Chapter 3

Bionic Girl

                Yes, a member from Beast, who I didn’t even know, kissed me.

                I pushed him away wiping my mouth in disgust.

                “Kikwang, what did you just do…”  They guy called Yoseob said, in shock of what just happened. The other members looked surprised as well, even Doojoon.  I looked up to Kikwang to see him smiling in victory. 

                “Problem solved.  She accepted the apology but her wish was to kiss me, which I just granted, which the fans just saw through the window, which means that this conversation, is over.”

                That did it.  I glared at him now, furious at what he just did.

                So I slapped him.

                With my bionic hand.

                Which is purely metal.

                Accidently.

                Kind of.

                Not really.

 

                His head snapped to the side, and I saw a dark red mark appear on his cheek.  There was no doubt that it would bruise.

                Silence.  The members of Beast stared at me, shocked at what I had done.

                A mature, black haired guy finally spoke, not helping with the situation.

                “Conversation, resumed.”

                Kikwang turned to the guy, glaring as he held his cheek in his hand.

                “Shut up, Dongwoon.”

                Doojoon walked back over to me, ready to hit me.  Yoseob stopped him again, motioning at the window.  We all looked to see what he was looking at.

                All the fans had gone silent.  Then all of a sudden, they started screaming and pointing at the window.  Well, they were pointing at me, which they could see through the window.

                “Now look what you did.”  Yoseob said.

                “What?!  It’s his/her fault!”  Kikwang and I said at the same time, pointing at each other.  Doojoon spoke now, making Yoseob release his wrist.

                “Great, now you’re going to have Kikwang’s fan girls running after you.  Why couldn’t you just accept the damn apology!?”

                “Cause you’re no-“ I started, but somebody behind me cut me off.

                “Watch out!”

                I looked up to see a rock coming straight towards the window.  If I hadn’t moved from where I was standing, it probably would have hit me straight in the forehead.  But luckily, someone from behind tackled me to the ground, covering me with his body.  The rock broke through the glass, showering glittering shards everywhere.

                The person who tackled me slowly got off of me, and I turned to face him.  It was the guy who tried to calm me down earlier.

                “Hey, you ok?”  He asked.

                I nodded.  “Can you get off me?”

                He slowly stood up, and then offered me a hand.  I ignored it and tried to get up myself.  Unfortunately, I lost my balance and ended up being caught by him again.

                He grinned as he held me against his chest.  “You know, you could have just taken my hand.”

                I pushed him away and looked around the room to see the other members picking themselves up.  Through the broken window, I heard the fan girls outside shouting angrily at me.  

                The door opened, and my unnie nurse came in.  She gasped, looking at the mess in the room.  Noticing me not in my bed, she rushed over and pushed me onto it, rehooking my IV in.

                “Jesus, Restia!  Do you want to die?!  Last time you took out the IV, you passed out!  Who pissed you off this time?”

                She looked accusingly at the Beast members who looked away from her gaze, trying to act innocent.  I rolled my eyes.

                She started forcing the Beast members out of the room.

                “You’re disturbing the patient, so you have to leave now.”         

                Doojoon stopped her, “Wait, we still haven’t got the apology.”

                Nurse Unnie grabbed the Kleenex box on the bedside table and chucked it at his head.  “Get out!”  He turned to leave as she headed towards the broken window, yelling outside.  “SHUT THE HELL UP!  YOUR BEAST MEMBERS ARE COMING DOWN RIGHT NOW!”

                They immediately quieted and I smiled.

                “Thanks unnie.”

                She flashed me one of her rare smiles.  “No proble-, What are you still doing here?”  She grabbed one of the wrenches that the mechanic had left behind, holding it above her head.

                I turned to the door to see the orange-headed guy coming towards my bed, hands up in surrender. 

                “Whoa, calm down, I’m returning something.”

                I looked curiously at him, noticing something sparkle in the clutches of his right hand.  He held it out to me and opened it, revealing a silver charm bracelet.

                My charm bracelet.

                I quickly lifted my good hand up, and he carefully dropped it into my palm, smiling at me.

                “You’re welcome.”

                I tightly held the bracelet in my hand, looking up at him suspiciously.

                “Thanks.”

                We held each other’s gaze for a while, until Unnie spoke.

                “Sorry to break this moment you guys are having, but I’m going to ask you to leave since Restia has to take her sleeping pills.”

                The guy nodded, starting to turn towards the door.  Before he left, he turned to me.

                “Sweet dreams, Restia.”

 

Who is the mysterious orange-headed guy?

Hyunseung or Junhyung?

^^