Silhouette

Last Desire

Kai smiled and bowed a little. "I believe you're mistaken me as someone you know, Sir." Kai said, trying to stay calm. "We just met today, Sir. I'm still new in Eversence Company so we have never met before." He continued.

"Right, right. I think i've mistaken you with someone i know. What's your name again? Park Dongwoon?" Go Ji Sun rubbed the back of his neck while shaking his head a little bit.

"Park Donghwan, Sir." Kai smiled again.

"Right, Park Donghwan. I'm sorry." Go Ji Sun smiles a little and Kai nodded.

"No worries, Sir. Maybe you're tired, let's end this meeting quickly and please rest well at home." Kai said and Go Ji Sun chuckled.

"That's so nice of you. Yes, thank you." He hits Kai's back slowly and Kai smiled. Disgusting, he thought.

The elevator's door is opened and Kai let Go Ji Sun went out first. Kai followed him from behind and went inside the meeting room. Kai quickly take a sit, a little far from where Go Ji Sun is. Kai pretends that he is checking the documents, put out his pen from his pocket and pretends that he's writing something. He put the pen on the table, but actually inside the pen is a small camera. Kai direct the tip of the pen, where the camera was, to Go Ji Sun.

One by one, people started to fill the empty seats. Kai tried to be nice, smiling brightly at everyone. 

Go Ji Sun starts speaking, Kai is actually doesn't pay attention to the meeting. He is still thinking about where did Go Ji Sun saw him before? The first time Kai went inside Go Ji Sun's office to stole the data from his computer, Kai successfully ran away even before Go Ji Sun succeeded to open the locked door. So he's 100% sure Go Ji Sun couldn't see his face that time. 

Kai keeps thinking about it.

When suddenly, "Is there any question from you, Park Donghwan from Eversence Company?" Asked one of the representatives from Golden Glory Company. Kai conscious from his thought and shook his head slowly. Oh , he thought. He glanced at Go Ji Sun who is looking at him, waiting for a question from him. Kai smiled and shook his head.

"No, everything is absolutely clear for me. Thank you for the opportunity." Kai bend his head a little. 

"Okay then with this, this meeting is over. Thanks for coming, especially you Park Donghwan. I hope to hear soon from Eversence Company about this." Said the representative. Kai smiled.

"Yes, we'll contact Golden Glory Company as soon as we have decided about it. Thank you so much." Kai said. Everybody claps, one by one left the room. Kai snatched his pen and the documents and quickly left the meeting room. When suddenly, a hand grab his right wrist and Kai turned around. It's Go Ji Sun.

"Wait young man." Go Ji Sun said. Kai gulped down and nodded.

"What is it, Sir?" Kai asked confusely. "I'm really sorry, if there's something you have to say, can we discuss it later after Eversence Company decided about this problem? I really need to go now" Kai smiled softly and Go Ji Sun release the grip.

"Oh, yeah, sure." Go Ji Sun nodded. "We'll just talk about this later." He smiled. Kai bowed and quickly went outside the building and grab his car's key from his pocket. He unlocked the door and went inside. Kai closed the door and locked it. He released his tie and throw it to the back seat, and so does his fake glasses. Kai starts the engine and drives away.


"Sir, i've send the video of the meeting." Kai said, adjust the wireless earphone on his ear.

"Yes i've received it. Good job." praised the Captain.

"So, do i have to go back to Eversence Company or not?" Kai asked. "Well, unfortunately i didn't pay attention to the meeting. What was it about?" Kai asked.

"How careless." the Captain mumbled. "It's about Golden Glory Company wants to cooperate with Eversence company for the 3rd time. This time they need Eversence Company to help them with the new program that Go Ji Sun will make. A new program to hack other companies so other companies won't be successful." Explain the Captain. Kai furrowed his eyebrow.

"What for? What is the benefit if other company won't be successful?" Kai asked again.

"Well, Agent Kai, they are companies with successful hacking systems. They can hack any programmes easily. If there are too many companies that succeed to hack systems easier than how they hacked systems, companies from around the world won't choose Golden Glory Company anymore." 

"But other companies can hacked Golden Glory Company too, right? Why don't they just-"

"Agent Kai, we don't know why." The Captain cut Kai's words and Kai gulped down.

"Sorry" he apologize. "So, should i go back to Eversence Company?"

"I don't think you have to go back. They won't recognise you. Now go back home and take a rest. Just call me if you need something." Said the Captain. Kai nodded. The Captain ends the call and Kai put off the earphone. 

Kai arrived at his house. He parked the car in the garage and he went inside the house. The house is extremely silent since Suho already went to Go Ji Sun's house to 'teach' Go Ji Sun's daughter. He rubs his eyes, i'm so sleepy, he thought.

He went to the kitchen and open the fridge. He took a bottle of milk and drink it right away. He realised that a note is being sticked on the fridge's door.

"Kai, i'm not going to be in home until 10 PM. 
Don't forget to eat your dinner
                 -Suho-"

Kai sighed and he went to his bedroom, jumped to his bed and closed his eyes tightly, fall into a deep sleep. 

 

Standing in the corner of a room and the room is on fire. The rubbles of the building starts to fall and hit the ground with a loud crash sound. 

'BANG!!' a loud noise of a gun being fired. Everything is in slowmotion. He can see the bullet clearly, dashed towards him. The bullet went into his head accurately as he started to eschew from it. He trembled down and his breath hitched. His eyes can barely see what is in front of him. but he can see a not so tall silhouette standing in front of him. He needs that person's help, he thought.

Everything is still in slowmotion as he reached out his left hand for help before his body fully hit the ground. He opened his mouth, "help.." he said. Unfortunately, there's no sound that coming out from his mouth. His body hits the ground rigidly and his head rammed into the ground. He started to feel the extreme pain from his head but still trying to tell that person in front of him that he needs help immediately. 

The silhouette left him alone suffering from the pain that started to spread all over his body.

Kai gasped loudly as he wakes up forcefully from his sleep and he quickly sat up. He is sweating, he breathed heavily as he crumpled the fabric on his chest.