Ice Hockey

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

..

 

 

"Is this the next trial, this is kind of dangerous Youngjae. I don't think that-" you got cut off. 

"We need the best" Youngjae stated and closed his laptop. You sighed, unsure if this was the best way to choose the best of the best. 

"Announce it" Jongup gave you the microphone. You nodded.

"The next trial will now get announced, the mission is to play ice hockey. That's soo dangerous, sorry" you faked a sniff.

"That's not dangerous at all!" Taeyang and Kris said from behind at the same time while facepalming themselves. 

"W-what, it is dangerous!" you argued back. 

The contestants didn't know how to react on it. Kyuhyun laughed for himself *Ice hockey?*

"Further more you'll be going against each other, family vs family and the remaining 5 families will get a pass. Also we warn you that Exo who's divided into K and M, Teen Top, bigBang and the B.A.P family will join end" Jongup laughed. 

"Ice hockey is our stage" BigBang laughed while high-fiving each other. You shook your head. "It's our stage" you protested. 

"Excuse me but you may have forgotten our existence" Kai said while smirking. 

"Pfft, ignorant. We are alive as well" Niel glared at them and Suho glared back. 

"Hahaha, then excuse me but perfection is perfection don't ignore us" Luhan chuckled. 

"Ignore whom" G-dragon spitted on the floor. 

"Us" Niel barked. 

"Us" Yongguk said. 

"Still I.G.N.O.R.A.N.T" Sehun said while pointing at himself. 

"Ignorant of what" Luhan playfully asked. 

"Silence" Youngjae said with rage. 

"chillax" Himchan patted Youngjae's shoulder. 

"It's called chill out not chillax" Niel smacked Himchan's shoulder. 

"did you touch me?" Himchan said while looking at his t-shirt, he ordered it from a limited edition. 

"what if he did" Chunji joined. 

"Death wish?" You said. 

"No I have a money wish" Daesung mocked. Everyone stayed silent. 

"You shouldn't have spoken you bastard" G-dragon said with shame. 

The contestant couldn't help but to laugh at the funny scene. 

"Crazy family?" Donghae said while laughing.

"We will meet in the nearest ice rink, see you there" Yongguk ended the announcement, everyone rushed out from the sports hall to get to the ice rink. 

"Well we will be taking the helicopter so see you later" G-dragon said while laughing. You pouted. 

"You luxury brat!" you shouted as you entered the limo. 

----------

"It's cold although it's spring" Daehyun complained. 

"Damn it's been ages since I last skated" L.joe whined. 

"Stop whining" Himchan said while shivering. 

"Your body tells something else" Sehun made a face, Himchan immediately shot a glare at him. 

"We got out of the sports hall last yet are we the first one to arrive" You said with disappointment. They were unexpectedly slow. 

"What are you saying, we have already arrived" You heard from above. There were some people on the balcony awaiting you. G-dragon and BigBang was already there too but they were in front of you, who were the ones on the balcony?

A face appeared. It was an unfamiliar face. 

"We have infinite here as well, that is unexpected..." TOP said while smirking. 

Infinite, a SS class mafia family. Sunggyu is their boss.

They had a tough war with a FF class family and ended up losing many members. 

Only two are remaining.

L - Myungsoo

tumblr_mbjsaiozwO1qfs7tgo3_500.gif

Sunggyu

image

I stared at them *SS class?!* 

"That's some reverse *harem we have got there" Sunggyu joked. 
*Reverse harem ; A girl surrounded by many boys.

"Yo Sunggyu" Taeyang greeted. 

"Hello there" Sunggyu playfully waved at them. Another man appeared from behind. 

"Oh if it isn't the quiet and mysterious Myungsoo we have  here" G-dragon smirked. 

You felt confused and ill *So many boys*...

You started to think about the reverse harem statement, it was true. you were totally surrounded by tons of males.

"Anyways, if you're talking about ice-hockey, our win has already been decided though" Sunggyu stated while giving you a thumb up. 

"What happens if it becomes like 7 vs 1?" you asked Youngjae. 

"It doesn't matter though, it's family vs family after all. We can't do anything if it becomes 100 vs 1 as well" Youngjae said. Sunggyu laughed at your consideration. 

"Don't worry Rin, we'll be victorious either way" He smiled while patting Myungsoo's back. Myungsoo had a pokerface. sunggyu forced him to smile which became an awkward smile. 

"You need to learn how to smile idiot" Sunggyu complained while poking his stomach. Myungsoo didn't flinch or move an inch. 

"Must be hard to have that emotionless face on your face the whole time" Zelo said. He somehow didn't like Myungsoo because of some reasons but he didn't know why.

The next family to enter was the SHINee family.

SHINee in the same condition as Infinite, they were in a similar war like Infinite and only one...member was left.

Jonghyun

tumblr_mhkh7kIM261rliilwo6_250.gif

"Hello you all, I'm Jonghyun. Nice to meet you all" he greeted while confidently smiling.

"Now that I look at it" G-dragon stared at Infinite then SHINee.

"Yeah, where are the other members?" Daesung asked. 

"...Dead" Jonghyun replied. You stared at Jonghyun. 

"...Same" Myungsoo mumbled. 

"So the rumor is true...There is a dangerous mafia family located in the FF class" G-dragon gritted his teeth while clenching his fist. 

"T-they kill people?" You stared blankly at G-dragon. G-dragon stared at you. 

You were trembling *There are such cruel mafias?!*

Daehyun placed his arm around your waist. 

"Rin, not all mafias are cruel. You met us right?" Daehyun said while smiling at you. You nodded eagerly. *That's right, we have kind mafias too!*

G-dragon bowed as a thank to Daehyun. 

one of another family appeared. Super Junior a.k.a SUJU as well. 

"Let's begin the first match between Teen Top and the B.A.P families, on the other ice rink we will have Infinite vs SUJU, the third SHINee vs Exo-M" Youngjae stated. You got your skates on and you carefully stepped onto the ice rink. You tried your hardest to stand on your feet. 

"This is so hard!" you whined. 

"We will place you at the side" Jongup said while helping you over to the left side. 

"I can't believe that we're playing against each other though" Ricky said while starting to dribble with the puck. You looked at them as they passed while carefully trying to defend the goal. You lost the balance and you could feel your whole body losing it's balance, on the verge on landing. 

But right at that moment, L.joe successfully catch you. 

"Take it easy, you could've hurt yourself" L.joe smiled at you while continuing to stare at you. 

"Hey, how long will you stay like that?!" Daehyun shouted from afar. Luhan stopped glaring at L.joe while missing a pass. 

"Jealousy" Himchan said for himself while laughing. 

"Bazooka paaaassss!" Daehyun shouted. He passed the ball to Jongup who didn't ruin the mood. 

"Kame kame kame Yaaaah!" and so Jongup shot the puck and it successfully entered the goal. 

"Hmm, I should try the Kame kame- THOSE WORDS DOESN'T EXIST!" Niel shouted. 

Luhan couldn't lose. 

"ORKANO SHOT" he shouted and got the puck outside of the goal. Jonghyun smiled.

"Ultimate mango shot!" He shouted and got the goal in.

sunggyu laughed his off. He looked at the SUJU family members. 

"Damn the cops!" Sunggyu pointed at their side. Mafias biggest enemy would be the cops so they immediately turned around. They saw nothing but Sunggyu who rushed up and made a goal. 

"Damn cheaters!" Leeteuk shouted. 

-----------

So B.A.P vs Teen Top ; B.a.p won.

SUJU vs Infinite ; INfinite won.

SHINee vs Exo M ; SHINee won.

---------

They kept on playing until five teams were remained.

Remaining: B.A.P, INfinite, SHINee, SUJU, BigBang

The rest dropped away.

 

"We have an announcement. " Youngjae handed over the last sentence to you.

"No one's going to join us" Yongguk smiled. We quietly retreated back. 

"I can't believe it" Sunggyu sighed and shook his head. 

..