Who's There

Last Desire

Suho arrived at home. He opened the door and his eyes landed on Kai who is sitting in front of the TV, watching some news. Suho shut the door and Kai turn his head, facing Suho.

"Oh, hyung, how was today? Do you get any information?" He asked curiously. Suho shook his head slowly. Kai hissed. "Gees, at least everytime you went you you bring 1 information about her father" Kai mumbled and switch the channel. Suho nodded slowly. Kai got confused by the not-so-cheerful Suho that standing in front of him. "What happen?" Kai asked. Suho lift his head to meet Kai's gaze. Suho's face is a bit confused, pale, weird, all of them become one, plastered on his face.

"Huh? Oh, nothing happened. Well, i just feel tired today. Have you eaten?" He asked back, trying to change the topic. Kai nodded his head. Suho smiles forcely and went upstairs. Kai blinked innocently, looking at the weird Suho he just met.

"What the hell is happening with him?" Kai ask to his self and shook his head quickly. "Naah, why would i care, that's his own problem if he doesn't want to share it to me." Kai raised his shoulder and continue watching the news.

Suho open his room's door. He didn't shut the door and quickly jump to the bed and laying flat, looking at the ceilings. He sighed and close his eyes for a minute.

What the hell just happened?

Do i fall in love with her?

Why did my heart beats faster everytime our eyes met?

Suho messed his hair and groans. "No way Suho no way stop it!" He slap his own cheek several times and sighed. He didn't know that Kai is standing on the doorway, looking at him slapping his own cheek. Suho's eyes met Kai's eyes as Kai furrowed his eyebrow. "What are you doing in front of my room?" Suho sat up and spruce his hair. 

"Why the hell did you slap your own cheek?" Kai ask back.

"I-I was uhh.. You know, confused" He replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "Now can you please leave me alone? It's irritating to see your irritated face." He stood up and went closer to Kai. Kai is just looking at him curiously. Suho smirked and shut the door. Kai got shocked and hissed.

"Aish, what the hell? Yah hyung! I was just passing by your room and saw you doing stupid things!" He kicked the door and left.

Suho walk towards the mirror in his room and shook his head. "No, she was just being too nice, so i was touched by her kindness" He nodded. "Yes. I was only touched"


Kai is eyeing on his laptop in front of him. Scrolling the screen up and down, trying to digest their next mission. Suddenly, the monitor shows that the Captain wants to video-call with Kai. He quickly put on an earphone and receive the call. 

"Good evening agent Kai" Said the Captain.

"Good evening, Sir" Kai replied. "Is there something wrong until you want to video-called me?" He asked curiously.

"I just want to ask, how are you guys today?" Asked the Captain. Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, everything is going well, i guess?" He raised his eyebrow. "But surprisingly, i didn't do anything these days and i let Suho hyung do all those things. You know, Sir, he's very clumsy and weird. He accidentally spotted by our target's daughter, then he said he's her new teacher. I don't understand why the daughter believe on that stupid lie but uhm, good thing that Suho hyung can find out more information about her father." Kai explained. He lift his head to see the Captain's face. The Captain froze. "Sir?"

"Spotted?" The Captain asked Kai and Kai nodded slowly, afraid of what will the Captain say. "THAT SON OF A BI-" The Captain glanced at the screen and clear his throat. "Anyway, Agent Kai, you should move on too. It's useless if you're just counting him and do nothing. So i want you to check on Go Ji Sun's office, can you do that for me?"

Kai nodded. "Yes, Sir. Please send me the address and i'll go now" Kai replied.

"You got nothing to do now?" Asked the Captain as he clicked on the 'send' button to send the address to Kai's screen.

"Nope. And it's better if i go now, it's already dark so i can sneak in easily" Kai explained and open the folder that the Captain sent him. "Okay, Sir. I got the address. I'll report what i got by tomorrow" he said. The Captain nodded.

"Good. Now go and make me proud" said the Captain and end the call. Kai put off his earphone and close the laptop. He quickly get changed and open his bedroom's door. As Kai get out of his room, Suho open the door and eyeing on Kai. His eyes looks sleepy and his hair is messed up.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"I'm going to check on Go Ji Sun's office. You can go back to sleep. I'll go by myself" Kai replied and waved swiftly at Suho. Suho furrowed his eyebrow and slants his eyes.

"You don't need me?" He asked and yawned at the end of his words. Kai chuckled.

"Look at you. Sleepy, messy, you don't look like a spy at all." Kai mumbled and Suho scratches his head. "But that's good though, that girl won't realize that you're a spy."

"What are you saying? I'm just asking, do you need me to go with you?" Suho asked him one more time. Kai shook his head.

"You're already tired. Now move your to your bed and sleep. I'm going now. Bye" Kai went downstairs and get out of their house. Suho is still in his deep thought. His mind is currently being so slow, too slow, because he's so sleepy. He raised his shoulder and get inside his bedroom, taking off to dreamland. Kai locked the house and walk towards the garage. He unlocked the door and get inside the car. He starts the engine and drives away.

He stopped in front of a big building.

He open his phone, checking the address and he nodded. He put back his phone inside his pocket and he put on a mouth mask. He get off the car and locked the door. He leans his back on the car's door, eyeing on the building. Outside the building there are 2 security and above the main door there's a CCTV. Kai went back inside his car and drives away, circling the building. He stopped behind the building because his eyes landed on the back door where the door is only for the staff. Kai smirked and parked the car. He get off the car and reach his phone. He got the building's map, the Captain sent him that earlier with the address. He scanned the map up and down.

The boss' room is on 16th floor. Kai lift his head, realising that there are 2 ways to get into 16th floor. Using the emergency stairs or using the elevator. Both are dangerous, he thought. He sighed and check on his watch. 11 PM already, Kai thinks that the amount of staffs at this time would be lesser, or maybe not. Kai glared at the back door and swallow the lump in his mouth. He put back his phone and went closer to the back door. He open the door slowly, and peeked in. Surprisingly, nobody is inside the staff's room. Kai went inside and close the door carefully.

Kai can get into 16th floor easily, of course, he's a talented spy. But he didn't expect he can get into 16th floor way too easy. He's now inside the 16th floor's restroom. He's inside one of the toilet stools. He's checking which room is the boss' room when suddenly, someone went inside the restroom. Kai quickly froze.

"Yes dear i'm going to leave the office now" Said that person. Kai furrowed his eyebrow, could it be it's Go Ji Sun? "Yes, yes. Now go to sleep. Dad loves you." said that man and end the call. Kai is 100% sure that it's Go Ji Sun. Carelessly, Kai drop off his phone from his hand and Kai gasped. 

"Who's there?"