The strangest Family ever!

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

 

 

...

You woke up, you could hear the clock tick. It was quiet. A sudden BAAAM sound shocked you. You took on your slippers while dragging your feet down to the kitchen. Yongguk and Jongup was cooking. Or so it looked like. 

"What are you doing?" You rubbed your eyes, they weren't fully open and you could barely see them as the light was hitting you. Yongguk and Jongup stared at the cute you, you stood there like a child. Yongguk blinked and Jongup was in daze. 

"Answer me" you snapped. Jongup and Yongguk jumped with surprise. 

"Cooking" Jongup laughed while trying to brag about him peeling the potatoes. You nodded, you patted his shoulder. Jongup felt that his cheeks became red and warm. Yongguk pouted. 

"I sat here ordering him around" he proudly bragged. You rolled your eyes. 

"As expected from my righthand man" you smiled and left the kitchen. Yongguk stared at the floor, *Was she always this cute and caring?* 

"Oh noona you're awake!" Zelo glomped you while causing a ruckus. Yongguk snapped and grabbed Zelo away from you. You laughed like a dork. Yongguk felt like a father to you. 

"Don't you feel hungry? the food will be served shortly after this" Yongguk ensured to you. You nodded, you could feel your stomach craving for food. You sat down on the sofa and just slightly after that did you sleep again. 

Daehyun looked at you, with guilty. He didn't feel worthy to protect you. He got a white colored blanket to cover up your cold body. Daehyun suddenly blushed there was something that made him blush he didn't know what though. 

"Can you please move aside hyung?" Zelo pouted while looking at your sleeping face. 

"A sleeping beauty right, isn't that your thoughts" Himchan joked, but he didn't knew that they'd take the joke so seriously. They started to panic and blush. 

"N-no it w-wasn't what I t-thought!" they stuttered and got away. Himchan chuckled *They're so easy to read*

"Oh did she already take a nap, the food was ready too!" Yongguk whined while attempting to wake you up. He received a light push by Jongup. 

"You're stupid, just let her sleep hyung" Jongup dragged his hyung with him to serve the food as you were asleep. You could hear the clinging sound of the glasses as Jongup was preparing the breakfast. 

You rubbed your eyes. The first person you'd meet was Himchan, Himchan was undeniable calm and collected just like Youngjae who didn't like to talk so much but loved the spotlight. 

"Oh you're awake already? You can take another nap if you want to, I'll watch you over" Himchan assured. You tilted your head. 

"Watch over me? There's no need to" you pouted. You weren't a kid, *Or Am I?* 

"It's not like that, it's just that you're sleeping defenselessly around males. Who knows they might be hungry by this time of period" Himchan raised his eyebrow. You rubbed your head. 

"If they're hungry food will always be served" You pointed out. Himchan laughed his head off. He kept on tearing up of laughter. 

"You're so innocent!" He shouted while getting back to reading his book. You snorted, *Is that good or not?* 

"The food is ready!" Yongguk shouted from the kitchen. You limped your way to the kitchen in a silent mood. Himchan new instantly what had happened. Not only Himchan, the others as well.

"What happened to your foot?" Jongup snapped. You laughed like silly girl.

"Nothing" you stuttered, afraid that they'd realize. Jongup continued to follow your every step and your every gesture, like a real stalker. You faced Jongup. 

"It's nothing serious ok? So stop staring at me like a stalker" You pointed out while eating the boiled egg. Yongguk shook his head. 

"When did you hurt your foot? You're halting like an insane ahjumma" Himchan joked while ruffling you hair. 

"We'll be taking you to the doctor, dot" Daehyun fiercely said while eating the bacons. You pouted, *These people!* 

You looked at your phone, it was vibrating. You answered the phone. 

"We need backup! Mister Taegun boss isn't home and Jiyong boss won't make it, please help us! They're attacking our men" a person urgently panted. You hung up. 

"Worthless trash" You muttered while grabbing your jacket ready to head out. 

"Where are you going?" Yongguk asked you. 

"They need back up, they said we're going. Are you coming?" You opened the door. You felt a sudden hand on your shoulder. You got lifted up by Himchan in a bridal style.

"Himchan, let me down" You insisted with. Daehyun could feel the jealousy,  *I should've done that!*

"You'll have to endure this if you're going there, I won't let you go around with that foot" Himchan continued to walk towards the black luxury-like car with a pokerface. You pouted. *I'm not a child* 

He placed you gently on the seat, the rest jumped in one after another. 

"Take me to my father's mansion" You ordered your personal driver. He nodded while gassing on. You tapped your fingers at Himchan's leg, trying to annoy him. But no result. 

"Aren't they awkwardly close?" Jongup whispered to Daehyun. Daehyun's heart thumped. 

"Why should I care" Daehyun replied while glancing at you. Youngjae small laughed at Daehyun's reaction. Yongguk shook his head at Daehyun's childish behavior. 

The mansion that you and B.A.P first met was dirtier than it was from the last time. You wondered where your father were at this kind of problem. 

The person who called you waved at you while running towards you. You quickly glanced around at the situation. 

"This is quite bad.." You muttered. 

"They're to many, I'm to exhausted to fight" Zelo whined. You smirked. 

"Who said that we'd fight?" You beamed while showing them the silver coin you had in your pocket. Himchan smirked while showing you his coin. You eyed the enemies cars, Himchan understood and they quickly snuck to their cars. 

"Yaah! Bastards!" You shouted. The enemies turned around, they immediately smiled. 

"Who's that cute girl over there?!"

"Marry me!"

"Wanna play together?" 

Your eyebrow twitched with anger. You tried not to giggle.

"Leave now, or something bad will happen" You warned them. They shrugged their shoulders, not bothering with you anymore. You gritted your teeth. You and Himchan sighed. 

"You give us no choice then" Himchan started to scratch their cars with his coins leaving heavy and ugly marks. The sound was horribly too. Yongguk gaped with shock. 

"I'm sorry dear expensive car, aah. We should've stolen this one instead of making ugly marks on it." Himchan sympathized. Jongup and Zelo wanted to join but had no coins. 

"I can't believe that we're using this kind of methods" Youngjae facepalmed himself but started to laugh with entertainment. 

"Yaah! Don't touch our cars, do you have some idea on how much those were worth?!" someone shouted. 

"I do, poor cars" Himchan mumbled. The enemies clenched their fist while leaving quietly from there. You stepped a step backwards with your injured feet, you could feel the pain throughout your body. IT felt like 100 needles getting pierced into the foot. Daehyun lifted you up just like Himchan did. 

"Noona, we can't ignore your foot!" Zelo barked while pinching your nose. You sighed, you were tired and eventually fell asleep in Daehyun's arms. 

"Let's treat her foot hastily" Youngjae said while looking at your swelled foot, it was blue and strange colored. 

"Yeah, let's go home for now" Yongguk said while receiving thankful smiles from Taegun's underlings. You were just about to leave but a few cars approached them. It was the same mafia family who attacked you but with more peoples. 

"We're back! To think that we'd leave just like that!" their mafia boss laughed while approaching you while Daehyun was holding you. He touched your face gently. 

"I couldn't mind having her as my wife" he smirked at Daehyun. Daehyun glared back at him. Jongup immediately stepped in. 

"Excuse me but she's our family boss so back off" he barked. The mafia boss got surprised but didn't show it. 

"For a midget like you to talk back at me" he pretended to get humiliated. It was Zelo's turn to step in. 

"If you don't want a midget to mock with you, how about me?" Zelo stood in front of him. Once again did he get surprised. 

"Y-you are all jerks! Dare to mock with me!" he gave them a signal to attack you. Himchan smirked while grabbing the mafia boss as a hostage. 

"Stop there!" Himchan shouted. The Mafia boss' underlings looked at their boss being a hostage, pitiful. 

"Don't pity me you bastards!" he shouted. Himchan smirked. 

"Leave or else..." he began with. The underlings didn't flinch an inch. Himchan sighed again. 

He dragged the mafia boss' trousers down, everyone could see his underpants. The timing was either perfect or bad for you, you just had to wake up by that moment. You screamed with disgust, and fainted. The mafia boss blushed madly. He spotted Youngjae taking photos of him too. 

"If you don't leave I'll post this on the mafia underworld site" Youngjae warned. The mafia boss took on his pants again while leaving hastily with his underlings and his poor marked car. You woke up again. 

"Did they leave?" you asked them not knowing about their situation. Zelo nodded. You laughed like crazily. 

"What?" Jongup questioned. You showed them the photo you took of the moment you left a mark on their car saying 'We've ed duckling and pigs'. They burst out with laughter.

-----

"Hyungnim aren't the people staring at us and laughing at us" mafia boss' underling said. He nodded, *Something humiliating must've happened with us* Not knowing the mark you left at their car. 

"Anyways, that family we meet today was the strangest family ever!" he became rage while knocking his head towards the front seat. 

"They must be banging with ducklings or pigs inside of that car" they heard someone say. The mafia boss immediately saw the mark you left. 

"YAAH! I won't forgive those those those, disgusting beasts except for that beautiful lady" he barked, not knowing that you were the one who left the mark. 

...