Moving In

My Strange Mafia Family

 

..

 

"He got some nerves talking about Taegun boss like that" L.joe cursed under his breathe. You gritted your teeth. 

"Yaah! You ing retard! I don't want your pity for god's sake" You cursed. Leeteuk turned off the microphone while smirking at you, his patient was gone totally gone. Kyuhyun dashed after Leeteuk who forced his way through the crowd to punch you. Kyuhyun didn't come in time while Donghae immediately took the hit. 

"Eey, boss don't lose your head. Besides you are on a way higher level than them" Donghae warned. Leeteuk glared at Donghae. 

"Are you disobeying me?" he wanted the right answer which was a no.

"Yes I am" Donghae said, looking away. Leeteuk couldn't believe it, did Donghae say that? 

"W-what did you say? Are you protecting that girl?" leeteuk pointed at you with anger and annoyance. He nodded. 

"I declared that I would make her fall for me right? How will she fall for me when my boss hits her?" Donghae questioned Leeteuk. 

"Don't worry she won't get hit by him" L.joe blurted out. Chunji elbowed L.joe. He shrugged his shoulders, without caring for Leeteuk's facial expression. 

"I suggest for you to not touch her" Top sighed after staying silent in a corner watching the whole 'movie'. 

Leeteuk immediately gaped while bowing, "It's an honor to meet TOP face to face". Top rolled his neck as he if he felt that Leeteuk was a huuge bother to him. 

"Oh, Rin-ah. If there's someone who dares to hit you call me~" he assured to you. Donghae exhaled. 

"How do you know the Top?" he asked you. You scratched your head. 

"Well, he's under my brother Jiyong oppas family I guess" you mumbled. Donghae gaped. 

"You're G dragon's sister?!" Donghae shouted out loud. Youngjae sighed while stares from all families appeared. You suddenly got approached by tons of other families trying to form an alliance with you. You awkwardly refused each of the requests. 

"Then would you mind teaming up with us?" Siwon asked you. You gulped, Siwon's aura was like a deadly womanizer aura. Jongup rolled his eyes.

"Are you flirting with our boss? If so, please stop with it" Jongup cut in. Siwon was flirting but denied it. 

"What would you know?" Siwon snorted. 

"I guess that flirters knows flirters" jongup smirked. You smacked his head. 

"Stop joking around" you scolded. You didn't like how Jongup said that he was a flirter. Zelo smirked *Although hyung is a flirter* 

"Anyways, we are already full in our alliance circle" Himchan said. Siwon sighed. "Is there a way to form an alliance with you, since there's no limit on how many groups you can be in one alliance..."

Himchan sparkled up. "Money! money is the only ever thing that I will accept" Himchan said while imaging possible intentions with the money. 

"no" Leeteuk said while glaring at Donghae who disobeyed with earlier. You sat down, searching for Youngjae's eyes pleading for help. Youngjae cleared his throat. 

"I guess that there's one way that our boss will absolutely agree on" Youngjae started to type on his laptop that he carried around the whole time. 

"Tell us!" 

"I'll do anything" 

You didn't get it why they were all so desperate...

"It's because with this they'll be able to live and get up into a higher rank, it will become easier to survive in this hellish mafias system" Cap explained, you nodded. 

"Where's my brother between?" You asked Top. Top looked down at the floor. 

"Dunno" he replied quickly. You snapped *got you!* 

"Your habit when you're lying, now tell me" You demanded. Top shook his head, *He promised* 

Top was your only hope to know where your brother was. 

"Where is he" you demanded an answer, you looked powerful when you asked for the answer even fearful. 

"Phew, I can't withstand your pressure, I guess that the Kwon family ability of leadership is running through your blood as well" Top said, trying to avoid your question. You took Top's hands into yours. 

"Now, please tell me" you said, it was different from the way from before. You sounded like a real angel wanting the answer. 

"Just tell her" Luhan muttered. Top nodded. "In a solo mission on the ranking SS" he replied. 

"SS ranking mission?!" Kyuhyun shouted. There was one SS mission trending right now the payment would be 1 billion of dollars. A lifetime payment. 

"No way" You said horrified. *There's no way that he went on such a dangerous mission!* 

"Why solo?" You complained with despair. Top smiled. "Don't worry it's been one day and he'll come back tomorrow, our boss is stronger than the strongest" 

"Indeed" Himchan agreed after the fight with Exo when your brother rescued you like a real hero. Yet Himchan still couldn't stop his eyes from staring at the cars and the decorations, their clocks their everything especially that custom car. 

"May I ask why you came here alone?" Chanyeol wondered. Top sat down on a chair. 

"They said that this party wouldn't be worthy their time" Top chuckled. Leeteuk bit his underlip. Youngjae cleared his throat, preventing any further problems. 

"My idea is a trial" he started off with. You clapped your hands. And without anyone noticing they followed you. 

L.joe smiled, *The ability to lead people, just like your father Taegun* 

"Then it's decided! A trial-competition will decide if you're worthy the position to be placed by Teen Top, Exo, BigBang and Kwon family. I'm expecting lots of talents and hardwork" You stated, showing your expectation for them. 

"L.joe, I'm so glad that you have a special relationship with Rin" Niel whispered while feeling relieved. 

-----

Next day at the new mansion.

"Oi, our trial is all over the news. Awesome" Zelo showed us the news from the underworld news. 

"It's spreading like fire among everyone" Youngjae said. 

"What's so good with being in an alliance with us?" You wondered. 

"You're the Kwon boss, the boss of a family that once stood in the hall of fame all over the whole world. It's no surprise that everyone are aiming to form an alliance with our strong alliance" Himchan stated. 

"We have economic backup from Exo family, an alliance with the strong mafia specialist also known as extreme criminals from F class Teen top and bigbang our ultimate force" Yongguk sat down after carrying all the furnitures in to our mansion that your dad Taegun and mother left for you. 

"This mansion is awesome" Luhan said with jealousy. You scratched your head. 

"Why are you so jealous? You're going to live with us you silly" you flicked his forehead. Suho nodded.

"I made an agreement with her" Suho winked towards Luhan. Luhan blushed, *Sleeping under the same roof as Rin?!* 

"Lucky you, we're just going to move in as neighbors" Niel said with disappointment. L.joe rolled his eyes, not caring about that at all. 

4 hours later

You sat down on the floor, exhausted. 

"This mansion is big" You complained. The Teen Top family had already left to the neighbor area while the Exo families was sitting on the  floor next to you. 

"You look exhausted" Luhan smirked while the sweat was running down from his cheeks. You pulled up your handkerchief, you wiped away his sweat gently. Luhan could feel your heat near his skin. He blushed badly and he felt like his head would explode any second. 

Daehyun glanced at you and Luhan while immediately calling for you. You left the handkerchief in Luhan's hands while helping Daehyun with moving the couch. 

"Hmm, a love rival" Yongguk teased Luhan. Luhan gasped with surprise. 

"No way" he mumbled. Yongguk laughed secretly. Youngjae shook his head, *Daehyun is lovesick to the extreme that he get's so jealous that he can't stand it* 

"But are we B.A.P family or Kwon family?" Zelo wondered. 

"We're B.A.P family of course" You beamed. 

"Yeah, B stands for best, A for Absolute and P for Perfect" youngjae snickered a quirk. 

"Although we are not, Best, Absolute or Perfect" Jongup pointed out. You agreed, considering the battle with some random boss whom we humiliated and scratched his luxury car was nothing like a real mafia family...

"Then B will stand for boundless, A for Abnormal and P for passionate" Zelo suggested. 

"Awesome, let's use that!" You said while making a thumb up. Zelo made a thumb up back. 

"You are indeed a strange family" Suho chuckled. 

"Well in a good way" Baekhyun added to not cause any misunderstandings. 

"We're happy to be able to form an alliance with you" you said while smiling.

"We too" Luhan smiled back at you. Youngjae looked at you and then Luhan. 

"They would look good together" Youngjae teased Daehyun with. Daehyun glared at Youngjae. youngjae chuckled. 

"Is there a reason for you to glare at me like that, perhaps you...?" Youngjae teased once again. 

"Well you've got four love rivals" Yongguk whispered. 

"Four?" Daehyun questioned. 

"L.Joe, Luhan, Kyuhyun and Donghae" Yongguk said and looked at Daehyun with a 'I'm-warning-you' face. 

"She's popular among males, unlucky bastard" Himchan joked while elbowing Daehyun. 

"Unlucky, you may call it that. My love will remain un-changed" Daehyun muttered. Everyone smiled. Daehyun just realized what he said. He just admitted that he loved you!

"Oooh, look what we have here!" Himchan shouted as if he gained something from it. Jongup had arrived. 

"What are you all talking about?" Jongup glared at them. 

"Wow, that glare" Zelo hid behind his hyungs. Jongup looked around. 

"We are not finished! " Jongup shouted. Even Yongguk gulped of fear. They quickly started to help out the Exo members and you. 

 

..