Who Are You

Last Desire

Kai stood in front of the big window in their house, using his black sunglasses, and a small gun on his right hand. He sighed and his gaze went to the gun on his hand. He checked the bullets when suddenly Suho appeared behind him, wearing the same sunglasses and a grin on his face. Kai got shocked and Suho laughed so hard.

"What the hell?" Kai mumbled as he slowly push Suho away from him.

"What? This is my second mission and i've never wore such a cool equipment" He said as he release the sunglasses and clean it using his hand. "So, what are you doing? Looking at the view with gloomy feelings?" He teased. Kai smirked, sad smirk. Suho raised his eyebrow and hit Kai's back slowly. "Let's just finish today's mission and you have to tell me what's wrong okay? It's kinda weird if you're not doing mean things to me" Suho chuckled and Kai nodded.

"Sorry for not being mean to you" Kai hit Suho's back, not playfully but seriously. Suho hissed. "Let's go" Kai put his gun inside his jacket and went outside their house. He opened the car's door and went inside. Suho followed him and turn on the engine. He drives away.

Kai remain silent and Suho got curious, what happen to that irritating guy? 

"So, i'm curious and i can't wait to hear what's happen to you?" Suho speaks out and Kai glanced at him, not giving answer, just eyeing on him. "I'm asking" he said. Kai turn his head around, facing the car's window, staring blankly outside the window. Suho rolled his eyes. "You know, sometimes you're a bit irrita-"

"You don't have to know" Kai replied, didn't let Suho to finish his words. "Or maybe not for now" He continued.

"Is it because i was asking about your past?" Suho asked curiously. Kai froze and quickly shook his head.

"No, it's not. Just focus on the road, will you?" Kai shove Suho's right hand. Kai's eyes went back to the car's window. Looking oustide as nothing happened. 


They've arrived in front of a big elegant house, which Captain said that it's their target's residence. They parked their car, quite far from the main gate, avoiding everyone in the house to see that they're there, for invastigating things. Kai blinked several times, looking at the very, very big house in front of him. Suho locked the car and join Kai, standing beside him, eyeing on the luxurious house. 

"A 'fox' always got a big 'cave' don't you think so?" Suho put his left hand on Kai's shoulder and Kai nodded. "So, what's our plan?" Suho asked as he insert his right hand inside his pocket. Posing handsomely as Kai eyeing on him strangely.

"What are you doing? Posing?" Kai moved away Suho's hand from his shoulder. Suho hissed and clear his throat.

"What's our plan?" Suho asked once again. Kai let out something from his pocket, a small video camera. He hooks the camera on Suho's black jacket. Suho is just looking at it curiously. Kai put on a wireless earphone to Suho's left ear. "What's this?"

"I'm going to be inside the car. I want you to went inside the house, make sure the camera is on so i can see what you've went trough. I want you to make sure that our target is not in this house. Got it?" Kai explained as he went closer to the car. "Where's the key?" He asked and Suho throw the key to Kai. 

"What if i fail?" Suho asked worrily. Kai fixed his eyes on Suho's. Suho gulped down, kinda afraid with Kai's gaze.

"I'll kill you" He replied as he unlocked the car. "Remember, you have to sneaked in carefully. By carefully, i mean really really careful. Or else i'll leave you behind." He said.

"Do you think you can drive?" Suho teased. Kai gave him a one-sided sly smirk. He grab his wallet from his pocket and let out something, a driving license. Suho's eyes went wider and Kai chuckled cunningly. "You're a dead meat, Kai" He said as he released his sunglasses and hook it on his collar. The fence is really tall, Suho needs to climb it. As soon as Suho climbs the fence, Kai went inside the car and turn on the screen. Luckily, the camera has and Kai can see clearly where Suho is going. Suho hide behind the tree and make sure that nobody is in the garden. Suho went closer to one of the house's window, it's a dining room.

"It's a dining room, Kai" Suho said. Kai can hear what Suho said and saw. He nodded lazily.

"I know, i can see it, stupid" Kai mumbled.

"Oh right" Suho answered as he went to another window. It's a living room. Still, nobody's there. Suddenly, a maid went trough the window, Suho quickly ducked his head to prevent the maid to see him. He peeked again and the maid has gone. He sighed in relieved. He went to another window, a room, kinda like a library. Suho's eyes widened.

"Gees, our target must be very very rich. A library? Give me a bre-"

"Suho" Kai speaks out and Suho shivers because Kai whispered into the microphone and went trough Suho's ear slowly.

"Y-Yes?" Suho asked.

"DON'T SAY ANY WORD JUST GO AND INVESIGATE THE HOUSE!!" Kai yelled to the microphone and Suho got shocked. He's sure that even someone who's not using the earphone can hear it. Suho hissed and cannot hold his anger. He release the earphone and put it inside his pocket. He lifted his head. Since no one is in first floor, he's going to see the second floor. He climbs up, don't need to know how. He peeked in and it's a room, a girl's room. No one is inside. 

'So the target got a daughter huh?' Suho said to himself. Since he thought no one is inside, he slowly open the window and went inside. The camera got bumped to the window and it got shut down. Kai got shocked while Suho didn't notice at all that the camera got shut down.

"Yah! Suho! Hyung!" Kai calls out. No answer. "What the hell is happening?" Kai asked Suho, still, no answer.

Suho closed the window and turned around, roaming around the bedroom. His eyes fixed on a picture which is placed on a small table beside the bed. Suho pick it up and saw the picture. A girl with a wise-looking man beside him. Suho blinked several times, assuming that the man is their target.

"W-Who are you?"

Suho turned his head, facing a girl, standing by the opening of the door, looking at Suho with her wide eyes.

Oops.