Clearly

Last Desire

"Oppa, can i go to your house?" Yejin wriggles her eyebrows and Suho is just looking at her confusely. "Yah, Oppa." Yejin pouts.

"What are you trying to do? Of course you can't." Said Suho as he took the book which Yejin held. "Now let's study this one, okay?" 

"I don't want to." She whined and Suho hissed. "I want to play, i'm bored!" Yejin looks into Suho's eye and Suho moved back his head. He shook his head again and give the book to Yejin. He points at the book, telling her to do the question. Yejin shook her head and push the book towards Suho, Suho raised his eyebrow and Yejin shook her head once again. Suho sighed and close the book. He adjust his siting position.

"What do you want then?" Suho asked calmly. 

"Let's share stories." She replied with a gummy smile plastered on her face. "I'll share my story about my family and you tell yours, deal?" 

"Okay then" Suho nodded. Nice idea, he thought. "Uhm, can i know more about your dad?" Suho asked and Yejin raised her eyebrows.

"Dad?" She asked and Suho nodded. "Why are you so curious about my dad?" Yejin scowled and Suho chuckled.

"Just tell me about him since if i ask you about your mother you'll kill me in no time" Suho messed her hair.

"Okay! Okay!" She shoved Suho's arm away from her. "Daddy is actually a nice person." She started.

"I know about that. I want to know about his job and his activity." He said. Yejin furrowed her eyebrows and thinks.

"Dad is a CEO in a company. I don't know what kind of company but he's a successful man. His old company got burnt down a year ago but luckily everything's alright now." She replied as she takes a glass of milk which is placed on the desk. She takes a sip and Suho is just looking her.

"And then?" Suho asked curiously.

"And then... Let's not talk about dad" She said. "Let's talk about yours now." 

Suho pursed his lips and raised his shoulder. "My family own a big weapons company" Suho explained. 

"Oh really?" Yejin's eye got widen and she shook Suho's arm. "Can you tell me what company?" Suho gulped down. 

"W-Well, i don't have it." Suho rubs the back of his neck slowly. 

"So, can you use riffle guns?" She asked again. Suho quickly shook his head. Avoiding her to realise that Suho is a spy.

"What? Use a gun? Ha ha ha.. No of course not. M-My parents don't allow me to touch guns." Suho laughed so hard that it makes him look so suspicious. Yejin only nodded slowly. "H-How about your dad, can he use a gun?" 

"Why are you asking if my dad can use a gun?" Yejin suddenly ask. Suho gasped. "He-He's not even running a weapon company."

"N-No it's just that umm.. Maybe an owner of a big company must have a gun or something to protect himself. Ha ha ha.." Suho laughed forcely.

Damn i'm screwed.


Kai is sitting on a high chair on the dining room. Beads of sweat are still running down on his neck, when suddenly he could hear a car was being parked in front of his house. Not long after that, someone opens the main door, it's Suho. Suho's eyes went straight to see Kai who is sitting right in front of him.

"Hey." Suho greeted him while closing the door behind him. Kai just nodded. "Why are you still awake?" 

"No reason." Kai replied shortly as he went down from the high chair and went towards the fridge. "Want some drink?" Kai offered.

"Oh, no i don't drink alco-"

"Milk i mean." Kai cut Suho's word. Suho chuckled and nodded. 

"Why are you sweating like that?" Suho asked as he took of his jacket and throw it to one of the high chairs. Kai raised his shoulder, trying to tell Suho that he doesn't even know why. Which is actually a lie. "Did you get a wet dreams or-"

"Shut up and drink this." Kai cut Suho's words again and give Suho a glass of fresh milk. Suho took it and drink it in one shot. He exhaled as he finished the milk and put the glass down on the table. 

"So, why are you sweating again?" He asked Kai once again and Kai growled. "Wow. Ha ha ha.. Easy man, i'm not going to tease your wet dreams." He chuckled.

"When are you going to shut up again?" Kai asked all of the sudden and rolled his eyes. "I.. Worked out. You know, push-ups." he said and Suho 'wow'-ed at him. "Now leave me alone before i cut that damn tongue of yours." Kai threaten Suho and Suho chuckled.

"Okay, okay. I'm going to sleep now. Gees, is that so hard for you to tell me about your dreams?" Suho turned around and went towards his room. He stopped in front of his room and turned back to Kai which is at the 1st floor. "Kai" He called out. 

"What?" Kai responded. 

"I got Go Ji Sun's phone number, by the way. If you need it, i'll send it to your phone. I asked her daugther by saying maybe i would like to apply for a job there so she gave me his phone number." Suho explained. Kai raised his eyebrow.

"You know what, hyung? Sometimes you helped a lot, sometimes you are useless." Kai praised. Suho laughed.

"That's what you get when Suho is in your team." Suho praised himself. "I'll send you the number after i brush my teeth, okay?" He said before he went inside his room and close the door. Kai went upstairs to his own room and shut the door tightly. He took his phone and waiting patiently for Suho's message, but after 10 minutes of waiting, no message is received. Kai growled and about to breach into Suho's room, when suddenly, his phone rang. 

The Captain.

Kai picked up the phone. "Yes, Sir?"

"Agent Kai, Agent Suho just sent me Go Ji Sun's phone number. Did he gave you the number already?" Asked the Captain. Kai sighed. So that's it, Suho sent it to the Captain first. And maybe he forget to send it to Kai's phone. 

"He told me he will send it to me, but i forgot he is Suho. The clumsy Agent. Well, what do you want me to do, Sir?" Kai asked.

"Oh yes, he is Suho after all. Well, i want you to hack his number and see his contacts, data, and call logs, are we clear?" Ordered the Captain and Kai nodded.

"Okay. I'll send you what i found tomorrow." Kai replied.

"Good. Don't force yourself too much, Agent Kai. Good night" said the Captain and he hang up the phone. Kai received the phone number and he quickly hacked the phone. He saved the data he needed, he saved the contact numbers inside the phone, especially some people inside the call logs. He copied the messages inside the phone. And when he opened the photos, Kai stopped in front of a photo.

Kai gulped down and start scrolling down the photos again. He blinked several times and stopped in front of another photo of Go Ji Sun's daugther.

That smile.

Suddenly something went into Kai's mind. It went inside his head like a flash light. Kai gasped and crumpled the fabric oh his chest.

"Come here!" A girl shouted.

Kai gasped and gulped down. He squeezed his eye tightly and tried so hard to not think about it.

"You're so clumsy! Over here! Ha ha ha.."

Kai shook his head and started to pull his hair.

She reached out her hand and he grab her hand tightly. "How can a girl be the one who saved her boyfriend? Ha ha ha.." She said as she pull him up. He pull her towards him and she landed on his chest. "Hey!" She whined. He laughed so hard and both of them are hugging tightly as she started to laugh along with him.

Sweats start sliding down from his head. He shook his head again and he started to growled. When he opened his eyes, a flashback went inside his head.

Standing in the corner of a room, the room is on fire.

Kai shook his head numerous times. "No, no, not that please. Please." He said to himself.

'BANG!' a loud noise of a gun being fired. Again, it was all in a slowmotion. The bullet went into his head and he trembled down. His breath hitched as he saw the silhouette again. 'Help..' he tried to speak up but again, no sound is coming out of his mouth. His body hits the ground rigidly and he gasped when his head rammed into the ground harshly. 

The silhouette came near him and he reached out his left hand to ask for help. The silhouette is so blurry.

Kai shut his eye tightly and he shook his head again. No, no.

The silhouette started to become clear. He tried to focus on the silhouette. Finally, the silhouette become clear.

Kai open his eyes and gasped.

It's her. The silhouette is Go Ye Jin.

 

 

 


HEY GUYS!

Sorry i didn't update this story for such a long time ;A;

I was so in busy with school and yeah, only school. BUT GUESS WHAT?

I AM OFFICIALLY A 11TH GRADER NOW OMG I AM SO HAPPY ;;;;A;;;;

I promise i will update this story again as soon as i can, so please so unsubscribe >< I promise this story will be interesting ><

With love, Rebecca