Imagination?

Last Desire

"What? B-Boyfriend?" Suho's eyes widened and he turned his head to face Yejin, who's holding Suho's hand tightly. Yejin furrowed her eyebrows, forcing her face to stay calm and giving her dad a slight smile. Suho is kinda confuse with Yejin's reaction.

"Yes dad he's my boyfriend. His name is Junmyun, my new tutor" Explained Yejin with a slight forced smile in the end of her words. Go Ji Sun is looking at Suho, scanning him up and down. Suho gulped down as his eyes met Go Ji Sun's eyes. Suho tries to smile although he's extremely confuse, why did Yejin told her dad that he's her boyfriend.

"You look prestigious" Praised Go Ji Sun. Suho smirked, forced smirk.

"T-Thank you, Sir" Suho bowed a little. "W-Well, Yejin how about we start studying again now?" Asked Suho, releasing his hand from Yejin's grip. Yejin nodded.

"I'll be on my study room with Junmyun oppa, okay dad?" Said Yejin to her dad. Her dad nods and smile.

"But don't do anything bad to my daughter okay, Junmyun?" warned her dad to Suho. Suho nodded confusely and they left Yejin's dad. Yejin locked the door and sighed.

"Eerrgghh my dad is so annoying." Yejin babbled and jump to the sofa. Suho blinked numerous times and rub the back of his neck, still confused. Yejin noticed Suho's expression. "You're confused, aren't you oppa?" She asked and Suho nods quickly. Yejin chuckled and told Suho to sit next to her.

"What do you mean i'm your boyfriend? W-Well, it's not that i'm mad but-uhm" Suho scratched his head and smile shyly. "It's just weird, you know." 

"Well, my dad is an interfere-kind-of-guy. He always wants to know who i'm dating with, and he'll be like 'spying' on my boyfriend and wanting to know the bad side of someone that i like. But if i don't have a boyfriend, he'll be like, Oh my God, Yejin you're so unlucky, you're so beautiful and you don't have a boyfriend." Yejin babbled again and Suho chuckled. "What? Is that funny?" Yejin frowned.

"No, it's just that you're so noisy" Suho messed her hair and she pouts.

"Am not." She shoved Suho's hand and Suho hissed playfully.

"But that means your dad cares about you and afraid that someone bad will be playing with your heart, right?" Suho consoled her and she nods slowly, still making a sad face. Suho furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey, why are you still pouting. It's not cute." He pinched her cheek and she pouts even more.

"Stop it." She acts like she's totally mad and it makes Suho laugh so hard. "What's so funny, errghh!" She stands up and went to the desk and sit on it. "But i'm serious he's always interfere with my life. I'm so sick of it. It kills me." she complained. Suho nods, trying to hold his laughter because Yejin looks so cute when she frowned.

"But he's your dad after all." Suho raised his shoulder and Yejin nods lazily. "So don't be so fretful like this." He continued.

"Alright, alright." Suho mumbled, as he raised both of his hands, giving a sign that he gave up. Yejin smiles, satisfied. "Now, should we study?" Asked Suho as he stands up and went to take some books from the bookshelf.

"Okay." Said Yejin as she slides down from the desk.


Kai is laying down on the sofa on the living room. He feels like he's currently useless and Suho works harder than him.

Suddenly, something strikes his mind. 

That girl.

He blinked his eyes several times and trying to remember the girl's face inside the frame. When he finally remember her face, he gulped down, afraid that unwanted things will happen again. Kai closed his eyes and sighed.

I think i've seen her before somewhere.

Kai shook off his thought. Suddenly, a memory strikes his mind and he gasped.

"You're such a crewl boy." A girl pinched his cheek and he blushed. "You should've know that i'm so mad at you right now." She frowned and he chuckled.

"You're cute when you're mad anyway." He giggled and pinched her cheek. "Don't smile, just frown." He laughed so hard and she shoved his stomach. He hissed in pain, rubbing his stomach.

"And you look good when you're in pain." She snorts, proud because she made him hissed.

"Now you are so mean." He glares at her.

"Say that to yourself." She flicked her fingers onto his forehead. He hissed again and she giggles. "That's my boy." She praised her and laugh so hard in the end. He slants his eyes and pinched her cheek again.

"I'm whose boy?" He asked, with a one-sided smirk plastered on his face. She pursed her lips.

"Mine." She said softly, only audible for him to hear. He chuckled.

"Whaaa~t? I can't hear you" He teasingly said as he move his head closer to hers. He pinched her cheek harder and she squeaked. "Say that again and i'll stop pinching you." He commanded.

She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "No rewind." She pretends that she zip her lips. He pouts and pinch her again. She hissed.

"Say that again, i command you. Or else i'll tickle you to death." he threatened her. She sighed and kissed his cheek. His eyes widened and he froze. 

"Now you know." She bit her lips and blushed. He released her cheek and giggled soundlessly.

"And you're mine." He kissed her back, on her lips.

Kai widened his eyes and gulped down. He sits up and messed his hair.

"No, no, what am i imagining." He said to himself.