Oh God

Last Desire

Kai is waiting for Suho to come home. He's checking the clock every single minute. "Where the hell is he?" He mumbled and turned his body, facing the clock. 8 PM already, and there is no sign of Suho. Kai messed his hair and mumbled again. Suddenly, he heard someone is unlocking the door. Kai quickly jump to the sofa and snatch a magazine and pretend that he's currently reading the magazine. Suho opens the door and his gaze landed on Kai, who's sitting on the sofa. He sighed and shut the door. Kai pretend that he didn't know Suho has arrived. Suho walk towards Kai and sink down next to Kai. Kai glanced at him.

"You're home already?" He asked. Suho just nodded and covers his eyes using his right palm. "So, tell me about him" Kai throw away the magazine and facing Suho with full of expectations. Suho hissed and shook his head.

"I'm tired. Can we talk later?" Suho sighed. Kai nodded.

"Okay." He said and he blink several times. He looks at the clock and turn his head around to Suho. "It's already later, so tell me." He said. Suho removes his palm and eyeing on Kai in disbelief.

"You're turning into a little kid if you're curious, aren't you?" He teased and Kai slants his eyes. "Alright, alright" He hissed and adjust his sitting position. "So, our target's name is Go Ji Sun" He explained. Kai nodded and repeated the name soundlessly. Suho nodded. "He always go to work at 7 AM, and went home around 1 AM" He continued.

"So the information that Captain gave us was true" Kai exclaimed. Suho blinked innocently. "Oh, well-uhm"

"What true?" Suho asked curiously.

"No, Captain said that he always went to his company very early and went home really late." Kai explained.

"I don't know what did her father do wrong so we have to kill him" Suho said all of the sudden. Kai is only looking at him. "Can you explain it to me? Because i'm lazy to open the document just to know what he did wrong" 

"Well" Kai started. "Captain said that he's a hacker. He hacked the NASA's operator several years ago. He abused his ability to do wrong things. He was working in one of our companies, as a spy too. But when he got the ability to hack, he used it for his own things. It said that someone was trying to stop him about a year ago, but that person failed and died." Kai explained.

"Died? Why? Did Go Ji Sun shot him or what?" Suho asked, full of curiousity. Kai raised his shoulder, giving a sign that he doesn't even know why. Suho pursed his lips. "But i can't kill her father" Suho muttered. Kai shot a glare to Suho.

"Do you really want to let him doing all of those things? Those bad things?" Kai asked. Suho gulped down and shook his head. "So we have to stop him from doing it no matter what" Kai snapped.

"But we don't have to kill him too, right?" Suho grumbled

"Hyung" Kai exclaimed, lifting his head, meeting Suho's gaze. "He, Go Ji Sun, killed a person. That's criminal! Hacking system, killed a person, he doesn't deserve to stay alive" Kai explained. Suho looks away and swallow his words. "We must stop him. If we just send him to jail, he's a hacker hyung, hacker! He can get out of that place in no time!"

"But, Ye Jin-"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER!" Kai yelled at Suho and Suho furrowed his eyebrow. "Look, if we pity her, we cannot kill him, okay?" Suho hissed and messed his hair. "Hyung" Kai called out and Suho lift his head. "We're doing this together, aren't we?"

Suho nodded slowly.

"So can we end this together?" 

Suho looks away and nodded. "Sorry. For being greedy" Suho stood up and turned around.

"Hyung!" Kai called out again. Suho turned around. "We can do this, ok?" Kai gave Suho a slight smile and Suho nodded.


Suho is currently in Ye Jin's house, teaching chemistry to her. 

"So, do you understand?" Suho asked as he close the book, looking at Ye Jin with full of expectations. Ye Jin furrowed her eyebrow and shook her head. Suho sighed and open the book again. "What is it that you don't understand?" Suho asked patiently. He has been teaching her the same subject for like 2 hours and she always said that she didn't understand.

"Everything" She answered. Suho sighed and nodded.

"Let's start all over again, shall we?" Suho turned the book to page one and Ye Jin snatched the book away from Suho. Suho blinked several times, curious with Ye Jin's reaction. Why did she hate chemistry so much?

"What is it Ye Jin?" Suho tries to take his book back from Ye Jin and Ye Jin throw the book to the sofa. Suho furrowed his eyebrow and sighed. "You hate chemistry?" He asked. Ye Jin nodded. 

"Oppa, you mad?" She asked, afraid of Suho. Suho quickly shook his head.

"Why would i be mad at you. Look, chemistry is not that hard. As loong as you understand the basics, everything will be easy for you." Suho explaied and stood up to retrieve his book. Ye Jin grab Suho's hand. Suho turned his head around, facing Ye Jin. "What is it again?" He asked curiously.

"Can we go out? I'm bored" She said, pouting. Suho chuckled and messed her hair. Ye Jin whined and push Suho away from her. 

"Oppa!" she hit Suho's stomach and Suho giggled. "I'm not a little girl, stop it" She pouts again.

"Alright, alright. Where do you want to go?" Suho asked, leaning his back against the wall. Ye Jin thinks and smile.

"Come! I wanted to go there but no one wants to go there with me!" She said as she grab Suho's hand and lead him outside the room, outside her house too. Ye Jin looks so happy today, running towards the place she wanted to go. She made Suho has to run with her to that place. But don't know why, Suho just followed her. They stopped in front of a not so big cafe but it looks comfortable. 

"Here?" Suho asked and Ye Jin nodded happily. "Well, let's go inside" Suho pushes the door and the bell rang. They went to a table for two persons and sit on the chair. 

"It's a nice place, don't you think so?" Ye Jin asked with a big smile plastered on her face. Suho nodded. They ordered a red velvet cake and 2 cups of coffee. When the orders arrived, Ye Jin quickly took the fork and start eating the cake. Suho giggled and pats her head slowly. Ye Jin smiles, showing her eye smile. Suddenly, she cut off the cake and put it in front of Suho's face.

"Oppa, say aaah~" She said. Suddenly, Suho feels weird. His heart beats faster than before. He ate the cake and Ye Jin smiles. "It's delicious, right?" She asked and Suho nodded slowly. She starts eating the cake again. Suho leans his back on the chair and gulped down, eyeing on Ye Jin. Their eyes met and Ye Jin smiles again. Suho smiles and nodded. He looks away, didn't realise that his face is turning red. He put his arm on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Suho bit his lips.

"Uh, Ye Jin. I'm going to use the bathroom, okay?" He asked Ye Jin and she nods. Suho stood up and went to the bathroom in a rush. He stopped in front of the big mirror and sighed. He lift his head, facing at his own reflection. He gulped down.

'Oh God, i'm in love with this girl'