Chapter 11

Bionic Girl

                I laughed and helped Dongwoon up.  Yoseob held the door open for us, saying a quick apology to Dongwoon as we entered the apartment.

                Dongwoon laid my backpack on the kitchen table and jumped on the couch, patting the place next to him for me to sit.  I smirked and took a seat on the opposite side.  Yoseob took the initiative to sit in between us and flipped on the T.V.

                “Hyung!”, Dongwoon whined as he tried to push Yoseob off of the couch.  Yoseob smiled as he flipped channels, not moving at all against Dongwoon’s hands.

                “Restia, there are lots of good stuff on.  What do you wanna watch?”

                I was about to answer but Dongwoon cut me off.

                “HIII-YA!”, he yelled out, pushing Yoseob with all his might.  Yoseob held on to my waist as if I was a life saver, shouting at me.

                “Help me Restia!”  I tried to undo his grip, but it was too late.  We both went tumbling onto the floor laughing, Yoseob landing on top of me.

                “What are you guys doing?”  A voice angrily asked.  We turned our heads to the open door, to see the other four members of Beast.  Doojoon seemed to be the one who spoke, his frowning face matching the tone of voice I heard.  Standing next to him was an upset-looking Hyunseung, and Junhyung and Kikwang, who went straight to their room once seeing me.  Gently pushing Yoseob off of me, I stood up.

                “Hi.”  I greeted Doojoon and Hyunseung.  Doojoon ignored me and looked over at the other members.

                “I’m gonna take a shower.”  He said gruffly, before turning to the bathroom.  Hyunseung gave a small nod to me before heading to the bedroom.  I turned to look at Dongwoon and Yoseob.

                “They’re just tired.”  Dongwoon said, trying to comfort me.  I shrugged and sat on the couch to watch TV.  Yoseob walked into the member’s bedroom, slamming the door behind him.  I looked over to Dongwoon in confusion. 

                “I’ll be right back.”  He said, getting up from the couch in direction of the bedroom.  He walked stiffly, and I noticed his mood had visibly darkened into an angry state.  Once he was in the bedroom with the door closed behind him, I heard some muffled shouts and irritated voices.  It went on for quite a while, and I was about to get up and see what it was until an annoyed Yoseob strode out of the room.  He motioned me to sit down, and he took his own seat next to me.  Following him, were the other four members, each looking pissed off as they sat down next to us to form a circle.  Dongwoon spoke gruffly.

                “We are going to say our opinions about Restia living here.  Yoseob hyung, you start.”

                “I have no problem with it.”  He said, looking at the other members.  Some glared back at him.

                “Hyunseung hyung?”

                “I’m the same, Restia can stay.”  He decided, nodding his head.

                “Kikwang hyung?”

                Beast’s shorter idiot looked at me in disgust before answering.  “Never,” he started, glancing at my robotic hand, “will I be in favor of that thing living here.” 

                The room went dead silent with the comment, and some of the members tensed up.  I sighed a little, and immediately felt all their eyes on me. 

                “Ehh... I’ve been called worse.”  I pointed out lazily before moving on to the next person.  “Junhyung, how do you feel about the situation?”

                The members stared at me in awe at how I responded to Kikwang.  Junhyung blinked a little, and frowned at the ground for a while, as if it would give him an answer.  A few seconds passed, and he looked up in what seemed like regret.

                “I…don’t want… you here…”  He mumbled out.  From the corner of my eye, I saw Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung stare at him in confusion.  He avoided their looks by staring at the ground.

                “What’s happening?”  A voice asked.  We all turned to see Doojoon dressed in only a towel, fresh out of the shower.

                “Talking about whether we want Restia to stay or go.  What do you want, hyung?”  Asked Hyunseung.  I scoffed.

                “Ya, like we really need to ask him whether he wants me here or not.”

                 Doojoon smirked at me, and spoke without hesitation.

                “Of course she can live here.  Actually, I want you to."

                We all stared wide-eyed, floored at his unexpected comment.

                “Score’s 4-2.”  Dongwoon said, still in shock at his leader’s words.  Yoseob finished for him, suspicious of Doojoon’s motives.

                “Restia stays...”

 

Srry it took a long time to update!