Chapter 14

Bionic Girl

 

                Restia POV

                I left to put the kit back, coming back to see everybody seated in a familiar circle on the floor.  I took a seat in between Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

                The seven of us used that whole morning preparing for the conference, picking up every possible detail fans or reporters might ask about.  Once we felt confident enough in our reasons, we decided to leave.  But not before getting mobbed by B2ties. 

                The entrance of the apartment building was packed and all of us had to come up with a last second diversion. 

 

                3rd person POV

                “No way am I doing this!”  Kikwang argued.

                “But Kikwang, you’re the only one who is closest to Restia’s height.”  Hyunseung pointed out.  Dongwoon chuckled, making the two shortest people stand next to each other. 

                “It’s true,” he said.  “The two of you only have about an inch difference.  If Restia wears insoles, which we already know you do, then she becomes your height.  If you take yours out, that you will become Restia’s height.”

                Kikwang fumed.  “At least I’m taller.”

                “No, doesn’t that mean you guys have the same height?”  Yoseob asked, after thinking about Dongwoon’s explanation.

                Dongwoon tilted his head to the side, looking down at Kikwang’s shoes.  “Huh, I guess it does.”

                “It’s in the genes!  You’re making me do this because my mom and dad are shorties?!”  He shouted out.

                “Yah, shorter idiot!  You just acknowledged yourself as a shortie!”  Restia shouted at him.

                “Don’t shout at me!  And I’m not going to be a shortie!  My grandfather’s 6 feet tall!”  Kikwang turned to her.

                “So?!”

                “I’ll still grow!”

                “That would be horrible!”

                “Why?  Because you would stay short like this and I would tower over you?!”

                “No!  We don’t need another tall idiot in this world!  I’m thankful you’re shorter than a bean sprout!”   

                “What did you say?!  A BEAN SPROUT?!”

                “Yeah, a bean sprout.”

                The two crossed their arms, glaring at each other. 

                “Yah, bean sprout,” Doojoon interrupted, chucking clothes at Kikwang.  “Go get changed.”  He turned to Restia, roughly handing her a bunch of dark clothing.  “You too.”

                Both of the shorties didn’t even budge.  Hyunseung and Yoseob stepped in, taking action.  Yoseob tucked Restia under her arm and headed towards the girl’s bathroom, while Hyunseung did the same for the guy’s bathroom. 

                A few minutes later, they came out.  Both of them were wearing sunglasses, hat, and a mask to cover most of their faces.  The only difference was that-

                “I can’t believe I’m crossdressing!”  Kikwang exclaimed looking over himself.  He was wearing Restia’s clothes, with a wig under his hat.  Restia looked the opposite with her hair tucked under her hat.

                “Ok, hurry up you guys.  We have twenty minutes to get there.”  Doojoon said, checking his watch.  “Are we ready?”

                Everybody somewhat nodded, glancing nervously over Kikwang and Restia before walking back towards the door.

                They were met by a crowd of fan girls.

                “Make way!”  The manager pushed the crowd back so the idols could squeeze through.  Girls shrieked for their ultimate bias and booed at Kikwang.  He felt something cold hit his back, exploding on impact.  He was about to turn around and reveal his identity when Doojoon gave him a sharp look to keep on going.  They were almost to the van when all hell broke loose.

                “Wait!  The girl has a metallic arm!  Who is she then!?”

                Doojoon’s eyes widened and grabbed Kikwang to go faster.  The fans started crowding in on them, and there was only so much the manager could do to keep them away.

                “Run.”  Doojoon spoke low into Kikwang’s ear.  “And grab Restia too.  We need you guys in the van first.”  Kikwang nodded, readjusting his hat when a girl pulled on his shirt sleeve.  He pushed through the other members and pushed Restia forward as fast as he could.

                “Hurry!”  He shouted over the ruckus.  Restia grabbed his hand and they both sprinted towards the van.  Hands grabbed at their clothes, and Kikwang heard his jacket rip as he pulled away from a fan.  Restia wrenched the car door open and leaped inside, Kikwang following her.  The others quickly squished in, Dongwoon slamming the door shut behind him.

                Everybody breathed heavily, glad they got out of the crowd.

                “Well that went well…”  Dongwoon said sarcastically.

 

 

lol, i got some fma inspiration if you noticed. ^^

how is the story so far?  if there's anything weird don't hesitate to tell me!

 

oh, and here's a little picture

i tried to find one of kikwang crossdressing, but i came across yoseob instead! lmao