"Good. Tell Suho about it, because i can't contact him. What the hell is he doing right now?" The Captain mumbled and Kai chuckled soundlessly.

"I think he's swimming right now" He replied. "Oh well, i'll tell him for sure"

"Okay. Is there anything you want to ask, Agent Kai?" Asked the Captain before he ends the call.

"I don't really know about your past, or your family's background, or even your own background"

"Uh, Sir" Kai speaks out.

"Yes?"

'No Kai, it's not the right time. Just focus on the target you must vanish' he said to his self. 

"Nothing, just-" He stopped when he saw Suho is standing by the opening of his room's door. "We'll do our best for this mission" He said, changing the topic he wants to know.

"Great, take care for both of you" Said the Captain and he ends the call. Kai put his phone on his desk while Suho went inside Kai's room.

"Is it the Captain?" Asked Suho as he sat down in front of Kai. Kai nodded and sighed. "What happened? What did he say?" Suho asked him curiously.

"You should have not came into my room when i'm on the phone you know that?" He said to Suho who is still waiting his question to be answered. "Captain said that he'll send our stuffs as soon as possible. Put it on the safety box so people will think it's money" He explained and Suho nods in agreement. Suddenly, they heard someone rang the bell. Suho stood up. "I'll get it" He said and Kai nods. Kai sighed as soon as Suho left his room. He was going to ask the Captain about it, about his past. He couldn't remember a thing.

"Kai! Our package is here!" Suho yelled from downstairs.

“Wow, that was fast” He said as he stood up and went downstairs, approaching Suho. Suho shut the door and put down the package. “It’s freakin’ heavy!” He complaint.

“Of course, stupid.” Kai replied and take the package with him. Suho is eyeing on him while furrowing his eyebrows. “What?” Kai asked.

“I said it’s heavy. Aren’t you feel the same?” He asked in disbelief. Kai adjust his hand turned around.

“Well, i’m younger than you.” He replied as he walk towards the dining table. “And stronger” He continued. Suho murmured, hating the fact that Kai is really irritating him somehow. He finally followed Kai as Kai opened the package. Kai let out the guns, grenades, and many more from the package. Suho always make a ‘wow’ sound everytime Kai let out the guns.

“Have you tried using each and every guns in this package?” Suho asked. Kai raised his shoulder. “Is that an answer?” He rolled his eyes. “Seriously, Kai. Can you just answer my ques-“

“Yes.” He replied even before Suho finished his words. Suho hissed. “You need my answer right? Yes.” He said one more time as he put down the box, while the guns are arranged orderly on the table. Kai went to the big window on the house and closed the curtains forcely. Suho is doing nothing, only scanning the guns one by one. Kai took one of the guns and checked on the bullets. Suho raised his eyebrow, surprised how professional Kai looked like towards those guns.

“Are you checking the bullets?” He asked Kai.

“Do i look like i’m doing something else?” He glanced at Suho and a sly one-sided smirk emerged. Suho rolled his eyes, again. “Help me. Check on the other guns” Kai commanded Suho and Suho immediately obliged. Kai chuckled soundlessly and continue what he’s doing. After they’re done checking the bullets, Kai took the small gun and put it inside his pocket. Suho is staring at him confusely.

“What?” Kai asked and Suho is just staring at him. Kai hissed. “You need at least one gun that you can bring anywhere okay?” He explained and Suho nodded innocently. “Now pick one and let’s gathered these things around” He said. Suho turned his head to the guns and picked one small gun, the same one as Kai’s. They gathered the guns around and put it back inside the package. They went to the safety box which is placed in front between Kai’s and Suho’s room. They locked it.

“So, we’re going to do the mission tomorrow?” Suho asked and Kai smirked.

“Bring it on” He replied.