Memories

Last Desire

Suho dashed into Kai's room as soon as he heard Kai screaming from his room. Suho breached in Kai's room just to see Kai trembled on the floor, while he rumpled the fabric on his chest. 

"Kai, what's wrong?" Suho ran towards Kai and help him to stand up. But it seems like Kai's body refused himself to stand up, at least not for now. Suho kneeled down beside Kai. "Kai, get up and tell me, what's wrong?" 

"H-Hyung.." Kai began to speak, strammered. "Is she.. Am i the one who got-" Kai gasped and tried to take a deep breath. "Killed?"

Suho furrowed his eyebrows, he doesn't understand what Kai said. "Killed? What do you mean, you're alive, Kai. You're here." 

Kai shook his head furiously. "No." He said, making Suho even more confused. Kai lift his head, facing Suho.

Suho moved his head back a little bit because he is shocked. He mouthed 'what' to Kai. "Suho, she, Go Ye Jin. She is evil." Kai said. Suho furrowed his eyebrow again.

"What? Evil? What the hell are you saying, Kai? Are you out of your mind?" Suho mocked. Kai grasp the fabric on Suho's chest and pull Suho closer to him harshly.

"She. Killed m- someone!" Kai raised his voice. 

"Someone? How do you know?!" Suho raised his voice too. Kai gulped down and release his grip from Suho's clothes. 

"I have no proof but you have to believe me. She killed someone!" Kai tried to convince Suho. Suho chuckled, not in a good meaning.

"Why do you want me to believe you anyways? You have no proof, that's why i don't have to believe you. Are you having some kind of grudge towards Ye Jin just because his father is a bad guy? You're insane, Ka-"

"That's not the point!" Kai yelled. He stood up and looking down at Suho. "You have no idea! Fine if you don't want to believe me! Now get out of my room!" Kai demanded and Suho looked at Kai in his eyes fiercely. Suho stood up and chuckled.

"I hope there's some kind of way to wash that filthy mouth of yours." Suho said while making a fierce eye contact with Kai. He walked towards the door, not to mention bumped his shoulder with Kai's harshly, on purpose. Kai hissed and shut the door harshly as soon as Suho left his room. He stood in front of the door for 5 seconds before he turned around and changed his clothes. He gathered around his phone, hand gun, and put on a hat to cover a little bit of his face. He opens the door softly, trying not to make any sound. He quickly go downstairs and get out of the house. He went to the garage and get inside his car. After he turns on the engine, he quickly drives away.


Suho is laying on his bed with one of his arm behind his head. He's looking at the ceiling, while thinking about Kai's words. She's an evil? How could he say such a thing when he never even met Ye Jin? Suho sighed and sat up on his bed. Although he is mad, he thinks that saying Kai's mouth is filthy is kinda rude. After all, Kai is his partner, for this mission. If they keep this clash going on, they wouldn't able to finish the mission as soon as possible.

Suho groaned and get down from his bed. He walk towards his door and open it. 

"I have to apologize for what i've said. Yeah, just apologize and everything is going to be alright." He said to himself. When he saw that Kai's door is opened, he got confused. "Kai?" He called out but he got no answer at all.

He could hear Kai shut the door harshly as soon as he left Kai's room earlier, but now the door is opened widely. Suho walk towards the room and the room is empty. Suho's heart beat faster. He tried to search for Kai's phone, which means if his phone is in his room, then Kai would be at home. But no, he couldn't find it either. 

"Kai!!" Suho shouted. He ran downstairs, he searched the kitchen, the bathroom, even the swimming pool. Kai is not at home.

Suho gulped down as he thought of Kai going to Ye Jin's house. "No, no. Kai wouldn't do that. He is not a freak" Suho tried to convince himself. He went to the garage and find that Kai's car is missing. "No, no. Oh God, please no." Suho shook his head. He quickly takes his car key and went inside his car. He starts the engine and quickly drives away to Ye Jin's house.

Kai, don't kill her.

As soon as Suho arrived in front of Ye Jin's house, the last thing that Suho wants to see is Kai's car parked in front of the house. And yes, there is Kai's car. Suho growled and quickly get out of his car. He climbs the tall fence and he runs as fast as he can towards the main door. He realised the door is opened. He's sure that somehow Kai used something to unlocked the door. Suho turns the door's knob and quikly but quietly run to Ye Jin's room. The house is dark, the only light comes from the rays of moonlight. The house is empty too. Probably Go Ji Sun hasn't come back home yet, and the maids are all in their deep sleep, he thought.

He hoped that Kai is not doing anything harmful towards Ye Jin. He could only hope. His heart is racing, beads of sweat running down his neck. 

He finally reached Ye Jin's room and he tried to breached inside the room.


Kai parked his car in front of Go Ji Sun's house. He rolled his eyes towards the big house in front of him as he got out from his car. He eyed the house for several seconds before he climbed the fence and walked slowly towards the main door. He used a clip and try to unlocked the door. Fortunately, it didn't take much time to unlocked it. Not to mention, apparently Kai is pretty good at it. He opened the door and his eyes are roaming around the empty and dark house.

'No one is inside, good.' he thought.

He remembered that Ye Jin's room is upstairs so he went upstairs quietly. When he reached Ye Jin's room's door, he opened it quetly. He saw Ye Jin is sleeping peacefuly on her bed, back-facing Kai. Kai pulled out his gun from his pocket and walked slowly towards the bed. He stopped just enough to point his gun to Ye Jin. 

When he was about to pull the trigger, Ye Jin shifted her body and she is now facing Kai. In lightning speed, something went inside Kai's mind and Kai gasped.

Standing in the corner of a room, the room is on fire. 

He is holding a girl's hand who is standing next to him. Just by holding her hand, he knows that the girl is nervous. Her hand is shaking lightly and he tightened his grip while maintaining an eye contact with her, reassuring her that everything is going to be alright.

'BANG!' a loud noise of a gun being fired. Again, it was all in a slowmotion. The bullet went into his head and he trembled down. He could still see a middle-aged man, pointing a gun towards him. He shot me, he thought. His breath hitched as he saw the girl who was standing next to him, screaming his name. 'Help..' he tried to speak up but again, no sound is coming out of his mouth. His body hits the ground rigidly and he gasped when his head rammed into the ground harshly. 

"No!!" The girl tried to catch his body but her hands are too weak. "No! No! Stay with me!" She knelt beside his body with tears started falling out of her eyes. He tried to breathe, but it feels like his body can't even do anything. He saw the girl crying loudly and he was about to wipe those tears away. But no, he can't even move.

The middle-aged man came from behind and pull her harshly. "We have to go!" He forced.

"No! Dad i'm not leaving him!" She yelled and hold the weak man's hand tightly. 

"You leave me with no choice, Ye Jin!" He said and he pull her with more force and she shrieked. She wriggled her hands brutally, trying to get out of her dad's grip. He closed his eyes for a second and tried to breathe, but he just can't.

"No! No! Jongin! Jongin wake up! No!" She cried out and in a blink of an eye she was out of his view.

Kai gasped and his gun slipped out of his hand. The gun hit the ground harshly and Ye Jin shifted on her bed. She opens her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes with her right hand. Kai yelped and his body starts shaking.

Ye Jin tried to focus on the person who is standing in front of her. "Dad?" She called out. She rubbed her eyes one more time. When she saw the person who is standing in front of her clearly, she widened her eyes. She raised her body slowly to a sitting position and gasped.

"Jongin?"