Meeting The Girl

Last Desire

A brown-haired girl, with big dark grey eyes, is looking at Suho.

Suho gulped down. He put back the frame and take a step closer to her. One thing in Suho mind is i have to stop this girl. As Suho went closer, the girl's face changed and she moved back. He can tell that this girl is afraid of him. Suho's heart beats faster, don't even know why.

"No, you don't have to be afraid. I'm your new home-teacher" Suho lied. That girl is eyeing on Suho.

"Teacher?" She asked slowly and Suho nodded. "I already have a teacher" she said with her soft voice, very soft.

"O-Oh really?" Suho stammered and bit his lips. "Well i-"

"But if you're my new teacher, it's okay" She said as she walks closer, approaching Suho. He gulped down and his heart beats ten times faster than before. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Su- ah! Kim Junmyun" he replied. "You?"

"Ye Jin, Go Ye Jin" She smiles lightly. "Are we going to study now? I don't feel like going to study today" She said and Suho shook his head quickly.

"N-No no, if you're not in the mood, i can't force you to study." Suho smiles and clear his throat. "So, maybe i should go home now?" Suho raised his eyebrow and Ye Jin nodded. "See you later" Suho smiles again and went to the door. Suddenly, Ye Jin stopped him by grabbing his hand. Suho turned around.

"When is later?" she asked.

"Tomorrow?" He asked and she nods in agreement. Suho leaves her and went outside the house quickly. Kai is outside the car, crossing his hand and lean his back on the car. Suho gulped down when he saw Kai is looking at him with his fierce eye. Suho went closer.

"So, what's up?" Suho asked him, didn't know what happen.

"WHAT'S UP? I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU LIKE CRAZY AND WHAT YOU SAY IS JUST WHAT'S UP? ARE YOU CRAZY?" He yelled and Suho hissed. "Why did you release the earphone? And why the hell did the camera went off?"

"Huh? The camera went off?" Suho quickly took the camera and eyeing on it. It's broken. Suho hissed again and glanced at Kai who's staring at him. "I-I think it hit the window when i was trying to get inside the house" He explained. "S-Sorry Kai, i didn't kno-"

"Why did you get inside the house?" Kai asked curiously.

"My eyes was attached by a picture on the small table in the bedroom. I saw our target's face! He looks like a wise man, not scary at all. And his daughter is really beautiful. I wonder where's her mother" Suho vent out everything in his mind. Kai is still looking at him curiously. "But she's nice, Kai! Really nice! It was a coincidence that she wanted a new teacher so i said i'm her new teacher" Suho continued. Kai's eyes got wider.

"You got caught?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows and Suho nodded. "Seriously hyung, are you nuts?" Kai hissed and messed his hair. "I'm so done with you. Let's just go back home and tell captain about this. I'm going to quit the mission. I can't stand being with you" he said and Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey!" He shouted and Kai lift his head, facing Suho. "You don't know my idea huh? If we get closer with the daugther, we can get closer to the father too! We can make the daughter as a hostage right?" Suho explained and Kai raised his eyebrow.

"And then? We kill her father in front of her eyes?" Kai asked and Suho ducked his head.

"Well, about that-"

"Good idea. Get in and drive. I'm tired" Kai cut Suho's words and went inside the car. Suho didn't respon and just standing still. How could Kai be so mean? Kill her father in front of her eyes? Suho sighed. 

"Are you coming? Because i can leave you here alone, okay?"


Kai is laying flat on his bed, playing with his phone. Suddenly, Suho knocked the door.

"I'm going to her house" Suho said. Kai was just giving a nod that Suho can't even see. "Should i bring the video camera?"

"No, but remember to ask her about her father, her father's job, everything that we need. I'm counting on you" Kai replied and Suho giggled. Kai furrowed his eyebrow and went to a sitting position, looking at Suho. "Why?"

"No, it's just that, weird, you're counting one me." he chuckled and Kai hissed. "Okay, okay, i'm going now." He said and waved at Kai. Kai nodded. He sighed and start thinking. Can he really rely on that stupid guy? Well, it's time to start believing him, he thinks.

Suho arrived in front of Ye Jin's house. He gulped down and rang the bell. 

"Who's there?"

Suho got shocked and search where did the sound came from. And then he saw a speaker near the bell. He clears his throat.

"I'm Kim Junmyun, Go Ye Jin's new teacher" Suho replied and suddenly the gate opened by itself. Well, maybe by remote control, but still, Suho amazed with what's just happen in front of his eyes. He went inside and a maid open the main door. Suho bowed a little and went inside the house. The house is extremely gorgeous. Suho's eyes fixed on a girl who's standing on the stairway, looking at Suho with her wide eyes. Yes, Go Ye Jin. Suho smiles and went closer to Ye Jin.

"We're going to study today, right?" Suho asked and Ye Jin nodded. She leads Suho to a big study room.

Suho made a 'wow' soundlessly. Ye Jin pointed at the comfortable sofa and Suho raised his eyebrow, kinda asking what is it. 

"Sit here" she said and Suho nodded, suddenly obliged. She smiles and sit on the chair. "So, how old are you?" she asked.

"I'm 22. How 'bout you?" Suho asked back.

"18 this year" She answered with a slight smile plastered on her face. "Oppa, what subject should we study today?" She asked, turning his body to face the desk. Suddenly, Suho remember that he has to get informations about her father.

"Uh, Ye Jin-ah. Let's not study today. I want to know more about you and your family. It's that okay? It's weird if i don't know anything about you" Suho rub the back of his neck. Ye Jin is just staring at him innocently. "We can't, can we?" Suho bit his lips.

"Oh, no. I mean, none of my teachers want to know about me" She giggled and Suho blushed, don't know why. She clears . "I'm Go Ye Jin. The only child of this family. My dad's name is Go Ji Sun"

Go Ji Sun, got it.

"My dad is always busy. His job is-uh i don't really know about his job but he's always busy. I've been stucked inside this house for the past few years" She explained. Suho just nodded. "Mom was.." She gulped down. "Mom died when i was 7, car accident" She said, she fist her arms tightly and Suho saw it. "But i'm okay now. I've grown up well, i can forget things like that" She said, giving a smile to Suho, a sad smile.

"No you can't" Suho answered and she lift her head, looking at Suho. Suho smiles. "But you can get trough it, not forgeting about it" He explained. She nodded slowly, giving a real smile to Suho. "So, tell me more about your father" 

"Dad always went home at 1 AM and go back to work around 7 AM. We rarely talk. It has been like this since 3 years ago. Something happened to his company, i guess?" She shook her head. "I miss my dad." She continued. Suho smiles softly.

"I hope your father will realise your feeling and i hope he'll be less busy so he can be at home, be with you." He pats her head and she giggled.

"Thank you, oppa" She beamed with a gummy smile.

Oh God, how am i supposed to take this girl's dad away from her..

 

 

 


HELLO you !!!!

This is msrbcca speaking :3 TEEHEE how are you guys? By the way, chapter 4 is up!
Please support my story ^^ It's kinda hard to write action fics, but i'm kinda used to it now :D
Please VOTE , SUBSCRIBE , and GIVE COMMENTS.

With love, Rebecca