Jiyong to the rescue

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

...

You laughed as you talked with new people, they were all interesting.  

"Are you possible from the Kwon family?" A handsome male asked you. You looked up at him, you nodded with hesitation. You could smell his cologne. He immediately smirked. 

"Hello I'm Luhan, nice to meet you my lady. May I talk to you?" Luhan politely took your hand with a smile. You tilted your head. 

"Sure" You shortly replied, not having any idea about who he was. Luhan dragged you out from the crowd, you met envious stares and admiring stares at the same time. He guided you to a balcony were the two of you stood together. 

"So do you know who I am?" Luhan whispered into your ear. You honestly didn't know so you just shook your head. 

"I'm from the Exo family, ranking S class" Luhan introduced himself. Your eyes got wide.

"S-s class?" You stuttered, he was the last person you would want to meet. 

"Nervous? Why? I should be the nervous one, being with such a beauty here tonight" He curled your hair behind your ear. You swallowed your saliva and your lips became dry.

"I-I think that I need to go" You muttered and pushed him away, that turned Luhan on fire.

"Did you just push me away?" He chuckled, amused. He grabbed your wrist roughly, you could see the burning fire in his eyes.

"Ouch, i-it hurts Luhan-ssi" You whined, you yelped in pain. "Do you know who I am and who you're dealing with?" Luhan asked you again. You nodded.

"I am the biggest player, and you're my next toy" Luhan stated into your ear. You got cold vibes throughout your cold body. The wind was breezing at your skin and you immediately shivered.

"Please refrain from calling her an object" Daehyun glared at Luhan. Luhan let go of you, he just sighed. 

"How bothersome, is that your boyfriend or the knight in the white armor?" He asked you in an ironic tone.

"Disturbing my lovely moment with her, unforgivable" Luhan clenched his fist, he snapped his finger. 20 men rushed into the room while surrounding Daehyun and your family members.

"Yaah ,what are you doing to them?!" You yelled at him. You did not tolerate this kind of things towards your new family members.

They kept on kicking them until they'd bleed. You looked at them with horror, this reminded you of the scene when your late sister protected you from a couple of mafia. You heard them groan in pain. You became frustrated and mad. Your dark side was on the verge on showing up, a side you wanted to control. 

"S-stop it" You mumbled. Luhan turned around with an entertaining smile. 

"Huuuh?" He shouted at your face. You became slightly laid back but didn't back down, nor did you fear him. 

"I said, stop it" You said slightly louder. Daehyun looked up at you, his view became blurry. 

"Don't touch our new boss" He mumbled. A mafia immediately stepped on his head. You looked at Luhan with your piercing eyes. Their pain was your pain.

"I said stop it, didn't you hear me?" You could feel the anger boil like never ever before. Luhan grabbed your chin. 

"I guess that I love demanding women too" Luhan tilted his head while attempting to kiss you. Your calm side didn't remain calm anymore, your dark side took over. 

You slapped him in the face. "I said stop it you " You yelled at him. Luhan smiled in shock, never had a woman slapped him in the face but that didn't stop his anger. 

"Why you " Luhan pushed you down on the floor while smiling, rather entertained. You stood up again, you took a glance at your family members. Even though they were deeply injured it didn't stop them from kicking them. 

"Yaah, I said stop it" You ordered to them. The mafias immediately stopped, your force and aura was undeniable big and powerful. The mafias in black suits couldn't move a muscle, yeah they were scared of you. 

"You're listening to me now, not that chick" Luhan spitted on the floor. The mafias continued to kick them until they'd faint or bleed even more. You gritted your teeth. You pushed Luhan to floor and you could here the slam sound echo throughout the room. 

"You freaking bastard, don't touch them!" You kicked Luhan in the face, yeah his pretty face became dirty and ugly. 

"You " He grabbed your foot while making you slip, you landed on the floor just like Luhan. But luckily did you land on top of him instead of the ground. You stared at Luhan's deer like eyes. Luhan stopped moving for a moment. Luhan felt your breathe touching his cheeks.

"Can you please stop this?" You begged him while tears flowed out from your eyes. Your new started family to be treated like this was all your fault, tagging along with a stranger and look at the result. Your family members was beaten to death. Luhan stopped breathing for some seconds. He never saw someone cry with so much emotions. 

Without him knowing did he wipe off your tears. He looked at his mafias. 

"It's ok now, stop kicking them" Luhan ordered to them. They nodded and left the room. You could hear Daehyun groan in pain and Zelo trying to stand up. 

You became grateful toward Luhan although he was a bad person. "Thank you Luhan-ssi" You thanked him and crawled over to Daehyun who was injured the most. 

"I'm sorry everyone" you apologized and continued to cry. "It's ok Rin, we're glad that your unhurt" Daehyun smiled. The door slammed open once again. But this time with an different aura and more powerful. Luhan sat up with his back leaned against the wall. 

"Hey don't tell me that you just got beaten by a girl" Kai teased at Luhan. "Shut up" He cursed under his breathe. 

Kai and his family members looked at you and your family members with an amusing smile. 

"Phew, look what we have here. The Kwon family" Suho whistled. Baekhyun glared at Suho who immediately received a slap in the face by Kris. 

"Did you glare at Suho?" He pierced his eyes into Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun didn't answer. 

"Don't touch her" Zelo warned. Himchan blinked he took up his phone while quickly calling someone. 

"Are you calling the police boy? Won't help" Tao suggested and rolled his neck. That wasn't the case, he called Jiyong or the so called G Dragon. You immediately stood up with your hands stretched out. 

"Don't hurt them" You determined said. Luhan shook his head, *Idiot they won't listen to you, they don't know the word empathy or pity*

"Let's go guys" Luhan helped you, you knew that. You looked at him with gratefulness. Luhan instantly received a punch in the face. 

"Who said that we could go?" Chanyeol grabbed his collar while spitting on Luhan's face. 

"Let him go" You pierced your eyes at Chanyeol. Chanyeol frowned at your aura, it was strong and Chanyeol almost became scared. 

"Chick, he hurt your family members why would you even bother to breathe in the same air as him" Chanyeol dropped Luhan on the floor while leaning towards you with a smile. Jongup grabbed Chanyeol's leg while refusing to let go. Chanyeol stomped his hand and Jongup shrieked with pain. 

"Yaah, don't touch them I said" You repeated and grabbed Chanyeol's wrist. "I'll do it if you become mine" Chanyeol laughed hysterically. Baekhyun cursed quietly for himself. Himchan smiled. 

"I've called them" He said. 

"Who? The police? I said it's no use" Tao raised his voice. You could hear heavy foot steps nearing the room. Baekhyun turned around he gaped and immediately bowed. 

"Annyeonghasseyo sunbaenim" He greeted. The exo family members bowed too. 

"It's a honor to-" Suho began with but got pushed away. 

"What are you doing, we're in the middle of tutoring them" Kris said, proudly. 

"Who are you to tutor my ing sister?!" Jiyong yelled at them. Suho's eyes popped out, he didn't think that Jiyong belonged to the Kwon, since his family renamed themselves to big bang and didn't give out personal information. 

"Your s-sister?" Suho said nervously. "Yeah my ing sister and her family, thanks for the call Himchan" Jiyong wasn't Jiyong anymore he was G dragon. He had dyed his hair into pink and blue while wearing massive of rings on his hands. He was dressed up in a simple white shirt and black skinny denim jeans. Yet did he look fabulous.

Himchan had saved Jiyong's number when he checked your contact list.

G dragon alone took them all down. "Oppa!" You hugged him while tears ran down on your cheek. G dragon smiled with relief while your hair. The Big Bang medication team arrived and treated your wounds. 

While the Exo family members was still conscious on the floor. G dragon spotted Luhan. "Did I miss another guy?" He got ready to lay a punch in his face but you stopped him in the right moment. 

"Don't, he's not a bad guy" you explained. "But aren't you that famous player? You played with my sister, right?" G dragon made Luhan's body go scared. He nodded. 

"Don't hurt him oppa, if you do... I won't forgive you" You warned. G dragon gaped. "Tssk, Ok" He mumbled with defeat. Luhan couldn't help but to smile with gratitude at you. 

"Let's form an alliance, you'll be the first one to form one with me" G dragon requested. You thought about it. 

"Yaah, do you even have to think about that offer" G dragon pouted and you immediately laughed. 

"Ok, offer accepted" You shook his hand. Luhan sighed with envy, *Must be nice to have such strong bonds with someone* Luhan always played with girls, the reason was because he had nothing else to do. He was so much closer with the girls he'd play with than with his own family members. 

"Sorry for not being able to protect you Rin" Yongguk apologized. Your new started family members seemed depressed and guilty. 

"It's my fault for tagging along a stranger" You looked just as guilty. "I'll train hard to become stronger" Daehyun declared to you. The rest of them agreed. 

"This won't happen another time" Youngjae smiled. G dragon liked your family, *A bright atmosphere in this family* 

"I know where you can train to become stronger" Luhan muttered. They all turned around their heads to face Luhan who scratched his head with embarrassment. 

"There's a secret training base near our mansion, if you go there you'd be able to train and become stronger and stronger" Luhan rested his head on his palm while staring at you. *Baekhyun was right, you're indeed special* 

"Then may we borrow that training place?" You wondered. Luhan nodded. "Of course, if you forgive me for doing these bad things" Luhan smiled. You pouted. "Why? You were all long forgiven" You scratched your head with confusion. 

Luhan's heart felt like exploding, never had his heart beaten like this for a girl. A player falling in love for the first time!

...