Useless

My Strange Mafia Family

...

"We will devote our lives for you Rin, please hear us sing. We love you." Daehyun said from the bottom of his heart. You became stunned by the sudden words. The B.A.P members looked each other nodded. 

 

 

You greatly grasped the moment, the beautiful moment. It felt like only you could connect to it, like it was a special connection between you two. You felt like you were the only one listening to them singing, the surroundings were gone. That feeling was beautiful, like it was only you and them in the room. 

Daehyun focused his gaze on you, conveying every single emotion inside of him. The song finished and everyone clapped their hands and patted your shoulder with a smile. You smiled and clapped your hands, the song made your heart stream in with warmth. "Bravo!" Sehun shouted with his hands around his mouth. They all started to roar and praise B.A.P. 

"Did you like it noona?" Zelo asked you through the mic. You made a thumb up, showing gratitude and happiness to them. They all felt proud and relieved. 

They got off the stage to approach you. "My noona is the best" Zelo said and glomped you. You hugged him back with out any hesitation which made Zelo nervous about it. Like always did Jongup intercept their lovely hug. Zelo immediately glared at Jongup who smirked. 

"Jealous, aren't you?" Zelo whispered to Jongup. Jongup sighed at Zelo but looked at you as you were socializing with the rest. *He says jealous...* Jongup didn't know if he was jealous or what, he just felt the urge to intercept the two of you. 

"Hey, have a drink" Yongguk offered a drink to Jongup who accepted the glass of juice. L.joe kept on glancing towards you, Luhan stood in a corner watching over you, Daehyun was sitting on the chair staring at you. Youngjae realized it. 

"Love is blooming faster than light isn't it?" Youngjae said for himself and chuckled. Youngjae got poked at by Himchan. He eyed the white cake with whip cream on it. "It's time to cut the cake together" Himchan said and looked at Rin. 

"Okay everyone, let's gather around the cake!" Himchan announced to everyone. They all slowly assembled around the cake. You arrived around the cake last. "Slow aren't you." Youngjae teased and laughed with a teasing smile after. You scratched your head with an embarrassed facial expression. 

"You're going to cut the cake boss." Yongguk handed over the knife to you and you slowly started to cut the cake. They all encouraged you with whistling to quickly cut the cake. The light suddenly turned off without any notices. 

"Himchan are you preparing something new now?" You asked him. Himchan shook his head, thinking that someone else did but nothing happened. "W-wait, we're getting invaded by enemies!" Niel shouted to warn everyone. Everyone immediately searched for you, like it was a natural thing to do. Their instincts to protect you awoke. 

"Noona!" Zelo shouted, but no answer at all. "Damn it, at a time like this!" L.joe cursed under his breath. 

"Quickly find her!" Luhan shouted. Xiumin desperately looked for you like the others under the darkness. 

", we can't find her!" Changjo who always was quiet and obedient, collected and calm shouted. Chen immediately stopped searching. "Let's turn on the lights at first!" Chen suggested. Himchan reached for the button and the light went on. There you were, hidden under the food table with your hands bound together. Your mouth was stuffed with leather, making you unable to talk. 

Your tears were flowing out with fear. G-dragon immediately ran towards you, he released your hands freely and took out the leather. He immediately hugged you. "Damn it, which did this!" G-dragon yelled while hugging you. You were unable to hug him back due to shock. You just looked down at the floor with distant eyes. *Yet again am I troubling everyone on this beautiful day* 

"That bastard is going to die." Daehyun gritted his teeth. Jongup too, he took up his gun which was natural because all mafias had one. "I'm going to kill him." Jongup stated. Yongguk immediately smacked his head. "Only FF classers do that, don't fall so low Jongup" Yongguk scolded him. Jongup immediately shed tears. 

"We were so ing useless, we couldn't protect her! Why's it always like that?!" Jongup shouted. Luhan's inner temper vanished and he remembered what he told them from before, about the training center. 

"You just need to get stronger, powerful and wiser!" Luhan stood up and grinned. 

"Level up to the S class. That way, you'll be able to protect Rin. Am I right?" Suho muttered. 

"Let's do it, training." Daehyun burned with passion to become stronger. You shed tears once again, you too thought that you were useless. It was time to get stronger. It was time to act like a real time boss. 

...