Sudden Mind-attack

Last Desire

Kai bit his lips and gulped down.

'Is this the end already?' he asked himself. 

"Mr. Go! We need to check the other website that got hacked by the other companies!" Said someone to Go Ji Sun. Kai raised his eyebrow.

"Oh really? , they're not tired aren't they" Go Ji Sun mumbled and follow his servient. Kai sigh in relieved as he heard the footsteps going futher away from the restroom and he gulped down. Thank God Go Ji Sun forget that he was there, spying him at the moment. Kai picked up his phone and his lips. His lips were dried because he was so strained that he could hardly breathe. He slowly open the stool's door and peeked. Nobody was there. He gulped down and went out slowly. He grab his phone and see the building's map in his phone. Go Ji Sun's room is next to the restroom.

He checked around and make sure that nobody is around that room. He quickly put on the wireless earphone and called The Captain.

"Yes Agent Kai?" Answered the Captain.

"Sir, can you check if Go Ji Sun is inside his room? I'm going in to steal his data" Asked Kai. 

"Sure, wait i'll check it" 

10 seconds after that, Kai's phone received an e-mail. "Have you received my e-mail?" Asked the Captain again. Kai nods and open the e-mail. It shows the inside of Go Ji Sun's room. He wasn't there. Kai nods again.

"Yeah, and thank God he's not there" he replied. "Can you teach me how to hack the CCTV?" Kai chuckled.

"Just go and finish today's mission and i'll teach you later" Asnwered the Captain and end the call. Kai hissed and put off his earphone and put it inside his pocket. He peeked once again and make sure the CCTV is not pointing at him. He run as fast as he can and open the door quickly but quietly. He went inside and close the door. He locked it to prevent anyone to get inside the room. He hopes that everyone will think that Go Ji Sun is inside the room and Go Ji Sun is the one who locked the door. Kai saw a wide screen accross the room and a CCTV right next to him. His eyes follow the CCTV's cable and found the cable that connected to the electricity.

Kai grab a small laser gun from his pocket and cut the cable so the CCTV turned off forcefully. Kai's eyes went back to the wide screen and then eyeing on the opened laptop placed on the desk in front of the wide screen. Kai went closer to the laptop, wanted to turn it on. But his gaze landed on a photo frame next to the laptop. He blinks several times and grab the photo frame.

'A girl.' He said. 

'Maybe this is his daughter' he said to himself again. Kai slants his eyes, eyeing on the picture, the girl. Kai moved the photo closer to his face to see the girl's face better. Suddenly his head got hurt, really hurt, like someone shoot his head. Kai gasped and throw the photo away and he moved back one step. He squeeze the fabric on his chest and breathed heavily. He's shivering and sweats start dripping down from his head, to his neck. His head is painfully hurt, like something is trying to knock down his mind, trying to get into his mind. 

Suddenly, someone grab the door's handle. Kai shot his glare to the door's handle and gulped down, while still shivering.

"It's weird, i didn't locked the door" Said someone outside the room, which Kai assumed that it's Go Ji Sun. Kai gulped down again and his eyes went to the window. He run towards the window and open it. He quickly release his belt, which is actually can be used to do grapple. He quickly jump out of the window and do grapple. He does it quickly and when he reached the ground, he pull his belt and he quickly run away to his car. He opens the door forcefully, forgot to unlocked it. 

He hissed and grab the key. He unlocked it, open the door, get inside, and shut the door harshly. He is breathing heavily. He leans his head to the chair and sighed.

"What was that?" Kai wipes away beads of sweat on his neck and gulped down. After he calms down, he grab his phone and call the captain. 

"Yes, Agent Kai? How was it?" Asked the Captain. Kai gulped down.

"Sorry, Sir. I-I was about to turn on the laptop but-" He cut his words, knowing that he cannot tell the Captain that he can't steal the data because of one weird thing happen to him. He gulped down. "S-Someone grab the door's handle and tried to open it so i had to back off and run away." He explained, not telling the actual thing that happened, that caused him failed to steal the data.

"Oh i see, well you can do it tomorrow. I'll hack their system and see what will Go Ji Sun do tomorrow. If he went out from the company, i'll call you again to sneak inside again, ok? Oh, and maybe you should bring Suho to guard you. Kinda hard to do it alone though." Said the Captain. Kai nodded, relieved that the Captain believe him.

"Yes, thank you, Sir" He said.

"Now go back to your house and take a rest. It's already late, you need to take a good rest. Good night, Agent Kai" Said the Captain and end the call. Kai put his phone inside his pocket and turn on the engine, and he drives away.


Kai woke up in the morning because someone shakes his feet. He opens his eye and look down, Suho is the one who's shaking Kai's feet. He furrowed his eyebrow as he rubs his eyes.

"What is it?" Kai asked and yawned at the same time. He get up into sitting position and Suho is sitting right in front of him. Kai looks at the clock, 9 AM. "It's not even 10, what do you want?" He asked again, slightly pissed off.

"How was last night?" Suho asked. Kai slants his eyes and hissed.

"You wake me up just to ask that? Can you be more reasonable?" He mumbled and Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just want to know because i did nothing and i was worried something bad might happen to you. How come you always think that i'm being reasonable and stuffs like that?" He said, kinda upset with Kai's reaction. "Look here, i'm your partner for this mission, when you went out alone, i'm afraid of every bad things that might happen to you so can you please just tell me what happen?"

Kai is eyeing on Suho and so does Suho, eyeing on Kai. Kai chuckled forcefully.

"Nothing bad happened, okay? Neither bad or good. I didn't do anything yesterday. I can't even stole the data from his laptop. Pity me. Now please get off of my bed and let me sleep." He pull the blanket and lay down his body, trying to go back into his dream land. Suho tries to calm down and went down from Kai's bed. He suddenly receive a message, he quickly open it and it's from Ye Jin.

"Oppa, can we not study again today?
I want you to meet someone
                                  -Ye Jin-                    "

Suho sighed and furrowed his eyebrow. Who is 'someone' she's referring to? Suho sighed and say yes in the end.

When Suho arrived, Ye Jin run downstairs with a wide smile plastered on his face. "Oppa!" she exclaimed. Suho gasped soundlessly and he can feel his heart beating faster as he saw her, don't really understand why.

"Oppa, i want you to meet someone" She said as she clings her hand onto Suho's hand. Suho gulped down and smile forcefully, afraid of her noticing his blushed face.

"Y-yes, who is it?" Suho asked, glued his face on Ye Jin's, when suddenly he can see someone from the corner of his eyes, approaching him. Suho turned his head and his eyes widened.

"So, you're my daughter's boyfriend, aren't you?" Said the wise man, standing in front of him. It's Go Ji Sun.