Kidnapped

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

...

 

You were sleeping tightly. The breeze was tickling your air. It was a wonderful feeling, a wonderful day. In came Daehyun who slightly glanced at you. He chuckled and sat down on the couch next to your bed. He rested his chin on his palm while staring at you with a calm face. He just sat there, without moving or saying anything.

He kept on thinking, he wondered. Was he in love for real? Not just player feelings. But real love feelings. Was he really in love? He shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts. 

He quickly stood up and left the room. You immediately woke up after he left and you could feel Daehyun's perfume in your room. "What a smell" you said and smiled. You were tired enough to feel dizzy. 

You remembered that today was the day Teen Top would officially move in, you had planned a party and a cake for them.

"Mmmhm, I'm already anticipating!" you beamed and got off the bed. Teen Top was a very loyal family despite the fact that they have been in the FF class category. The door slammed up and in came Daehyun once again. 

"Rin! The Teen Top family has been kidnapped!" he yelled. You got stunned and froze up, your mind went blank. *But, the party? The Cake? For their welcome party?!* Daehyun immediately shook your body, trying to make you come back to your senses. You immediately searched for your phone. You gave a call to each of them. 

"No one's going to-" Daehyun got silent, he took your hand. The phone had connected, someone had answered through L.joe's phone. A dark voice laughed behind the phone. 

"Girl, don't come!" Niel screamed on top of his lungs. You heard his yell once again, but a yell of pain. He groaned with pain. You had no idea on what had happened, but it was clear that someone hit him. You felt your anger boil. 

"You piece of a-" Daehyun immediately stopped you, it seemed like the kidnapper had yet to realize that you two could hear everything going on. You tried to calm your head down, but it was hard. Hearing their groans and their painful yells. 

"Ugh, this is what you get for asking for help. Trying to get up to rank C. Pft. You should have remained as FF classers" the dark voice finally said and sighed with annoyance. L.joe immediately spoke up. "Over my dead body that I'll follow your orders again" L.joe said and gritted his teeth. 

"Hyung" Ricky said and held in his tears. L.joe closed his eyes, ready to receive the blow from the dark voiced man. 

"We're here" another voice said. The dark voiced man snorted, L.joe could barely take a breath after it. Ricky smiled with relief. C.A.P clenched his fist, he was so useless. Although he was the family boss he had always been useless. Never been able to protect them. This is the result of it, the useless boss' work. 

L.joe smirked, he hoped for you to hear it all. Their conversation, everything! Niel got confused by his smile, that sudden smirk was confusing for everyone. No one knew it, that L.joe had his phone on. He was so excited to show Rin the scene

"This is really bad, we need to find them soon" You bit your underlip, Daehyun nodded and looked into your eyes. You looked into his eyes. That moment was quiet and the atmosphere was good. "Rin, I lov-" Daehyun almost confessed but got intercepted by Yongguk who stormed in. Daehyun got embarrassed, what did he acctually think in a situation like this!

"We can find them, as long as we can get our GPS to work we'll be able to track up them" Yongguk said and stopped talking. "Excuse me" he said and quietly left the room. Daehyun facepalmed himself, Yongguk just ruined a perfect moment. 

"We need to save L.joe" you said and looked down depressed. It was breaking Daehyun's heart, although it was natural to think about them it still hurt him. The fact that you kept on saying L.joe and L.joe hurt Daehyun more and more. 

His feelings for you were real. Without any doubt. 
 

"It's working" Youngjae said and tracked down L.joe's phone once they knew that the phone was with him.

"He's there, in the bar called Lamo!" Zelo beamed and quickly waited for reactions. Youngjae grew suspicious. Were they really there? "W-what are you waiting for? They are right there!" Zelo said. Jongup closed his eyes, waiting for directions and decisions.

"Rin, your decision. What will we do now?" Youngjae smiled and left it to you.  Without any hesitation "We're going to Lamo"

"Knew it" Zelo glomped you and smiled. Jongup separated them immediately. "Don't get too close maknae, you're very sneaky" Jongup implied and smirked. Zelo made a face as if he was caught on spot. 

"Stop making that face" Daehyun sighed and shook his head. "Noona, I love you" Zelo seriously said. You smiled "I love you too" Zelo pouted *I seriously do* 

Daehyun and the rest got tense, the mood got tense. They all shared the same thought *We underestimated the youngest* they all shook their heads and quickly rushed towards the car. 

"Drive on full speed to Lamo" you said to Yongguk who nodded and gassed as he was told to do. 

"This is war" You blurt out and became awkward. The mood was good, no one felt nervous or tense anymore. You all enjoyed it, the thrilling feelings of being a mafia. 

"This is so much fun!" you beamed and smiled. "Teen Top we're coming!" You shouted. 

-------

You were sneaking around in Lamo. There weren't any people around at this time, early in the morning. But the bar was still open early in the morning. Not really open but people were inside, that was for sure. 

"I can hear voices" You said and tried your hardest to hear the voices. You immediately walked towards the voices. It was similar. "Noona!" Ricky beamed as he saw you. 

"What are you doing Ricky?! They will hear us!" you whispered. Ricky dumbfounded blinked. 

"Hear what?" he said and scratched his head. 

"The kidnappers!" Yongguk said from behind. Ricky stopped talking and moving. 

.

.

.

"We're filming a mafia movie together with BigBang sunbaenims. They offered us to film. So what about these kidnappers again? I don't quite get it" Ricky said. You all stopped breathing for some seconds. You were  all trying to get a hold of the situation. 

"I get it, they forced you to make such a  lie?" Himchan said and seriously looked concerned. Ricky made a pokerface. 

You just realized. *No way! They weren't kidnapped!*
The rest also got a hold of it. 

"Let's retreat silently and pretend that nothing has happened" Youngjae suggested and quietly left towards the door. You all followed him quietly. 

"W-wait" Ricky said and scratched his head with confusion. 

"Let's not talk any further about this..." Youngjae said and coughed. You all nodded. 

"Who said that they were kidnapped?" Daehyun demanded an answer. Zelo slowly raised his hand. 

"ZELO!" They all shouted in unison. 

"O-oh, that's what they meant by filming a kidnapping scene. T-there was this post it paper on the fridge at their home saying something about kidnapping s-so I only saw that word and reacted" Zelo murmured and tried to look innocent. 

"Stop looking innocent when you clearly aren't" Jongup blurt out. Zelo pouted and rolled his neck. 

"It wasn't my fault, no biggie" Zelo said and tried to cheer them up. They all glared at him. 

"Let me get the knife" You said. 

"I'll prepare the oven" Yongguk added in. 

"I'll cut him into 1000, 1 pieces" Youngjae glared at Zelo. 

"I'll season him with pepper and salt" Jongup narrowed his eyes on him. 

"I'll sell him to get money" HImchan said. 

"And I'll eat him" Daehyun said. 

"W-wait what?" You looked at them with a wtf face. 

"You can't eat him if I have already sold him" himchan said. 

"You can't sell him if I've cut him into 1000,1 piece!" Youngjae insisted with. 

"Let's. Just.End.It." Yongguk sighed.

...