Just Arrived

Last Desire

If only that incident didn't happen, everything will be
alright..


She wasn't going to care at all. Nor going to remember each and every thing he did before those things happened to them. 

No,

They're not afraid to face it. They just can't accept the fact that falling in love caused so much pain their hearts, and their life. 
People deserves happiness in their life, right? Then why did they get so much pain?


“Agent Kai, Agent Suho, be careful on your way to Seoul. Especially you Agent Suho, you’re the clumsiest of all Agents here. Don’t make sounds when you’re spying and don’t you dare to sneeze during your work. You’re so noisy” Said the captain to Suho. Suho furrowed his eyebrows and hissed.

“Alright alright, why am i always be the unlucky one?” He mumbled and speed up the car. Kai, who is sitting right next to Suho, chuckled a little bit, his eyes never leave the big screen in the car.

“Remember guys, your mission must be finished on 31st December. It’s still 21st November so you guys got more than a month.” Said the captain again to both of them.

“Copy that” Said Kai to the speaker as he adjust his earphone on his right ear.

“Ok, i’ll send your mission to your screen” Said the Captain. Suho nodded and stuck out his earphone.

“Kai, focus on what Captain said about our mission, okay? I trust you” He said to Kai and Kai nodded. 1 minute later, their screen in the car received a message and Kai clicked it. It shows where they should stay and every information they needed. Kai scanned it up and down while Suho is focusing on the road. It’s already 10 PM and the road is still crowded with cars and motocycles. Kai is still eyeing on the screen. Suho glanced at him.

"So?" He asked Kai who's staring at the screen seriously. 

"The house is quite nice" He replied as a slight smile plastered on his face.

"Where? Let me see" He leans in to see the screen and his eyes widened just when he saw the picture.

"THE HELL KAI? THIS IS AWESOME, NOT JUST QUITE NICE" He shouted and Kai nodded awkwardly. "The hell? Captain is being way to nice with us" He continued. "But isn't it weird? You know, two guys living in the same house. And we're not even siblings or relatives" he glanced at Kai. 

"You want us to seperate house then?" He shot back a question and Suho hissed.

"Aish, cold-harted guy" He rolled his eyes and focus back on the road.

“Have you receive my message?” Asked the Captain through Kai’s earphone. 

"Yeah, we have. Thank you, Sir" Said Kai through the small microphone. Suddenly, Suho snatched the microphone away from Kai.

"THANK YOU FOR THE HOUSE, CAPTAIN! I LOVE YOU" He yelled through the microphone and grinned.

"What? Ew disgusting" Said the Captain and Suho laughed so hard although he cannot hear what the Captain said since he didn't wear the earphone, while Kai is eyeing on him in disbelief, what did Suho just said to the Captain? "Look, about your mission, i’ve wrote it clearly in the message i sent earlier. Don’t get it wrong okay” the Captain continued and Kai nodded with a slight smile.

"Copy that, Sir" Kai replied.

“And one thing, Agent Kai”

“Yes?”

“You cannot fall in love with someone who has close relationship with this target. Don't let the same thing happen again." Said the Captain to Kai. Kai's smile started to fade away. "Are you clear Agent Kai?"

Kai is just froze and didn’t say any word. Suho glanced on him in curiousity.

“What happen Kai?” Suho asked him curiously.

“Copy that, Sir” Kai replied.

“Good. Now go and kick some ” Said the Captain and end up the call. Kai put off his earphone. Suho is still waiting for his answer.

“Nothing. The captain said that there’s no food in the house, so i was so shocked.” He said as he adjust his sitting position and staring blankly outside the window.

“Oh, i see. Wait, what? No food?” Suho widened his eyes and Kai nodded. ", now we have to buy some foods" He hissed. Kai just nodded slowly.

"Let’s buy some foods as soon as we touchdown Seoul, shall we?” He said all of the sudden, breaking the silence. Suho nods and speed up the car, cannot wait to see the house.


They’ve finally arrived at ‘their’ house around 2 PM. Suho immediately roaming around the house while Kai just standing straight, looking at the best view he has never seen in his life. It’s a small minimalist house, and the house is extremely comfortable. Suho, although he's already 22 years old, he's running everywhere inside the house, and always make ‘wow’ sound everytime he saw good things inside the house. Kai throw his back to the big sofa. He went upstairs, searching for his room. Suho stopped him all of the sudden.

"This house is awesome, don't you think so?" He asked for Kai's opinion, waiting for his answer with full of expectations. Kai raised his eyebrow lazily and nodded.

"Bigger than your house, i suppose?" He replied. Suho nodded happily.

"Wait, what? My house is bigger than this house!” Suho shoved Kai’s stomach with his elbow and Kai winced in pain.

"Okay, i'm sorry?" Kai rub his stomach gently and eyeing on Suho. "I'll go to my room, then" He said, still rubbing on his stomach slowly. He opens a door and went inside. His eyes widened and his lips curled up, making a smile. Suho appeared behind him, smiling like an idiot man.

"HOLY MAMA" He yelled in front of Kai's ear. Kai ducked his head and hissed.

"Hyung, can you slow down your voice?" Suho giggled.

"Okay, okay, sorry. But your room is so cool!" He complimented. Kai nodded and walks in. Suho turns around and searched for his room. Kai smiled once again and sat down on the couch. He streched his body and looking around.

", this is just too awesome" he said to his self.

"OMG KAI MY ROOM IS VERY COOL TOO" Suho yelled, unkwown where he is right now. Kai shook his head and went upstairs to his bed. He lays down and sighed.

"Don't let the same thing happen again."

He covered his eyes with his hand.

"Did i really do that last time?"

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HEY you !!!!

Thanks for reading chapter one!!!!!!!! I can finally write fanfics again!! OMG been a long time since the last time i updated my stories. This fanfic will be the longest fanfic i write, i suppose? Oh well,

please support this story!!

by clicking the subscribe button or give comments ^^ THANK CHU xoxoxoxo

With love, Rebecca