Party People!

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

...

"We're back in the house!" Sehun shouted. Exo had just arrived back from their long trip to Japan for some money business.  Almost everyone had gathered, because today was the welcome party for Teen Top moving in and for us too! G-dragon was also here, the rest had gone to complete a mission in Busan. 

"Welcome back!" You beamed and quickly got downstairs. Luhan's face immediately lit up with a smile. "Let me help you carry those up" You said and took Suho's backpack. Suho immediately frowned and shook his head, he took back the backpack with a smile. 

"How can I make a girl carry my own backpack" Suho chuckled and ruffled your hair. You glanced around, searching for Luhan. You waved at him, Luhan's heart immediately started to race rapidly. He quickly waved back with a slight motion to his hand. 

"What's with that wave" Tao teased and laughed. Luhan glared at Tao who shook his head. 

"Let's party today!" Kris shouted out, they all roared with excitement. Everyone got some rest before the party, you all dressed up in neat and clean clothes. Wearing tuxedos, high heels, make up, BB cream, necklaces and fixing your hairs. 

You looked at yourself in the mirror, you smiled widely. You felt two hands on your shoulders with warmth. 

"You look like our mother" G-dragon smiled and kissed your cheek. You gently placed your hand on his, you both looked into the mirror. Seeing the reflection of you two. G-dragon was wearing a luxury tuxedo, yet did it look really cool and lousy. 

"Say Jiyong, do you really think that our parents are dead" You bluntly asked him, it got silent for a while. You could both hear the boys argue and stress out about different things. You focused your view on G-dragon who shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea. But our father was the strongest, there was no way he'd die just like that" G-dragon assured to you, but it didn't convince you. 

"Let's head down, looks like everyone are waiting for us" G-dragon said and took your hand to lead you downstairs. Exo, B.A.P and Teen Top all stood there in front of the staircase watching G-dragon holding your hand and leading you down. 

"Here the lovely siblings arrive!" Baekhyun shouted and whistled, the rest jumped on and whistled as well. You had a baby blue short dress with a black ribbon around your small waist. You wore diamonds and the hairpin you received from Jongup in the past. 

"I like your hairpin" Jongup quietly said, but you heard him. "Thank you Jongup" You smiled big with your teeth showing. You stopped walking down for a second, looking at them. This was your family. The family you once never knew. But here they were. 

"Everyone, I really really thank you all for being here. Also for supporting me as a mafia boss. I'm really really thankful everyone" You bowed and a small tear dripped down. "Don't cry boss!" Zelo shouted. 

"That's right, you're our strong boss aren't you!" Yongguk smiled. "Smile!" Daehyun grinned. 

"Everyone...Thanks" you sobbed. G-dragon smiled and pulled you in for a quick hug. Once you got of the staircase you immediately hugged them all. "Group hug!" Zelo shouted. 

"You're too excited maknae" Lay said and smirked. Zelo did the mehrong and pulled out from the long hug. 

"We're acting like a bunch of penguins though" Kai spoke his mind. Suho immediately smacked his head with his palm. "You're acting like a wolf " Suho said, which made "no sense". "What that makes NO sense" Kai gasped. Everyone laughed at the silly conversation they had. 

"Let's Put our ducking hands up and dance!" C.A.P shouted. Niel smoothly put on the music.

 

 

 

L.joe who stayed silent immediately  approached you while dancing. "Rin, you're beautiful today" L.joe raised his voice because of the loud music. You could barely hear him though. "Thank you L.joe" You said back. 

"Yaah, Xiumin get off the table!" Ricky shouted. Xiumin gasped. "Why?!" he questioned Ricky. "Because you're eating the whole thing, even the table!" Ricky shouted with a joking manner. 

"I'm not! Food is meant to be eaten!" Xiumin shouted. "But not meant to be eaten in big portions jerk!" Kris scolded and apologized in Xiumin's stead. 

"Ricky, you shouldn't be like that" C.A.P muttered and gave a light pat on his shoulder. Ricky shrugged his shoulders. Himchan tapped his clock. *When will the cake arrive? Jongup you bastard!*

Meanwhile

"Damn it! The cake is totally messed up for god's sake!" Jongup said horrified. 

"I need to calculate the right amount of eggs and flour" Youngjae said and quickly tapped on his computer. 

"Directions?" Jongup asked for. Youngjae smiled. "Get whip cream! We need to fix the appearance of the cake on the taste of it" Youngjae said and controlled and told Jongup what to do like a dog owner. 

"Damn it, help out!" Jongup complained. Youngjae coughed. "Let's see, who messed the cake up again?" Youngjae made an evil smirk. Jongup gritted his teeth with annoyance. "Me, Me, Me, Me and ME!" Jongup shouted and finished the cake. 

"Hurry, turn the lights off!" Himchan heard Youngjae's voice. Himchan nodded and immediately turned it off. Everyone became silent. No one was worried, they were curious though. 

Jongup came in with the cake, he had flour and whip cream on his face and clothes making him look like a real baker. He placed the cake on a table in the living room. Everyone got silent. The B.A.P members except for Rin stood on a stage they had secretly prepared behind your back. They smiled. 

...

Notice; To all subbies, I've removed this so-called special force to keep a decent character number!
Sorry for the sudden change :)